Female College Swimmers Fear to Speak out Against Bio-Male Beating Them

I don’t have a problem with trans girls playing sports with biological girls. I don’t see that as abuse. I think competitive sports should require a biological element and I think that trans kids in school should have private rooms to change in and access to single use restrooms
I see so you don’t care if biological girls get hurt. So businesses should spend extra money on special private rooms to accommodate the mentally ill. That’s awesome! Thanks for playing.

I see so you don’t care if biological girls get hurt. So businesses should spend extra money on special private rooms to accommodate the mentally ill. That’s awesome! Thanks for playing.
I do care if biological girls get hurt, I care if anybody gets hurt.

my top golfer also kicked for the football team and played wide out, she was the only girl on the team. She came limping to golf matches all the time. She took a beating, what a bad ass huh?!

Businesses can do whatever they want

So you admit you knew that. Great. You also admitted you don’t care if trans girls play lacrosse and or basketball against my daughters. Thanks for that.
I admit I know you’re full of shit, yes. And yes I have no problem with your girls playing sports with trans girls. Why do you?

I do care if biological girls get hurt, I care if anybody gets hurt.

my top golfer also kicked for the football team and played wide out, she was the only girl on the team. She came limping to golf matches all the time. She took a beating, what a bad ass huh?!
That was her choice. Imagine if she was playing soccer and boys decided to play against her and she got hurt. Then it would not have been her fault. You just don’t get it. Typical Sociopath

I admit I know you’re full of shit, yes. And yes I have no problem with your girls playing sports with trans girls. Why do you?
Because they could get hurt. Boys are naturally more athletic, bigger and stronger. Hence we have boys and girls teams. Until you sociopathic assholes decided that gender was a social construct. Now the mentally ill are running the asylum. And it not with it’s against. With is just as bad as it would give our teams an unfair advantage and take a spot from an actual girl. You should really not be allowed within 100 feet of any child. Your coaching style is dangerous.

Because they could get hurt. Boys are naturally more athletic, bigger and stronger. Hence we have boys and girls teams. Until you sociopathic assholes decided that gender was a social construct. Now the mentally ill are running the asylum. And it not with it’s against. With is just as bad as it would give our teams an unfair advantage and take a spot from an actual girl. You should really not be allowed within 100 feet of any child. Your coaching style is dangerous.
Shame, I was gonna look into transferring to your district ;-)

An anonymous member of the Penn women’s swim team recently spoke to media outlet OutKick regarding Lia Thomas, a trans woman who is competing on the women’s team this season after spending three seasons swimming as a male.
So presumably Lia Thomas is required to cover her tits in order to swim as a woman, or at any rate there was something a little bit unseemly about requiring that particular swimmer to go topless "as a male" for three seasons.

If Lia Thomas is not actually being accused of rape or physical assault, then the other women on the team have no legitimate complaint to make. Change behind the shower curtain in the locker room or something. Women don't really have to strut about naked in front of other women if they're feeling uncomfortable about someone strange in the locker room anyways, or if another woman has a little boy with her or something like that. And I still say, just shut up and button up the blouses, and don't be so "forward" with the locker room scuttlebutt all the time.

So presumably Lia Thomas is required to cover her tits in order to swim as a woman, or at any rate there was something a little bit unseemly about requiring that particular swimmer to go topless "as a male" for three seasons.
If he swam as a male swimmer, he would not be required to cover his breasts any more than a male who has steroid induced gynecomastia.
If Lia Thomas is not actually being accused of rape or physical assault, then the other women on the team have no legitimate complaint to make. Change behind the shower curtain in the locker room or something. Women don't really have to strut about naked in front of other women if they're feeling uncomfortable about someone strange in the locker room anyways, or if another woman has a little boy with her or something like that. And I still say, just shut up and button up the blouses, and don't be so "forward" with the locker room scuttlebutt all the time.
What if they are not "comfortable," with changing their behavior to accommodate this male who wants to swim on the girls team? Their feelings don't count because they aren't in the currently vogue victim group?

We don't even know if Mx. Thomas is taking hormones. If xi is, they obviously are not slowing Thomas' swimming any.

If he swam as a male swimmer, he would not be required to cover his breasts any more than a male who has steroid induced gynecomastia.
Stop sporting your pronouns in a woman's butt, sir.
What if they are not "comfortable," with changing their behavior to accommodate this male who wants to swim on the girls team? Their feelings don't count because they aren't in the currently vogue victim group?

We don't even know if Mx. Thomas is taking hormones. If xi is, they obviously are not slowing Thomas' swimming any.
You don't really think it's your job to make women and girls feel "comfortable," now, do you? A bit too suave and a guy just comes off creepy there. Pulling a gun at the swimming pool in defense of his lady friend's feelings of righteousness and bodily propriety.

I have nothing against transwomen. I'll call them she/her, no matter how unrealistic they look as women. But let them have their own bathrooms and their own sports teams, not "pwn" biological females in women's sports and not be allowed to put on a skirt and rape girls in the girls room.

Lia(m) Thomas, competed three years as a man in men competition, with no success, and three years as a man in women competition, smashing women swimming records.

How long is he planning to stay in collage, beside six years he's already been there? Is he preparing for Paris 2024, or for LA 2028 Olympics?

I don’t understand this can even be considered debatable. It’s like debating whether or not the sky is blue.

Men, overall, are stronger and faster than women. It’s a biological reality based on muscle mass and hormones. *Some* women will always be able to beat *some* men in sports, it the overall advantage is always with male athletes.

Therefore, at a competitive and professional level, biological males should not be allowed to compete with biological females in most sports. Certainly not in situations where scholarships are at stake. Where does it end? A mediocre male weightlifter could say he’s “really” a female and become the female world champion overnight.

I don’t understand this can even be considered debatable. It’s like debating whether or not the sky is blue.

Men, overall, are stronger and faster than women. It’s a biological reality based on muscle mass and hormones. *Some* women will always be able to beat *some* men in sports, it the overall advantage is always with male athletes.

Therefore, at a competitive and professional level, biological males should not be allowed to compete with biological females in most sports. Certainly not in situations where scholarships are at stake. Where does it end? A mediocre male weightlifter could say he’s “really” a female and become the female world champion overnight.
Are you aware of the biological effects that the hormone treatments have? These are required to be undertaken for a time period to compete in many competitive situations. Have you looked into that at all?

Forum List

Back