Fellow GOPers: Let's not vote for establishment Republicans in 2022

If any RINO defeats a pro-Trump primary opponent in 2022, we should not reward said RINOs by voting for them in November of 2022.
Mitch McConnell is an a****** who disrespected our leader Donald Trump. He lied about Trump being responsible for the Capitol riots. Establishment rhinos won't admit that it was BLM folks (including the guy with the horns) who did it.

I couldn't stop laughing after you said you were a Republican in the first two words of the thread title and missed the rest. What did you say?

If any RINO defeats a pro-Trump primary opponent in 2022, we should not reward said RINOs by voting for them in November of 2022.
Mitch McConnell is an a****** who disrespected our leader Donald Trump. He lied about Trump being responsible for the Capitol riots. Establishment rhinos won't admit that it was BLM folks (including the guy with the horns) who did it.
Yea. The trumpkins are about the intellectual equivalent of dough. Keep voting for the scum who cost you the White House, the senate and the house.
Thanks

I was just wondering what a radical leftist fascist though we should do. No wait, I wasn't ...

Massive fraud cost Republicans the WH.

lol

Very compelling. Go take that evidence to the courts.
The courts refused to hear it. You know it happened and you do not give one shit about it. Admit it, a stolen election does not matter when you side with the thieves.

The courts refused to hear it. You know it happened and you do not give one shit about it. Admit it, a stolen election does not matter when you side with the thieves.

Weird. Maybe they also think you’re just throwing a temper tantrum because you lost. Your tinfoil hat conspiracy theory nonsense apparently isn’t believable to them either.

Go figure.

That never got to a court. Do you know why? The real conspiracy would not allow it because it would prove fraud. The conspiracy was the fraud and now the massive cover up. Complete with useful idiots lying through their teeth.

Tiny problem..... I think the GOP has a "dumb fucking animal" threshold you wouldn't pass.

Maybe next lifetime?

Why do you lie?

In your little mind you can’t comprehend that your idiotic conspiracy theory isn’t convincing.

That’s your problem, not mine. :itsok:

Again, why do you lie?

Who is your intended victim? Who do you think you will deceive?

Seriously, what do you expect to gain by your lies? Praise from your fellow Nazis?

Forum List

Back