Female trans swimmer crushed by male trans swimmer

HeresyLevel.jpg

Yeah not buying the female posing as a guy has taken testosterone. In pictures you can clearly see the facial structure changes from testosterone.

LOL dude lost to a chick transitioning to a man. What a wuss.
Thomas-loss.jpg

Penn transgender swimmer Lia Thomas, who had been crushing her competition since joining the women’s swim team after three years swimming as a biological male, met her match Saturday in the 100-meter freestyle during a tri-meet with Yale and Dartmouth.

Thomas won the 200-meter and 500-meter races at Penn’s final home meet of the season, but she finished sixth in the 100-meter where Yale’s Iszac Henig, a transgender swimmer who is in the process of transitioning from female to male, crushed Thomas. Henig finished the 100 in 49.57 while Thomas touched the wall in 52.84.

In the 400-freestyle relay, Thomas was beaten yet again by Henig, who swam his leg in 50.45 to Thomas’ 51.94.

Yale trans swimmer beats Penn trans rival in women's Ivy League race​

Cool! :thup:
Which has the better package?

LOL dude lost to a chick transitioning to a man. What a wuss.
Thomas-loss.jpg

Penn transgender swimmer Lia Thomas, who had been crushing her competition since joining the women’s swim team after three years swimming as a biological male, met her match Saturday in the 100-meter freestyle during a tri-meet with Yale and Dartmouth.

Thomas won the 200-meter and 500-meter races at Penn’s final home meet of the season, but she finished sixth in the 100-meter where Yale’s Iszac Henig, a transgender swimmer who is in the process of transitioning from female to male, crushed Thomas. Henig finished the 100 in 49.57 while Thomas touched the wall in 52.84.

In the 400-freestyle relay, Thomas was beaten yet again by Henig, who swam his leg in 50.45 to Thomas’ 51.94.

Steroids and Hormones. Now they are ALL good in WOKE athletics.

The other ACTUAL women in this sport are just "extras" now.

Truely sad.

So two dudes dressed up as girls competing against each other in a woman's sport?

No, it was a guy pretending to be a girl, against a girl pretending got be a guy. And the girl won.

Pretty pathetic. The guy couldn't compete against other guys, so he cheats by pretending to be a girl so he can compete against girls, and he gets beat by a girl.

Last edited:
No, it was a guy pretending to be a girl, against a girl pretending got be a guy. And the girl won.

Pretty pathetic. The guy couldn't compete agai8nst other guys, so he cheats by pretending to be a girl so he can compete against girls, and he gets beat by a girl.
Thanks for the clarification, my brain hurt trying to comprehend it

Thanks for the clarification, my brain hurt trying to comprehend it

Easy.. The girl was naturally masculine, and the guy was naturally feminine. They both thought playing for the other team was the only solution. Except the feminine guy probably was desperate to get awards and medal and set records. The masculine girl was a just a great swimmer.

If you need some flow charts and graphs and sketches to follow this -- just ask !!!!

:rolleyes:

As I've always said. You can pull the stem off an apple and paint it orange but that doesn't mean it's an orange.

Turns out it is a hustle:

UPenn swimmer accuses trans teammate Lia Thomas of conspiring WITH trans Yale swimmer to lose against her​

• A member of the UPenn swimming team says that she believes Lia Thomas, 22, colluded with Yale transgender swimmer Iszac Henig during a 100 freestyle race
  • Henig defeated Thomas in the 100-yard freestyle, finishing with a time of 49.57, who finished sixth with a time of 52.84 at a January 8 meet
  • The teammate says she is convinced believes Thomas and Henig came up with their plan before the Penn home tri-meet with Yale and Dartmouth
  • 'Looking at (Lia's) time, I don't think she was trying,' she said. 'I know they're friends and I know they were talking before the meet. I think she let her win to prove the point that, ''Oh see, a female-to-male beat me'
  • The teammate said members had to cover up the Penn logo with duct tape, except for Thomas, the reason they had to take the precaution in the first place

So, he's just like a pool hustler who pretends to be a worse player than he is (almost as bad as you) so that you keep playing against him. "If you beat Grady Seasons, you're done. If you lose to Grady Seasons, you can milk Moselle for a real payday.

Forum List

Back