Ferguson clerk fired for depicting Obama as a chimpanzee

Seems to me we owe reparations to the Black Americans...they have to be made whole from the Tort suffered through slavery and through Jim Crow laws and the tens of thousands cuts of racism ...we have to make them whole again ...we need to reach a settlement....

That Sergeant Mudd that got fired for his bigotry and vicious racist views....that mother fornicator was witness # 137 in the travesty of Justice paraded as a Grand jury presentation...
Key grand jury witness resigns over black abortion joke Darren Wilson s supervisor exposed in DOJ report - St. Louis American Local News
Now you all think a bastard like that can remain on the force after he has expressed hatred and contempt and bigotry towards the folks he is supposed to serve and protect? Do you understand the LEGAL LIABILITY THAT MAN HAS BECOME...if I am an attorney with a Black client and this piece of over ripe pork Sgt Mudd is a witness I will tear him a new ass using those e mails....If he arrives at the scene of a Black family in a car accident and anyone dies I will sue for failure to provide proper assistance based on they were Black ...so a piece of crap like that cannot have a gun and badge no sireee...

You don't see the resemblance?

obama-ape-gorilla-chimp-barack-planet-of-the-apes-obama-guns-abortion-sad-hill-news-22.gif

Abortion has nothing to do with Obama, please refer to the ACLU and even the Supreme Court on why we allow so many to have abortions.
Abortion has nothing to do with Obama? He voted against the infant born alive act in Illinois. Don't tell me that he has nothing to do with the issue, he promotes abortion every chance he gets.
He also said he was glad his daughters could choose to get an abortion. I mean he says that about his grandchildren. A sick man indeed.
Either prove that he said that or try a different lie.
He said I have two daughters age 9 and 6. I will teach them values and morals. But if they make a mistake. I don't want them to be punished with a baby.

Seems to me we owe reparations to the Black Americans...they have to be made whole from the Tort suffered through slavery and through Jim Crow laws and the tens of thousands cuts of racism ...we have to make them whole again ...we need to reach a settlement....

Why didn't blacks fight slavery themselves.? They waited for other white men to free them.

Now you all think a bastard like that can remain on the force after he has expressed hatred and contempt and bigotry towards the folks he is supposed to serve and protect? Do you understand the LEGAL LIABILITY THAT MAN HAS BECOME...if I am an attorney with a Black client and this piece of over ripe pork Sgt Mudd is a witness I will tear him a new ass using those e mails....If he arrives at the scene of a Black family in a car accident and anyone dies I will sue for failure to provide proper assistance based on they were Black ...so a piece of crap like that cannot have a gun and badge no sireee...

If a black cop slams white people, will he be fired? THINK

obama-ape-gorilla-chimp-barack-planet-of-the-apes-obama-guns-abortion-sad-hill-news-22.gif

Abortion has nothing to do with Obama, please refer to the ACLU and even the Supreme Court on why we allow so many to have abortions.
Abortion has nothing to do with Obama? He voted against the infant born alive act in Illinois. Don't tell me that he has nothing to do with the issue, he promotes abortion every chance he gets.
He also said he was glad his daughters could choose to get an abortion. I mean he says that about his grandchildren. A sick man indeed.
He said I have two daughters age 9 and 6. I will teach them values and morals. But if they make a mistake. I don't want them to be punished with a baby.
That's worse than what I said earlier. Obama thinks of his kids as a punishment, and his grandkids. What a great dad he must be to think like that.

If a black cop slams white people, will he be fired? THINK
Dude are you under the impression the fired man was persecuted...think...think...you are going to give that goon a gun and a badge? you are nuts ...

Still haven't proved it. Where's the link?

Google it, it really doesn't matter. If you saw him say it. You still wouldn't believe it.

Google it, it really doesn't matter. If you saw him say it. You still wouldn't believe it.
You can't find it, so it's just more con propaganda.

Diversity is strange. Perhaps one of the most diverse countries that I have been to is Belgium. To get a job there the minimum requirement is to be fluent in 4 languages. Depending on the job, but most are white Europeans so is diversity limited only to skin color?

Then I noticed that most immigrants tend to be non diverse in the USA, they tend to move in culturally similar neighborhoods, easy to explain that since they feel most secure among people with the same cultural background as themselves, but the us government seems to promote these non diverse communities, but they feel safer and it is easy assimilate but at a slower pace. And that puts it at odds with the is gov promotion of diversity for citizens. My question is if a white person growing up in a rural area in the USA considered racist of he or she prefers the company of other white people since his or her background has been predominately white? Would it not be the same as other immigrants that preferr to live among others on the same group from whence they came? Interesting I think.

Anyway it's something I noticed. I think diversity is easier and a non factor for children. But I also think that because of the demographics you won't have a completely diverse country because some areas and some states are predominately white, which again makes people more inclined to be with what their background consisted of like immigrants. Because only 12 to 14 of the population is black. So this will always be the case for the USA I am afraid and you will always have the same argument about certain races not getting their fair share so to speak. I think it's human nature and background affecting it then out right racism. And the fact people do have an evil streak about them and like to push people buttons, people enjoy tormenting other people for being different. That is human nature as well.

Or he's not your link slave, fuckstick.

Is that the best the power of the entire "justice dept" including the FBI could come up with in their multi million dollar witch hunt? A couple of funny e-mails? I didn't see anyone charged when bigoted liberals ran a disturbingly racist carton about Dr. Condie Rice that ran in most newspapers. Let's wait and see who gets fired when Hillary's E-mails surface or when the IRS E-mails (that they said were lost) come to light.

You know I laughed when I saw bush portrayed as a monkey and I laughed when I saw obama portrayed as one.

Every race has been a slave at some point in the history of humans. Some for thousands of years some for hundreds. Was it wrong? Today we say yes it was, but at the time it was not wrong it is just the way the world was. Perspective. The British were called brittunculi which meant wretched little Brit, by the Romans. They were put down for hundreds of years and then the decline of the Roman Empire changed it but they put in place Romans which the blood lines are the root of the royal family of Briton. Interesting.

Yes I do believe there are obstacles to black people in the us, but some of those obstacles are internal. I see educated blacks saying that it is more internal to the black community, yet I see educated blacks saying it is all because of white privaledge. Who is right? Or maybe it's a little bit of both. Most people agree though that the change needs to come from within and that would be the catalyst to elicit the change that most say needs to happen.

Like I said Google it

Forum List

Back