Financial Support for Ukraine #1 Priority of The U.S. & GOP According To The Turtle

Was anyone talking to you?
Just taking you to task for your moronic statement.....Don't like it, then piss right the fuck off. ;)

Anyway what's up with all the deflection and living in the past?.....You and I are getting fucked in real time by the turds that are there now....I'm being generous thinking you are a producer and not a EBTer.... You like getting bent over?

Just taking you to task for your moronic statement.....Don't like it, then piss right the fuck off. ;)

Anyway what's up with all the deflection and living in the past?.....You and I are getting fucked in real time by the turds that are there now....I'm being generous thinking you are a producer and not a EBTer.... You like getting bent over?
He's a chinaman, they're all faggots.

I'm being generous thinking you are a producer and not a EBTer....
That's not being generous at all, and not sure why you'd think otherwise, but I retire in 5 weeks, and my portfolio is down about 2.5% right now. Not good, but surely not bad enough to keep me from retiring. There are shortages everywhere and prices are going up, but it does not change my support for Ukraine. Women, children, hospitals and apartments are being intentionally destroyed.

It's enough to make you puke coat-hangers.....Sure, a corrupt country in eastern Europe is out biggest priority with millions of illegals pouring across our open border.

Yeah, you leftist lemmings and RINOs fly that Ukrainian flag high and continue to spit on ours.

They’re all making bank from this ‘war’, of course it’s their top priority. They don’t give a damn about this country or its people.

Biden and idiots like McConnell love blowing peoples arms and legs off, the sick bastards.

Both Ukrainians and Russians. I have no skin in the game either way, but it's sorta fucked up that the Democrats have brought this shit upon the world. It would have all been avoidable if they hadn't stolen the election and Trump was in the White House.

That's not being generous at all, and not sure why you'd think otherwise, but I retire in 5 weeks, and my portfolio is down about 2.5% right now. Not good, but surely not bad enough to keep me from retiring. There are shortages everywhere and prices are going up, but it does not change my support for Ukraine. Women, children, hospitals and apartments are being intentionally destroyed.
"If it only kills one Russian" is a thin limb to climb out on....Just sayin'.

It's enough to make you puke coat-hangers.....Sure, a corrupt country in eastern Europe is out biggest priority with millions of illegals pouring across our open border.

Yeah, you leftist lemmings and RINOs fly that Ukrainian flag high and continue to spit on ours.

A nation that would elect that little sicko wouldn't last long anyway, and looks like we won't either, since we're ruled by just as bad. And even force it on our innocent children in what we call schools.

The Ukraine has been a money laundering trough for the power pigs in control.
The pavlovian false impeachment over Trump's inquiries into that speaks volumes of the corruption the government wants to cloak as they RAPE the Treasury of the United States.
Send all that $$$ there, and scoop up the unaudited and unaccounted for money made out of thin air.
Two stolen election cycles in, and TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS of DEFICIT...
The Cloward Piven system right on schedule.

The Ukraine has been a money laundering trough for the power pigs in control.
The pavlovian false impeachment over Trump's inquiries into that speaks volumes of the corruption the government wants to cloak as they RAPE the Treasury of the United States.
Send all that $$$ there, and scoop up the unaudited and unaccounted for money made out of thin air.
Two stolen election cycles in, and TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS of DEFICIT...
The Cloward Piven system right on schedule.

You certainly can see who is doing the bidding of the world economic forum.

A massive Niden administration-supported illegal invasion...

Yet another historic Democrat scandal - the Biden administrations' / FBI's collaboration with provate social media Twitter to silence Conservatives, spread disinformation, and criminally affect the outcome of another election - exposed...

A massive, historic FTX-Ukraine-Democrat ponzi scheme exposed...

Another fiscal raping of the US citizens through the latest Omnibus bill that supports abortions, illegal immigration, and sending BILLIONS more to Ukraine that won't be tracked...

Out of control violence...

The Biden administration's continued war on US resources on which our entire economy is based...

Bidenflation / a poor economy.....

Over $31 TRILLION in debt...

....but financial support for Ukraine should be our - the US' - #1 priority?

:uhh:

Forum List

Back