Joe Biden Delivers Christmas Address Without Saying the Word "Jesus" or "Christ"

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
But but I thought Biden was deeply devout religious Catholic.

santacut.png

santacut.png

Probably because he's Joe Biden and his pronouns are "demon", "pedophile", and "faggot.

My pronouns are "awesome", MEGA-MAGA, and "Get the fuck off my lawn, bitches.":04:

Joe Biden Delivers Christmas Address Without Saying the Word "Jesus" or "Christ"​

Sure doesn't ACT like a catholic. Maybe if he said those words, his hair might catch on fire?

Calls for Americans to ‘Drain’ Political ‘Poison’​

OK, where is the nearest sewerage drain close to Joe Biden?

Well, I actually am a practicing Catholic, and I'm perfectly fine with his treatment of this national holiday.

The President has no obligation to, and probably should not, say anything on the subject of celebrating the Nativity of Jesus Christ, but the holiday of Christmas? Gift giving, public intoxication, Santa Clause and all that...knock yourself out.

Well, I actually am a practicing Catholic, and I'm perfectly fine with his treatment of this national holiday.

The President has no obligation to, and probably should not, say anything on the subject of celebrating the Nativity of Jesus Christ, but the holiday of Christmas? Gift giving, public intoxication, Santa Clause and all that...knock yourself out.
I agree. He should keep it generic, and he did. For the president of the US, with religions that do not recognize Jesus as the savior, it would be inappropriate for him to delve into details about Christ, his immaculate conception, etc.

Simply keeping it to the Christmas spirit during this, the Christmas season, is good.

358907.jpg

Now, I'm probably gonna end up in hell for this.........but here goes..................

Since many of those who are of the Christian faith believe in the Trinity which is 3 different entities (for want of a better word), and each of them have their own attributes, but are considered to be one and the same, are you saying that Jesus was having sex with Christ on His birthday?

Now, I'm probably gonna end up in hell for this.........but here goes..................

Since many of those who are of the Christian faith believe in the Trinity which is 3 different entities (for want of a better word), and each of them have their own attributes, but are considered to be one and the same, are you saying that Jesus was having sex with Christ on His birthday?
That would seem to be the gist of the matter.

Because Jesus, Christ, god and so on evoke a remembrance of Christianity which by it's nature brings up thoughts of being moral, 10 commandments, being decent, having Christian values and so on.

I don't think he wants that at all. Truly religious people have willpower, morals, convictions, they stand up to what is wrong and ambition. If we were all true christians we wouldn't tolerate his mistreating of our country and by extension it's citizens, we wouldn't tolerate the trannies and fags he loves to promote, and so on.

A godless society is a selfish society, a selfish society is a apathetic one, a apathetic society doesn't really care what happens as long as they aren't hassled.

Because Jesus, Christ, god and so on evoke a remembrance of Christianity which by it's nature brings up thoughts of being moral, 10 commandments, being decent, having Christian values and so on.

I don't think he wants that at all. Truly religious people have willpower, morals, convictions, they stand up to what is wrong and ambition. If we were all true christians we wouldn't tolerate his mistreating of our country and by extension it's citizens, we wouldn't tolerate the trannies and fags he loves to promote, and so on.

A godless society is a selfish society, a selfish society is a apathetic one, a apathetic society doesn't really care what happens as long as they aren't hassled.
And that is why Dems mock religious people. They want to kill off religion since it’s what is slowing down the nation’s descent into immorality.

Forum List

Back