Firearm ownership...

So you need a big old AK to fight off an out of control government ?

Then why complain about theses guys shooting police ? They are fighting an out of control government .

Then why complain about theses guys shooting police ? They are fighting an out of control government .

Deja vu all over again

http://www.cetel.org/1854_hall.html
The People Vs. Hall, California Supreme Court (1854)

This California Supreme Court case ruled that the testimony of a Chinese man who witnessed a murder by a white man was inadmissible, largely based upon the prevailing opinion that the Chinese were "a race of people whom nature has marked as inferior, and who are incapable of progress or intellectual development beyond a certain point, as their history has shown; differing in language, opinions, color, and physical conformation; between whom and ourselves nature has placed an impassable difference" and as such had no right " to swear away the life of a citizen" or participate" with us in administering the affairs of our Government."

Blacks have no right to acess the court to complain about police brutality (SCOTUS POLICE IMMUNITY)

Islamofascists can be bombed by the US with impunity , but they are NOT allowed to bomb us (or the French) back

Last edited:

Awwww how cute a liberal attempting logic

Next step in logic is you need context in your arguement.....but you're almost there...keep tryin!!!!

Yeah I love that article, almost posted it

Gun control was part of racism.......hmmmmmmm

I wonder who wanted it then AND now.....hmmmmm

Awwww how cute a liberal attempting logic

Next step in logic is you need context in your arguement.....but you're almost there...keep tryin!!!!

I completely understand your argument, after all

the prevailing opinion is that the Negroes are "a race of people whom nature has marked as inferior
, "

Yeah I love that article, almost posted it

Gun control was part of racism.......hmmmmmmm

I wonder who wanted it then AND now.....hmmmmm

The Racist Roots of Gun Control

The historical record provides compelling evidence that racism underlies gun control laws -- and not in any subtle way. Throughout much of American history, gun control was openly stated as a method for keeping blacks and Hispanics "in their place," and to quiet the racial fears of whites. This paper is intended to provide a brief summary of this unholy alliance of gun control and racism, and to suggest that gun control laws should be regarded as "suspect ideas," analogous to the "suspect classifications" theory of discrimination already part of the American legal system.

Excellent article.

6,000,000 Jews would be alive today BUT FOR the fact that Hitler disarmed the population.

The Jews who survived the longer were those at the Warsaw Ghetto who had access to firearms.

Never again

Agreed excellent article. A slight correction; Hitler didn't disarm the population, he disarmed the Jews. Makes them easier to round up, donchaknow.

Agreed about those in the Warsaw Ghetto. Agreed also on NEVER AGAIN. Fight tyranny. The best way to fight tyranny is to retain rights.

Last edited:

I prefer a Colt Model 6920 with a Leupold VX6 1-6x optic but hey, that is just me.

Yes foul wind. We can all agree that you're a pos
We? Interesting. Who is "we"? You and your wee-wee?

Sorry you don't have the spine to to call me a piece of shit, motherfucking asshole or anything else. You epitomize the perception all far LW males are spineless cowards who will vote to send our troops to war "since they volunteered" then spit on them as warmongers when they come home.

Patriot protecting his neighborhood.

-8616578a1c8998d1.JPG

Wrong......there are too many ways to redress grievances in this country right now to justify shooting government agents...........to see when it is necessary...look at Mexico......you can measur things by their police and military with their drug cartel allies....

A good thing... Because it's an absolute right.

For black gun owners, bearing arms is a civil rights issue
Wrong.

The Second Amendment right is not ‘absolute.’

Although fundamental and inalienable, it is subject to reasonable restrictions by government:

“Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.”

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

Don't believe me, do you.

Mulford Act

The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill that repealed a law allowing public carrying of loaded firearms. Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, the bill was crafted in response to members of the Black Panther Party who were conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods while they were conducting what would later be termed copwatching. They garnered national attention after the Black Panthers marched bearing arms upon the California State Capitol to protest the bill.

282dlpi.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent article.

6,000,000 Jews would be alive today BUT FOR the fact that Hitler disarmed the population.

The Jews who survived the longer were those at the Warsaw Ghetto who had access to firearms.

Never again

Agreed excellent article. A slight correction; Hitler didn't disarm the population, he disarmed the Jews. Makes them easier to round up, donchaknow.

Agreed about those in the Warsaw Ghetto. Agreed also on NEVER AGAIN. Fight tyranny. The best way to fight tyranny is to retain rights.

Actually..they registered guns in the Weimar Republic because the Germans believed that only the police and military needed weapons of war.........then the nazis used those registration lists to disarm Jews and their pollock all ene,ones....

Forum List

Back