Ferguson clerk fired for depicting Obama as a chimpanzee

Who among us hasn't stuck a photo of someone we hate on the office wall and used it as a dartboard. :) Depicting the President as a chimpanzee could be high praise if it was a bonobo. They don't have war or fights with one another because they're too busy having sex all the time. :)

You don't see the resemblance?

obama-ape-gorilla-chimp-barack-planet-of-the-apes-obama-guns-abortion-sad-hill-news-22.gif

Wonder if DOJ will search every government workers computer for pics of W depicted as an ape?

obama-ape-gorilla-chimp-barack-planet-of-the-apes-obama-guns-abortion-sad-hill-news-22.gif

If I'm not mistaken that's a Planet of the Apes "ape." Not a real one.

Still, was under the impression depicting the President as a chimp would fall under free speech and the 1st Amendment.

It is. But she cant do it on official work emails. Or during work hours.

It was a witch hunt. DOJ and Obama got the red meat they needed to.help the Sharpton crowd save face.

Still, was under the impression depicting the President as a chimp would fall under free speech and the 1st Amendment.

It was a witch hunt. DOJ and Obama got the red meat they needed to.help the Sharpton crowd save face.

Fair point. Though I'd assume firing one person for it was more of a political decision than HR. Dare say most employees with computers misuse them. Can't fire everybody.

Fair point. Though I'd assume firing one person for it was more of a political decision than HR. Dare say most employees with computers misuse them. Can't fire everybody.
Believe me...the cons would love to fire EVERYONE in the government.....except their congressman.

Believe me...the cons would love to fire EVERYONE in the government.....except their congressman.

I'm not a conservative and I'd love to do a lot more than fire the government. Set it on more like. :)

I'm not a conservative and I'd love to do a lot more than fire the government. Set it on more like. :)
Really...think about the consequences of no government....unless you can get Russia, China and the rest to get rid of theirs....not real.

Really...think about the consequences of no government....unless you can get Russia, China and the rest to get rid of theirs....not real.

Government we have isn't doing anything about climate change. Is pursueing Empire in the middle east hypocritically condemning our supposed enemies for being murderous and barbaric though for some reason dropping bombs on civilians isn't, and basicly is so fat and unwieldly it can't change even if wanted to.

Sometimes you have to just ditch what doesn't work and start from scratch. When our Founders resented an unfair King they left and started their own country. So why is not liking what our country became and wanting to start over (without finding new land since I think it's all been discovered at this point) unreasonable?

Government we have isn't doing anything about climate change. Is pursueing Empire in the middle east hypocritically condemning our supposed enemies for being murderous and barbaric though for some reason dropping bombs on civilians isn't, and basicly is so fat and unwieldly it can't change even if wanted to.

Sometimes you have to just ditch what doesn't work and start from scratch. When our Founders resented an unfair King they left and started their own country. So why is not liking what our country became and wanting to start over (without finding new land since I think it's all been discovered at this point) unreasonable?
Because China or Russia would take us over the next day.

Abortion has nothing to do with Obama, please refer to the ACLU and even the Supreme Court on why we allow so many to have abortions.
Abortion has nothing to do with Obama? He voted against the infant born alive act in Illinois. Don't tell me that he has nothing to do with the issue, he promotes abortion every chance he gets.

My congressman too. That asshole Simpson voted to fund the Chimp's executive order.

For 8 years libs all over the internet libs displayed pictures, avatars, cartoons, etc., of Bush as a chimp. A little late for the OP and other libs to be complaining.

Forum List

Back