Financial Support for Ukraine #1 Priority of The U.S. & GOP According To The Turtle

Fuck that sumbitch with a rusty AIDS-infected garden tiller.

At least I have the integrity and honesty to say something like that about someone in my own party.

Take a lesson, you Democrat shit-weasels. You pricks don't even have the balls to question your own party, ya spineless faggots.

Nothing is more bipartisan than war.
1671755299512.png

It's enough to make you puke coat-hangers.....Sure, a corrupt country in eastern Europe is out biggest priority with millions of illegals pouring across our open border.

Yeah, you leftist lemmings and RINOs fly that Ukrainian flag high and continue to spit on ours.

You're quite the dumbass. You keep re-proving it every day.

We could of had peace, but after Christmas, many Ukrainians will needlessly die all because peace is not an option for Democrats.

Financial Support for Ukraine #1 Priority of The U.S. & GOP According To The Turtle​

Really? Mitch thinks that is our biggest problem facing us? That's even more stupid than the democrat's claim that MAGA supporters are America's #1 Domestic terrorism threat! I think the turtle needs to meet a speeding locomotive dead on face first to maybe possibly realign those fogged glasses of his because about 98% of his party disagrees!

It's enough to make you puke coat-hangers.....Sure, a corrupt country in eastern Europe is out biggest priority with millions of illegals pouring across our open border.

Yeah, you leftist lemmings and RINOs fly that Ukrainian flag high and continue to spit on ours.

Awesome

Too bad that freedom and resisting tyranny isn't to the Trumptard losers who pretend to be Americans!

We could of had peace, but after Christmas, many Ukrainians will needlessly die all because peace is not an option for Democrats.

Democrats love seeing dead Ukrainians just as much as they love seeing dead Negroes. Either way, it's just more money and power in the kitty for them.

And fuck all of us....

Fuck that sumbitch with a rusty AIDS-infected garden tiller.

At least I have the integrity and honesty to say something like that about someone in my own party.

Take a lesson, you Democrat shit-weasels. You pricks don't even have the balls to question your own party, ya spineless faggots.
You're a Trump slurper, and always have been. You'll only say that about Repugs who you don't deem "loyal" enough to your cult leader.

Forum List

Back