Firearms Sales Reached Record Numbers in 2020 and Aren’t Slowing Down.

Don't be silly. Owning guns doesn't make you a gun nut.
nope, but there's plenty of folks who will make every effort towards painting us as something we are not

~S~
I suppose a very few might, but being a gun nut involves much more than just owning and enjoying guns. Gun nuts have convinced many that the goal is to confiscate all guns. Nothing could be further from the truth.

A few dozen unarmed protesters on Jan 6 has the coup conspirators piddling their pants.

They ain’t seen nothing yet.

Hard to fing bullets. I wonder what the powers to be define as an arsenal?
All you have to do is ask.....I remember buy ammo at 30 cents a bullet, but then again, that was when the brown turd Obammy first got in office...Looks like Creeper Joe will take over the top spot for greatest gun salesman from the turd.
Outdoor Limited | Cheap Ammo For Sale | Buy Bulk Ammo Online

Yep. Less than 1/4 of Americans even own a gun, and that includes the sane gun owners that aren't gearing up for a civil war. Kinda scary to see that many crazies hoping for a chance to shoot somebody.
Yeah well, i'll take my chances with 1/4 of the population while you're hiding under you bed then

~S~
I'm not against gun ownership. I have guns myself. I'm just for reasonable regulation. I would bet we both know people who should never be near a gun.
You are such a two face liar. You call legal gun owners gun nutters and now you have nothing against gun ownership. As for owning a gun, you sure should not own one, you might shoot your eye out..
Don't be silly. Owning guns doesn't make you a gun nut. Prancing around in camo while carrying an ar15 and a couple of pistols at a little girls T-ball game or at Walmart while shouting that any reasonable efforts to regulate gun sales is the same as trying to destroy the country makes you a gun nut. Loading up on guns and ammo in preparation for a civil war makes you a gun nut.
Oh yeah, they do it all the time......Only nutter i see is you.....A you a jealous gun wanna be?
If I wanted to be a gun nut, there is no doubt I could do it. After all, the stupidest people in the country accomplish that very easily.

A few dozen unarmed protesters on Jan 6 has the coup conspirators piddling their pants.

All you have to do is ask.....I remember buy ammo at 30 cents a bullet, but then again, that was when the brown turd Obammy first got in office...Looks like Creeper Joe will take over the top spot for greatest gun salesman from the turd.

Yep. Less than 1/4 of Americans even own a gun, and that includes the sane gun owners that aren't gearing up for a civil war. Kinda scary to see that many crazies hoping for a chance to shoot somebody.
Yeah well, i'll take my chances with 1/4 of the population while you're hiding under you bed then

~S~
I'm not against gun ownership. I have guns myself. I'm just for reasonable regulation. I would bet we both know people who should never be near a gun.
You are such a two face liar. You call legal gun owners gun nutters and now you have nothing against gun ownership. As for owning a gun, you sure should not own one, you might shoot your eye out..
Don't be silly. Owning guns doesn't make you a gun nut. Prancing around in camo while carrying an ar15 and a couple of pistols at a little girls T-ball game or at Walmart while shouting that any reasonable efforts to regulate gun sales is the same as trying to destroy the country makes you a gun nut. Loading up on guns and ammo in preparation for a civil war makes you a gun nut.
Oh yeah, they do it all the time......Only nutter i see is you.....A you a jealous gun wanna be?
If I wanted to be a gun nut, there is no doubt I could do it. After all, the stupidest people in the country accomplish that very easily.
But you wont, because you are much too intelligent to be able to protect yourself and rely on the Police to protect you? Hmmm.....

~S~
because we own guns

yanno Bulldog, we don't owe anyone an explanation, nor a rationale , nor do we owe anyone political stance or stripe

nor do we for any other constitutional right

the 2nd doesn't simply allow us to own guns , it denies the gub'mit authority from infringing on our ownership

'we the people' is what's at stake here

~S~

Don't be silly. Owning guns doesn't make you a gun nut.
nope, but there's plenty of folks who will make every effort towards painting us as something we are not

~S~
I suppose a very few might, but being a gun nut involves much more than just owning and enjoying guns. Gun nuts have convinced many that the goal is to confiscate all guns. Nothing could be further from the truth.
You are such an idiot...Why we dont like you or other liars on this board.
President Biden wants to stop gun violence in America. Can he take away your guns? (msn.com)

~S~
But you wont, because you are much too intelligent to be able to protect yourself and rely on the Police to protect you? Hmmm.....
You're just being silly now. I've owned guns since I was first given one as a kid. I've never had to use one for defense. Don't get me wrong, I have carried one in my pickup when I traveled to areas with a bad reputation, but I never waved it around like an idiot.

