Female College Swimmers Fear to Speak out Against Bio-Male Beating Them

I agree with you Cecile, but I can see some schools then decided to just cancel all girls sports as a “solution”.

It all comes down to the persistency of the parents of girls at the elementary level including middle schools. High students can gain a lot of traction if they solidly commit to the issue, with or without their parents/categivers, but the more community backing the better outcome.

Ah, but they CAN'T cancel women's sports if they have men's teams. Title 9. It would be one thing if they didn't have enough team members due to lack of interest (which is why schools don't have women's football teams); cancelling women's sports because women DO want to play, but are protesting an outrageous rule? Something else entirely.

And I agree that the girls will need solid, active support from their parents. Personally, I'm very grateful my daughter is an adult now. If she was still in school, I'd be having to make a full-time job out of kicking asses.

Ah, but they CAN'T cancel women's sports if they have men's teams. Title 9. It would be one thing if they didn't have enough team members due to lack of interest (which is why schools don't have women's football teams); cancelling women's sports because women DO want to play, but are protesting an outrageous rule? Something else entirely.

And I agree that the girls will need solid, active support from their parents. Personally, I'm very grateful my daughter is an adult now. If she was still in school, I'd be having to make a full-time job out of kicking asses.
Whose asses would you be kicking and why? This sounds serious

I used to have sympathy for the biological girls in these cases, but actually they only have liberals to blame. If this is what they want then let them have it. On the other hand I believe that states should have the right to determine these matters on their own, and if a state is not batshit crazy and bans men from girls sports, out of state teams should have to abide by such rules.

The people responsible for allowing these mentally ill creatures to compete as women.
Sure. That IS where the responsibility rests. Don't let the kid get dosed with huge amounts of hormones that will give him/her cancer at age 42, and problem solved. No hormones, no name changes, no separate bathrooms or bathroom switching, no special pronouns, no cross-sex sports. Tell him/her what you always do with these questions: you can decide that when you're grown up!

By the time they grow up, most of them will have recovered.

Sure. That IS where the responsibility rests. Don't let the kid get dosed with huge amounts of hormones that will give him/her cancer at age 42, and problem solved. No hormones, no name changes, no separate bathrooms or bathroom switching, no special pronouns, no cross-sex sports. Tell him/her what you always do with these questions: you can decide that when you're grown up!

By the time they grow up, most of them will have recovered.
Exactly. The parents and so called "educators" are the problem. Actually, it's child abuse. They're USING these kids for their sick agenda.

It does if they cancel everything.

You really think they're going to cancel MEN'S sports because of transgenders? Not hardly. And if they have men's sports, they have to have women's. If they have no women interested in playing a sport, that's one thing. But if they have women interested in playing, but not interested in competing with men pretending to be women, that's a whole 'other story, and a lawsuit waiting to be filed.

Short of canceling ALL sports, I do not think they could actually do that.
“Randolph Public School District, located in the Greater Boston, Massachusetts region, has cut its entire K-12 arts, music, and physical education (PE) programs and staff from its 2020-21 budget. In Brockton, Massachusetts, 24 teachers received pink slips and the district intends to leave 40 teaching vacancies unfilled, mostly positions in the arts, PE and music departments. The state as a whole has laid off over 2,000 teachers.”

Old news but still relevant: In 2016, Pennsylvania public schools were forced to cut sports funding but I’m not sure what’s happening current year’s budget. In general, fine arts programs are eliminated/reduced befother electives and before considering sports programs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back