Republican plan to fix labor shortage.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
The massive labor shortage is real. The US Chamber of Commerse says there are 10 million jobs needing to be filled, but only about 5 million unemployed workers. The labor shortage is raising wages, but hurting inflation, so even with higher wages, the cost of goods is still too high. Republcans will be taking over the house soon, so what do they intend to do about it. We have a ready source of labor begging for a chance to fill those jobs, but the repubs are ademently against that. What, if anything, do you think they have planned to help fill those jobs?

The massive labor shortage is real. The US Chamber of Commerse says there are 10 million jobs needing to be filled, but only about 5 million unemployed workers. The labor shortage is raising wages, but hurting inflation, so even with higher wages, the cost of goods is still too high. Republcans will be taking over the house soon, so what do they intend to do about it. We have a ready source of labor begging for a chance to fill those jobs, but the repubs are ademently against that. What, if anything, do you think they have planned to help fill those jobs?
Joe Biden is President so every sentence you just posted cannot possibly be true.

The US Chamber of Commerce is just as bad for our Republic as leftist dems are.....Where do you think RINOs like The Turtle & Co. get their marching orders from? I'd cleanse them right along with the leftists.

At least it works out well in my AO, any local politician that the CoC supports you know to vote against. ;)

Here's my plan, and of course Dimocrats would scream like the little feminized pussies that they are!!

STOP GIVING TAXPAYER MONEY AWAY TO THESE FUCKING FREELOADERS WHO HAVE BEEN SITTING ON THEIR FAT ASSES FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS NOW!!!!

That sounds great. Convince Republicans to run on that, double dare you.

I don’t know what they WILL do but what they AHOULD do is remove all government assistance to all able-bodied males.

No work, no money. I was taught early in life that NO JOB is beneath me when I have bills that need to be paid.
Why do you need a job beneath you?

Forum List

Back