~S~
because we own guns

yanno Bulldog, we don't owe anyone an explanation, nor a rationale , nor do we owe anyone political stance or stripe

the 2nd doesn't simply allow us to own guns , it denies the gub'mit authority from infringing on our ownership

~S~
The NRA has convinced you that is what's at stake. Reality proves differently.

~S~
because we own guns

~S~
ah...no....i'm no nra member , and i don't pay attention to them Bulldog

try harder!

~S~

~S~
because we own guns

~S~

try harder!

~S~
Yet you fall for their rhetoric. Do you believe any reasonable regulation of gun sales is the same as eliminating the 2nd, and also an effort to destroy America?

~S~
because we own guns

~S~

try harder!

~S~
Yet you fall for their rhetoric. Do you believe any reasonable regulation of gun sales is the same as eliminating the 2nd, and also an effort to destroy America?
what i believe is irrelevant , what the gub'mit believes i should believe is the issue Bulldog

~S~

Yep. Seems that the gun nuts are buying all the guns they can afford, but the percentage of people who own guns is steadily falling.
About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978.
this was in 2020
Black-Guns-Matter-e1617638811309-960x657.jpg

And in 2021
All your links are misleading. I have no doubt that the percentage of black people buying guns is increasing, but compared to the gun nuts that are driving most gun sales, that increased percentage still results in a very small number of guns. The gun nuts that are buying most of the guns now are the same ones who have been buying most of the guns for several years. Siting percentage increases in this case makes no more sense than siting gun crime percentage increases in places like England, which still has a tiny amount of gun crime compared to the US.
there is a record kept or didn't you know that? every gun manufacture has records of where their products go the FFL's have a record of who buys those products, and the government has a record of all firearm purchase permits. How in the hell can you lie and say my links are misleading?
There is no federal data base, and there are no records kept anywhere on individual gun sales.
There is no federal data base, and there are no records kept anywhere on individual gun sales.
Great! I’ve been thinking when my gun serial numbers were put into the government database that Feds and all States can access, they could trace my guns back to me.
What a relief!
Which government agency maintains that database?
ATF maintains the database.

AKA the Federal Government.

Why are you so ignorant about the topic?
Or are you lying?

~S~
because we own guns

~S~

try harder!

~S~
what i believe is irrelevant , what the gub'mit believes i should believe is the issue Bulldog

~S~
You don't think that's a little off the deep end? Are you really one of those who thinks our government is an enemy and wants to hurt us?

Yep. Seems that the gun nuts are buying all the guns they can afford, but the percentage of people who own guns is steadily falling.
About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978.
this was in 2020

And in 2021
All your links are misleading. I have no doubt that the percentage of black people buying guns is increasing, but compared to the gun nuts that are driving most gun sales, that increased percentage still results in a very small number of guns. The gun nuts that are buying most of the guns now are the same ones who have been buying most of the guns for several years. Siting percentage increases in this case makes no more sense than siting gun crime percentage increases in places like England, which still has a tiny amount of gun crime compared to the US.
there is a record kept or didn't you know that? every gun manufacture has records of where their products go the FFL's have a record of who buys those products, and the government has a record of all firearm purchase permits. How in the hell can you lie and say my links are misleading?
Great! I’ve been thinking when my gun serial numbers were put into the government database that Feds and all States can access, they could trace my guns back to me.
What a relief!

Or are you lying?
See #82

Which is a complete lie. The fact is more Democrats are buying gunscthen ever before. They have watched as their Democrat leaders have abandoned them to the fascist antifa, and blm mob.

~S~
because we own guns

~S~

try harder!

~S~

~S~
You don't think that's a little off the deep end? Are you really one of those who thinks our government is an enemy and wants to hurt us?
When in history has a government never attempted to deliberately harm its citizens?

Brown turd. you racist pig.

this was in 2020

And in 2021
What a relief!

Or are you lying?
See #82
Shitforbrains thinks my guns can’t be traced back to me.
Read your own link.
The NICS will retain such records indefinitely

Brown turd. you racist pig.
Dark brown turd Obama?

Which is a complete lie. The fact is more Democrats are buying gunscthen ever before. They have watched as their Democrat leaders have abandoned them to the fascist antifa, and blm mob.
Really? You better be careful. If that civil war that you keep hoping for ever happens, what will you be able to do against the US Military and a well trained, armed, and regulated left wing militia? You better run.

Really? You better be careful. If that civil war that you keep hoping for ever happens, what will you be able to do against the US Military and a well trained, armed, and regulated left wing militia? You better run.

We took on the worlds most powerful military before, it will be done again. Except this time 80% are already on our side.

You know what occurred this day in history?

The gunpowder incident. Look it up.

Forum List

Back