Female trans swimmer crushed by male trans swimmer

Good grief college swimming is a freak show

Daily Mail: Female trans UPenn swimmer Lia Thomas is CRUSHED by male trans competitor.
Seriously, laws need to be passed to outlaw this shit at public schools. I mean arrest the idiots who are allowing this.

Shouldn't this person be competing against the men since that is what they are "going" to?
I bet they both got paid. It's like that famous male-female tennis match back in the '80s, just for money and attention.

The thing the Dems didn't realize is that all these eunuchs and trannies are attention-addicts. They'll do ANYTHING to keep their name in the papers. Like all those celebrities whose name begins with K. And their pathological desire for attention whatever it costs everyone else is causing a lot of trouble, making it harder for the Dems to defend these freaks for "just wanting inclusion."

It's not fair! It's wrong.:mad: Males should not compete against females.

1641679423978.png

I bet they both got paid. It's like that famous male-female tennis match back in the '80s, just for money and attention.

The thing the Dems didn't realize is that all these eunuchs and trannies are attention-addicts. They'll do ANYTHING to keep their name in the papers. Like all those celebrities whose name begins with K. And their pathological desire for attention whatever it costs everyone else is causing a lot of trouble, making it harder for the Dems to defend these freaks for "just wanting inclusion."

The two should start a relationship hahahaha that'll garner attention

Is the woman transitioning to a man taking testosterone? If so isn't that just basically a woman on steroids?

That's probably it.

Throw out the mental illness, and what you have is a mutilated man pretending to be a woman, who has been beating actual women at his sport.

He's just now been defeated by a mutilated woman, pretending to be a man.

That seems improbable, because no matter what mental illnesses or mutilations are involved, a man should still have a strong advantage over a woman in this sport. That is why the mutilated man pretending to be a woman has been so easily defeating actual women.

It occurred to wonder to me what the relationship is between steroids and testosterone. It turns out that testosterone •IS• a steroid.

So, the mutilated woman pretending to be a man, is probably taking testosterone, which is the same thing as taking steroids. Depending on how much she's taking, she might very well have gained enough strength to defeat an actual man, especially one whose testosterone production is artificially stunted.

Outside of the lunatic world of transgenderism, for an athlete to artificially take testosterone would be cheating, and cause for disqualification; exactly the same as taking any synthetic steroids.

I guess there is some poetic justice here, that a freak who, as a mutilated man, is cheating at a sport by competing against women against whom he has a natural advantage, has been defeated by a woman who is cheating even more outrageously than he has been, but he's in no position to cry foul about the cheating that has been used to defeat him; because that cheating is “justified” by the same deranged logic as his own cheating.

That's probably it.

Throw out the mental illness, and what you have is a mutilated man pretending to be a woman, who has been beating actual women at his sport.

That seems improbable, because no matter what mental illnesses or mutilations are involved, a man should still have a strong advantage over a woman in this sport. That is why the mutilated man pretending to be a woman has been so easily defeating actual women.

It occurred to wonder to me what the relationship is between steroids and testosterone. It turns out that testosterone •IS• a steroid.

So, the mutilated woman pretending to be a man, is probably taking testosterone, which is the same thing as taking steroids. Depending on how much she's taking, she might very well have gained enough strength to defeat an actual man, especially one whose testosterone production is artificially stunted.

Outside of the lunatic world of transgenderism, for an athlete to artificially take testosterone would be cheating, and cause for disqualification; exactly the same as taking any synthetic steroids.

I guess there is some poetic justice here, that a freak who, as a mutilated man, is cheating at a sport by competing against women against whom he has a natural advantage, has been defeated by a woman who is cheating even more outrageously than he has been, but he's in no position to cry foul about the cheating that has been used to defeat him; because that cheating is “justified” by the same deranged logic as his own cheating.
I am so confused ------

Good grief college swimming is a freak show

Daily Mail: Female trans UPenn swimmer Lia Thomas is CRUSHED by male trans competitor.
LOL................Yrs from now we'll really be laughing at all this..............just one of those things

So was it the guy who used to be a girl beating the girl who used to be a guy, or the other way around, or do they identify as something else entirely? This is confusing.....

Winner here.

Homosexuality is all about getting attention and pissing off the "Straight arrows" as they call us.

Always has been.

The fact that Normatives generally ignore these folks forces them to push the envelope, and thus the need for "Trannie-competitors" in ladies' sports.

That's probably it.

Incorrect, a transgender female to male athlete undergoing testosterone treatment CANNOT participate in female athletics, they must compete as a male. But a transgender female to male athlete that is not undergoing testosterone treatment can participate as a female. What I can't find out is rather breast removal could lead to the natural production of testosterone, that could be in play here and needs to be examined.

Forum List

Back