Firearms Sales Reached Record Numbers in 2020 and Aren’t Slowing Down.

A few dozen unarmed protesters on Jan 6 has the coup conspirators piddling their pants.

They ain’t seen nothing yet.

Hard to fing bullets. I wonder what the powers to be define as an arsenal?
All you have to do is ask.....I remember buy ammo at 30 cents a bullet, but then again, that was when the brown turd Obammy first got in office...Looks like Creeper Joe will take over the top spot for greatest gun salesman from the turd.
Outdoor Limited | Cheap Ammo For Sale | Buy Bulk Ammo Online

Yep. Less than 1/4 of Americans even own a gun, and that includes the sane gun owners that aren't gearing up for a civil war. Kinda scary to see that many crazies hoping for a chance to shoot somebody.
Are you "afraid" of a little ole gun?

I'm afraid of nutbags with a gun hoping for a civil war.

Not one weapon i own has ever killed anyone, yet in the inner cities, black people are being shot by black people in the thousands. Are you worried about black people?

Not a single car that I have ever owned has ever been in a wreck that killed anybody. Does that mean I shouldn't oppose driving privileges for crazies that are stupid and drunk?

Talk about a non sequitur
Is Driving a Right or Privilege? - Aceable
Ask your state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) if driving is a right or a privilege and they’ll agree with the latter. Driving isn’t something just anyone can do. Not legally any way. It’s a privilege that’s earned by showing you have the skills and knowledge to drive safety.
And that privilege can be taken away.

The right to own a weapon is under the 2nd amendment...
Must suck to be you, a progressive slave, who must do what your masters tell you to do.

Nice attempt at misdirection, but my remark wasn't about the difference between right or privilege. It was about your logic.

My logic is quite sound, when BLM/ANTIFA shows up in my neighborhood, i will be there shooting the hand that holds the flaming bottle that could be tossed at your house. Do you want me to not shoot that hand and allow that bottle to burn down your house? Or this result a better ending?

Yes. We all know the main goal of Antifa and BLM is to harm you specifically. Idiot.

but cars knives and baseball bats are deadly weapons that can be used to assault people with

Yep. Seems that the gun nuts are buying all the guns they can afford, but the percentage of people who own guns is steadily falling.
About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978.
this was in 2020
Black-Guns-Matter-e1617638811309-960x657.jpg

And in 2021
All your links are misleading. I have no doubt that the percentage of black people buying guns is increasing, but compared to the gun nuts that are driving most gun sales, that increased percentage still results in a very small number of guns. The gun nuts that are buying most of the guns now are the same ones who have been buying most of the guns for several years. Siting percentage increases in this case makes no more sense than siting gun crime percentage increases in places like England, which still has a tiny amount of gun crime compared to the US.
there is a record kept or didn't you know that? every gun manufacture has records of where their products go the FFL's have a record of who buys those products, and the government has a record of all firearm purchase permits. How in the hell can you lie and say my links are misleading?
There is no federal data base, and there are no records kept anywhere on individual gun sales.
There is no federal data base, and there are no records kept anywhere on individual gun sales.
Great! I’ve been thinking when my gun serial numbers were put into the government database that Feds and all States can access, they could trace my guns back to me.
What a relief!
Which government agency maintains that database?
National Crime Information Center (NCIC)
  • National Crime Information Center
    Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division
    1000 Custer Hollow Road
    Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306
    Hours of Service: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
    Telephone: (304) 625-2000
Individual sales are not recorded. Also note (ii) and (iii) below.

§ 25.9 Retention and destruction of records in the system.
(a) The NICS will retain NICS Index records that indicate that receipt of a firearm by the individuals to whom the records pertain would violate Federal or state law. The NICS will retain such records indefinitely, unless they are canceled by the originating agency. In cases where a firearms disability is not permanent, e.g., a disqualifying restraining order, the NICS will automatically purge the pertinent record when it is no longer disqualifying. Unless otherwise removed, records contained in the NCIC and III files that are accessed during a background check will remain in those files in accordance with established policy.

(b) The FBI will maintain an automated NICS Audit Log of all incoming and outgoing transactions that pass through the system.

(1) Contents. The NICS Audit Log will record the following information: Type of transaction (inquiry or response), line number, time, date of inquiry, header, message key, ORI or FFL identifier, and inquiry/response data (including the name and other identifying information about the prospective transferee and the NTN).

