Female College Swimmers Fear to Speak out Against Bio-Male Beating Them

Yup those were my words in relation to peanut gallery political hacks like yourself. Those with skin on the game absolutely have the right to voice their opinions as ive stated on many occasions. Nice try but Strike 1
Now running away from your own comments. You have the strike asshole. Peanut gallery hacks? That’s idiots like YOU who are okay with men taking opportunities from women. You’re talking out both sides of your mouth. And looking dumber than usual.

You are still lying. You claimed the women’s weren’t victims. Opportunities were stolen from them and you told them to mind their own business.
I never told women who had anything stolen from them to mind their own business. Stop lying

Now running away from your own comments. You have the strike asshole. Peanut gallery hacks? That’s idiots like YOU who are okay with men taking opportunities from women. You’re talking out both sides of your mouth. And looking dumber than usual.
Not running away from anything. Clarifying to the confused wingnut who doesn’t seem to understand context or honesty

Not running away from anything. Clarifying to the confused wingnut who doesn’t seem to understand context or honesty
The last refuge of an exposed liar. Whining that what you SAID isn’t what you MEANT. In my school we don’t allow these mentally disturbed individuals to compete against women. Neither does any other school in our conference. That’s called keeping the competition HONEST. A word you don’t have much of a relationship with.

The last refuge of an exposed liar. Whining that what you SAID isn’t what you MEANT. In my school we don’t allow these mentally disturbed individuals to compete against women. Neither does any other school in our conference. That’s called keeping the competition HONEST. A word you don’t have much of a relationship with.
What I said is exactly what I meant. But apparently I need to explain to the confused wingnut who exactly I was speaking to and what exactly I was speaking about because you seem to have a 1st grade level of comprehension

Ever notice that the athletes causing the problems are men pretending to be women and not women pretending to be men? There's a very strong biological reason for that. Over time, records in womens' sports will come to be held by biological men, whereas records held in mens' sports will continue to be held by biological men. When it comes to strength, speed and agility, biology trumps feelings and politics.

Good, that's it. Well, not the DESIRE, but you never know when you'll need it.

Actually, I do know that I'm never going to "need" to kill someone who isn't actively offering me violence. I'm very sorry that you're so hostile to babies and your own femaleness, but please stop projecting it onto "all women" in an effort to make yourself feel good about it.

Ever notice that the athletes causing the problems are men pretending to be women and not women pretending to be men? There's a very strong biological reason for that. Over time, records in womens' sports will come to be held by biological men, whereas records held in mens' sports will continue to be held by biological men. When it comes to strength, speed and agility, biology trumps feelings and politics.
Ever notice how the majority of people who complain about this are men that aren’t even involved in the sports?

Ever notice how the majority of people who complain about this are men that aren’t even involved in the sports?
Straight out of the police station break room? Is there a police union or a fraternal order of police somewhere? A police officers' wives' club? There's an open book of rape charges and a cop waiting just around the corner on this.

We are all afraid to speak out on hot potato items.

That is why a few people blow off steam anonymously on those message boards that allow a decent amount of free speech.

Here I have the guts to say the following:

1. Transgender women have no business competing on women's sports teams.

2. Violent crime is not the result of poverty & systemic racism.

3. BLM is not a reputable movement.

In public, however, this coward would say (a) Only a bigot would deny transgender women the right to swim with other women, (b) Poverty and systemic racism are the reasons why those dear sweet lads rob, sucker punch, loot, rape, and murder, and (c) BLM is so right: cops wake up every morning with a desire to kill certain sweet lads. Here is my donation. I will increase it next month.

Last edited:
Not me, I’ll have to part ways there with ya Bootney. There are many girls who are exceptional athletes in a certain sport or three even. They need to stand up and they better stand up now! Also their parents should support them vocally and consistently at monthly school board meetings. All meetings, non-stop. Once a school board gets overly tired of hearing the same thing over and over, and they become aware that the parents and participants are not going to let the issue go, they reluctantly abide usually. People in general give up way too early.

As I said, if the girls would just flat-out refuse to compete while there's a man involved, the schools would cave. They'd have to, because they wouldn't have enough team members to qualify for the competitions at all.

Straight out of the police station break room? Is there a police union or a fraternal order of police somewhere? A police officers' wives' club? There's an open book of rape charges and a cop waiting just around the corner on this.
Good share!

We are all afraid to speak out on hot potato items.

That is why a few people blow off steam anonymously on those message boards that allow a decent amount of free speech.

Here I have the guts to say the following:

In public, however, this coward would say (a) Only a bigot would deny transgender women the right to swim with other women, (b) Poverty and systemic racism are the reasons why those dear sweet lads rob, sucker punch, loot, rape, and murder, and (c) BLM is so right: cops wake up every morning with a desire to kill certain sweet lads. Here is my donation. I will increase it next month.
Cheers to the brave!

Stop chasing ass and focus on something else.
No, it's not a violent crime for transgender women to play sports.
Definitely out of that damned police station break room. Black Lives among others obviously do matter without regard to skin color. Obviously not everyone affiliated with the said "BLM" movement is "reputable" — but the cops need to stop going white supremacist and being so itchy on the trigger finger themselves and quick to grab guns from suspects.

Stop forcing female fetuses over to male in the womb and denying them their civil rights when they grow up.

Oh'I thought they were just as STRONG as a man! This is what they have whined for the past 100 years. I say let them have it.

I don't recall women ever saying they were as physically strong as men. Sounds to me like you're just bitter and hostile toward women and resent them thinking they should be treated as though they're people.

If he swam as a male swimmer, he would not be required to cover his breasts any more than a male who has steroid induced gynecomastia.

What if they are not "comfortable," with changing their behavior to accommodate this male who wants to swim on the girls team? Their feelings don't count because they aren't in the currently vogue victim group?

We don't even know if Mx. Thomas is taking hormones. If xi is, they obviously are not slowing Thomas' swimming any.

I believe he is taking hormones, and a comparison of his swim times now and his times from when he competed as a man show a change of, if I recall correctly, less than a tenth of a second.

I don't recall women ever saying they were as physically strong as men. Sounds to me like you're just bitter and hostile toward women and resent them thinking they should be treated as though they're people.
Shouldn't transgender women be treated as human beings? I'm sure there are men who are bitter toward women in general, but that doesn't ruin most women's live — plenty of other men available — it's the extreme and irrational hate directed toward the 1 in 20,000 at most women who happen to be transgender, as if that were a felony sex crime in and of itself. And that hate is coming from the left, just like Critical Race Theory.

Forum List

Back