Female College Swimmers Fear to Speak out Against Bio-Male Beating Them

Or is it me actually being down to earth and you being the sociopath?! That’s the real question here
Down to Earth people don’t find it acceptable to allow men who identify as women into locker rooms where middle school girls may be changing or think it’s OK for trans girls to play athletic sports against biological girls and not giving the biological girls any say.

Down to Earth people don’t find it acceptable to allow men who identify as women into locker rooms where middle school girls may be changing or think it’s OK for trans girls to play athletic sports against biological girls and not giving the biological girls any say.
Well good, because I haven't said that I support any of those things... You're lying again AZ. Do better.

Oh'I thought they were just as STRONG as a man! This is what they have whined for the past 100 years. I say let them have it.
You are very definitely the kind of man we want to keep out of women's locker rooms ---- or dining rooms, or classrooms, or anywhere else at all near women.

This wasn’t you? Sociopath.
Yup, that was me... This was your claim (See below).

Nowhere in my quote did I say anything about letting men into middle school locker rooms or not giving biological girls any say. In fact I specifically said I would want to hear from Biological girls and you made fun of me saying I wanted to set up panels. Remember that?? oops. I'll take that apology now. Please stop lying about the things I say, its too easy to prove you wrong.

Yup, that was me... This was your claim (See below).

Nowhere in my quote did I say anything about letting men into middle school locker rooms or not giving biological girls any say. In fact I specifically said I would want to hear from Biological girls and you made fun of me saying I wanted to set up panels. Remember that?? oops. I'll take that apology now. Please stop lying about the things I say, its too easy to prove you wrong.
You wanted to set up panels. You have said before and provided gross pics that you think trans women should be allowed in women's locker rooms. Your quote says you believe trans girls should play sports with and against biological girls. No apologies. You're a sociopath. It is right there in writing.

You wanted to set up panels. You have said before and provided gross pics that you think trans women should be allowed in women's locker rooms. Your quote says you believe trans girls should play sports with and against biological girls. No apologies. You're a sociopath. It is right there in writing.
I never said a word about setting up panels. Again that was your interpretation and your words.

Again I never said a word about men in middle school locker rooms like you inaccurately claimed.

my quote said I was fine with trans girls playing sports against biological girls. To dig deeper, I’m talking about on a fun.social level. I never said what you claimed that biological girls should have no say. I actually said the exact opposite for competitive sports.

you can’t help yourself from lying can’t you. Is that hard hard to keep up with me by being straight and honest. Why does everything need to be distorted and inaccurate quotes where you claim I said things I didn’t say? Stop embarrassing yourself.

I never said a word about setting up panels. Again that was your interpretation and your words.

Again I never said a word about men in middle school locker rooms like you inaccurately claimed.

my quote said I was fine with trans girls playing sports against biological girls. To dig deeper, I’m talking about on a fun.social level. I never said what you claimed that biological girls should have no say. I actually said the exact opposite for competitive sports.

you can’t help yourself from lying can’t you. Is that hard hard to keep up with me by being straight and honest. Why does everything need to be distorted and inaccurate quotes where you claim I said things I didn’t say? Stop embarrassing yourself.
You're fine with it. After that I stopped reading your sociopath drivel.

You're fine with it. After that I stopped reading your sociopath drivel.
Well if you stopped reading then you should only repeat the parts you read and not add you fake conjecture and then not be surprised when the context of the parts you didn’t read fly in the face of the things you try and attack me with. Damn AZ you used to be a decent debater. What happened to you?!

Well if you stopped reading then you should only repeat the parts you read and not add you fake conjecture and then not be surprised when the context of the parts you didn’t read fly in the face of the things you try and attack me with. Damn AZ you used to be a decent debater. What happened to you?!
I am not playing your game. You're OK with a boy basically playing against my daughters in a GIRLS League. We have zero to discuss on this topic. We simply disagree. At least I am to the point. You dance. Typical Sociopath. I am tired of you leftists getting your way. Now it is impacting my kids and I will not allow it.

I am not playing your game. You're OK with a boy basically playing against my daughters in a GIRLS League. We have zero to discuss on this topic. We simply disagree. At least I am to the point. You dance. Typical Sociopath. I am tired of you leftists getting your way. Now it is impacting my kids and I will not allow it.
I think there is a pretty clear difference between boys and trans boys. And if there was a threat to your girls that should be easily identified by parents, coaches and league organizers so they can’t deal with it.

I’m not playing games, I’m giving honest answers and your the one distorting nearly everything I say. That’s game playing and it’s a weak minded way to debate

I think there is a pretty clear difference between boys and trans boys. And if there was a threat to your girls that should be easily identified by parents, coaches and league organizers so they can’t deal with it.

I’m not playing games, I’m giving honest answers and your the one distorting nearly everything I say. That’s game playing and it’s a weak minded way to debate
Should be. More coy shit from you. They are petrified to say anything or else they are called transphobic. Stop your nonsense. Coaches and parents are powerless

Should be. More coy shit from you. They are petrified to say anything or else they are called transphobic. Stop your nonsense. Coaches and parents are powerless
I don’t believe you. That not what I see with my own eyes. If that’s happening in your town then I suggest you work on your communication skills because if you’re presenting your arguments to your community in any way that resembles the dishonest and hateful way you do on this board then I see why you’re getting that kind of reaction

Oh shit! Did you expose me?! Damn, you’re good… and here I was thinking I had you all fooled. Can’t get anything past Mrs Lantern2814
Now projecting your insecurities. Go fuck yourself asshole. And keep my wife’s name out of your mouth. You’re a loser. Period.

You are a lying little fuck. Here moron. YOUR words. Eat them.
Yup those were my words in relation to peanut gallery political hacks like yourself. Those with skin on the game absolutely have the right to voice their opinions as ive stated on many occasions. Nice try but Strike 1

Forum List

Back