(i) NICS denied transaction records obtained or created in the course of the operation of the system will be retained in the Audit Log for 10 years, after which time they will be transferred to an appropriate FBI-maintained electronic database.

(ii) NICS Audit Log records relating to transactions in an open status, except the NTN and date, will be destroyed after not more than 90 days from the date of inquiry; and

(iii) In cases of NICS Audit Log records relating to allowed transactions, all identifying information submitted by or on behalf of the transferee will be destroyed within 24 hours after the FFL receives communication of the determination that the transfer may proceed. All other information, except the NTN and date, will be destroyed after not more than 90 days from the date of inquiry.

A few dozen unarmed protesters on Jan 6 has the coup conspirators piddling their pants.

All you have to do is ask.....I remember buy ammo at 30 cents a bullet, but then again, that was when the brown turd Obammy first got in office...Looks like Creeper Joe will take over the top spot for greatest gun salesman from the turd.

Yep. Less than 1/4 of Americans even own a gun, and that includes the sane gun owners that aren't gearing up for a civil war. Kinda scary to see that many crazies hoping for a chance to shoot somebody.
Yeah well, i'll take my chances with 1/4 of the population while you're hiding under you bed then

~S~
I'm not against gun ownership. I have guns myself. I'm just for reasonable regulation. I would bet we both know people who should never be near a gun.

Not one weapon i own has ever killed anyone, yet in the inner cities, black people are being shot by black people in the thousands. Are you worried about black people?

Not a single car that I have ever owned has ever been in a wreck that killed anybody. Does that mean I shouldn't oppose driving privileges for crazies that are stupid and drunk?

Ask your state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) if driving is a right or a privilege and they’ll agree with the latter. Driving isn’t something just anyone can do. Not legally any way. It’s a privilege that’s earned by showing you have the skills and knowledge to drive safety.

Must suck to be you, a progressive slave, who must do what your masters tell you to do.

Nice attempt at misdirection, but my remark wasn't about the difference between right or privilege. It was about your logic.

My logic is quite sound, when BLM/ANTIFA shows up in my neighborhood, i will be there shooting the hand that holds the flaming bottle that could be tossed at your house. Do you want me to not shoot that hand and allow that bottle to burn down your house? Or this result a better ending?

Yes. We all know the main goal of Antifa and BLM is to harm you specifically. Idiot.

but cars knives and baseball bats are deadly weapons that can be used to assault people with

Cars knives and baseball bats have other purposes than to kill people.

Yep. Seems that the gun nuts are buying all the guns they can afford, but the percentage of people who own guns is steadily falling.
About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978.
this was in 2020

And in 2021
All your links are misleading. I have no doubt that the percentage of black people buying guns is increasing, but compared to the gun nuts that are driving most gun sales, that increased percentage still results in a very small number of guns. The gun nuts that are buying most of the guns now are the same ones who have been buying most of the guns for several years. Siting percentage increases in this case makes no more sense than siting gun crime percentage increases in places like England, which still has a tiny amount of gun crime compared to the US.
there is a record kept or didn't you know that? every gun manufacture has records of where their products go the FFL's have a record of who buys those products, and the government has a record of all firearm purchase permits. How in the hell can you lie and say my links are misleading?
Great! I’ve been thinking when my gun serial numbers were put into the government database that Feds and all States can access, they could trace my guns back to me.
What a relief!
Of course you do realize that it is a government agency, and we all know how well government agencies work...

this was in 2020

And in 2021
What a relief!
    1000 Custer Hollow Road

(a) The NICS will retain NICS Index records that indicate that receipt of a firearm by the individuals to whom the records pertain would violate Federal or state law. The NICS will retain such records indefinitely, unless they are canceled by the originating agency. In cases where a firearms disability is not permanent, e.g., a disqualifying restraining order, the NICS will automatically purge the pertinent record when it is no longer disqualifying. Unless otherwise removed, records contained in the NCIC and III files that are accessed during a background check will remain in those files in accordance with established policy.

(b) The FBI will maintain an automated NICS Audit Log of all incoming and outgoing transactions that pass through the system.

