Fellow GOPers: Let's not vote for establishment Republicans in 2022

If that's the case then alit of us who would like a calmer less name calling more stoic leader aren't voting gop. I like pence and Hayley. They would be great.

Impeachment is part of the democratic process. It’s in the Constitution.

You’re just being dramatic.

You're a Nazi.

You have no integrity, and no honor.

But you really try to say that the clown show of Nancy Pigshit and the Reich scum, where no evidence, no witnesses, no corroboration, just vitriolic emotion is the basis for an act that isn't even constitutional is "part of the democratic process. "

GTFO

You Nazis cynically piss on our Republic.

If any RINO defeats a pro-Trump primary opponent in 2022, we should not reward said RINOs by voting for them in November of 2022.
Mitch McConnell is an a****** who disrespected our leader Donald Trump. He lied about Trump being responsible for the Capitol riots. Establishment rhinos won't admit that it was BLM folks (including the guy with the horns) who did it.
Yea. The trumpkins are about the intellectual equivalent of dough. Keep voting for the scum who cost you the White House, the senate and the house.
Thanks

Oh, Nazi Jill want's to tell the Juden what to think. :thup:

How cute.
You're not jewish.

????

You're Chinese.
Nope. I'm Sicilian.

Oh sure.

Xi is recruiting agents from Sicily...

If any RINO defeats a pro-Trump primary opponent in 2022, we should not reward said RINOs by voting for them in November of 2022.
Mitch McConnell is an a****** who disrespected our leader Donald Trump. He lied about Trump being responsible for the Capitol riots. Establishment rhinos won't admit that it was BLM folks (including the guy with the horns) who did it.
So let me see if I have this right. You a stanch democrat are trying to pretend that you are a Republican. I realize that democrats are not very smart but this goes to a whole new level of stupid.
the funny thing is we don’t need to worry about Russia or China trying to take down the U.S. we have the democrats that are doing a better job of that then any country ever could.

But we should ignore the possiblity that the next Insurrection by you Rumpsters just might be successful? There is a higher possible for you cretins to make that attempt than all the other crap you are spewing. I want my Republican Party back. I would say, you broke it, you fix it but you are incapable of fixing a damned thing. You would rather just burn it down to the ground if you don't get 100% your own way. Like a petulant spoiled child that refused to share the toys and would rather break them all instead. On Jan6th you proved that point.

If that's the case then alit of us who would like a calmer less name calling more stoic leader aren't voting gop. I like pence and Hayley. They would be great.

Pence wasn't a great Governor but he wasn't a bad one either. While I don't really want him as President, Rump makes him look like a saint. Rump was right on one thing. Pence could have refused to read the ballots on Jan6th and delayed the count for a few days. But he did something that none of us thought he would and followed the Constitution. And got a target on his back in exchange. So I have mixed feelings on Pense.

Hayley is another thing. Before she bedded down with Rump and stuck her nose up his anus, I would have voted for her hands down. Today, She's trying to do damage control. Sorry, but the damage is done and my trust in her is done.

But we should ignore the possiblity that the next Insurrection by you Rumpsters just might be successful? There is a higher possible for you cretins to make that attempt than all the other crap you are spewing. I want my Republican Party back. I would say, you broke it, you fix it but you are incapable of fixing a damned thing. You would rather just burn it down to the ground if you don't get 100% your own way. Like a petulant spoiled child that refused to share the toys and would rather break them all instead. On Jan6th you proved that point.

1613655418342.png

Thank Gaia they didn't have a peaceful protest.

1613655368496.png

Attachments

• 1613655284367.png
    1613655284367.png
    133.3 KB · Views: 14
Yea. The trumpkins are about the intellectual equivalent of dough. Keep voting for the scum who cost you the White House, the senate and the house.
Thanks

Oh, Nazi Jill want's to tell the Juden what to think. :thup:

How cute.
You're not jewish.

????

You're Chinese.
Nope. I'm Sicilian.

Oh sure.

Xi is recruiting agents from Sicily...
Lol, I was born in New Jersey.

Pence wasn't a great Governor but he wasn't a bad one either. While I don't really want him as President, Rump makes him look like a saint. Rump was right on one thing. Pence could have refused to read the ballots on Jan6th and delayed the count for a few days. But he did something that none of us thought he would and followed the Constitution. And got a target on his back in exchange. So I have mixed feelings on Pense.

Hayley is another thing. Before she bedded down with Rump and stuck her nose up his anus, I would have voted for her hands down. Today, She's trying to do damage control. Sorry, but the damage is done and my trust in her is done.
People have been beaten and killed for wearing a campaign hat. Their homes and property damaged for a campaign sign. Constitution? All Non Progs. Never help a Prog. Let them and their children to their own ways in a bad time. Otherwise they will destroy you as they destroy themselves. That is the new reality.

Thanks
We didn't vote for the Chinese and their fraudulent votes.

Incorrect. I’m not a conspiracy theorist retard.

Really?

So I won't find posts of you claiming that Bigfoot and Rusha colludified with Trump to rig the 2016 election with memes on facebook that FORCED people to vote against their will for him?

I mean your Reich floated that shit for 4 years. You would be the rare drone who didn't spew it.

Last year I was a DINO. This year I'll become a RINO when I renew the car's license plate online in May. Any pro-Trump Republicans won't be getting my vote in either the primary nor the general election unless they prove the schenanigans they claimed as reason for wanting to toss out our state's 2016 election results.

I think it’s funny how dramatic you are over something that’s not even true.

Enjoy these next four years. :laugh:

This is why decent people recognize that Nazis like you are our enemy, not our political rival.

It would be wrong to say you don't care about fraud and treason, the reality is you vigorously support treason, as long as it furthers the agenda of your Reich.

What Obama did isn't a question, it's proven fact - I provided the IG report, which you brushed aside because you only care about power for your Reich.

There can be no reconciliation between scum like you and decent Americans.

Forum List

Back