(1) Contents. The NICS Audit Log will record the following information: Type of transaction (inquiry or response), line number, time, date of inquiry, header, message key, ORI or FFL identifier, and inquiry/response data (including the name and other identifying information about the prospective transferee and the NTN).

(i) NICS denied transaction records obtained or created in the course of the operation of the system will be retained in the Audit Log for 10 years, after which time they will be transferred to an appropriate FBI-maintained electronic database.

(ii) NICS Audit Log records relating to transactions in an open status, except the NTN and date, will be destroyed after not more than 90 days from the date of inquiry; and

(iii) In cases of NICS Audit Log records relating to allowed transactions, all identifying information submitted by or on behalf of the transferee will be destroyed within 24 hours after the FFL receives communication of the determination that the transfer may proceed. All other information, except the NTN and date, will be destroyed after not more than 90 days from the date of inquiry.
and you believe that shit?
the FBI has shown how they bend and disregard the laws the last four years is proof
If they followed the laws and rules Clinton would be in jail along with biden obama and a number of other democrats

Cars knives and baseball bats have other purposes than to kill people.

and so do firearms they have lawful use purposes

Yeah well, i'll take my chances with 1/4 of the population while you're hiding under you bed then

~S~
I'm not against gun ownership. I have guns myself. I'm just for reasonable regulation. I would bet we both know people who should never be near a gun.
You are such a two face liar. You call legal gun owners gun nutters and now you have nothing against gun ownership. As for owning a gun, you sure should not own one, you might shoot your eye out..

this was in 2020

And in 2021
What a relief!
    1000 Custer Hollow Road

the FBI has shown how they bend and disregard the laws the last four years is proof
If they followed the laws and rules Clinton would be in jail along with biden obama and a number of other democrats
I knew it wouldn't be long before you went full conspiracy theory nut bag on us. You just can't help yourself.

this was in 2020

And in 2021
What a relief!
    1000 Custer Hollow Road

I knew it wouldn't be long before you went full conspiracy theory nut bag on us. You just can't help yourself.
it happened in plain sight dumbass there was nothing theoretical about what happened

~S~
an antirights fascist saying they own guns is like a klansman saying they have a black friend lol

~S~
You are such a two face liar. You call legal gun owners gun nutters and now you have nothing against gun ownership. As for owning a gun, you sure should not own one, you might shoot your eye out..
Don't be silly. Owning guns doesn't make you a gun nut. Prancing around in camo while carrying an ar15 and a couple of pistols at a little girls T-ball game or at Walmart while shouting that any reasonable efforts to regulate gun sales is the same as trying to destroy the country makes you a gun nut. Loading up on guns and ammo in preparation for a civil war makes you a gun nut.

this was in 2020

And in 2021
What a relief!
    1000 Custer Hollow Road

it happened in plain sight dumbass there was nothing theoretical about what happened

You bet dumb ass. Just keep your tinfoil hat handy. You'll be fine.

~S~
an antirights fascist saying they own guns is like a klansman saying they have a black friend lol
Did Alex Jones tell you that?

~S~
Did Alex Jones tell you that?
so you listen to the nutbag Alex Jones? lol figures

this was in 2020

And in 2021
What a relief!
    1000 Custer Hollow Road

four years you antirights fascist push the conspiracy theory of Trump Russian collusion and even impeach the president twice of nut job treachery and conspiracy theories
You need a bigger tin foil hat

this was in 2020

And in 2021
What a relief!
    1000 Custer Hollow Road

four years you antirights fascist push the conspiracy theory of Trump Russian collusion and even impeach the president twice of nut job treachery and conspiracy theories

If you say so. When your crazy popoff valve blows, it really blows, doesn't it?

this was in 2020

And in 2021
What a relief!
    1000 Custer Hollow Road

If you say so. When your crazy popoff valve blows, it really blows, doesn't it?
I just don't say so I know so tinny how many of those tin foil hats do you have?

~S~
Don't be silly. Owning guns doesn't make you a gun nut. Prancing around in camo while carrying an ar15 and a couple of pistols at a little girls T-ball game or at Walmart while shouting that any reasonable efforts to regulate gun sales is the same as trying to destroy the country makes you a gun nut. Loading up on guns and ammo in preparation for a civil war makes you a gun nut.
Oh yeah, they do it all the time......Only nutter i see is you.....A you a jealous gun wanna be?

Forum List

Back