Fellow GOPers: Let's not vote for establishment Republicans in 2022

Fellow GOPers: Let's not vote for establishment Republicans in 2022

Fuck you douche bag. I want no part of your GQP. Shove that Trump shit up your ass.

I am a mother fuckin republican, not an asshole Trumpist.

Grow the fuck up, take some personal responsibility and stop supporting deplorable lies and conspiracies.

Good grief.

Is one party rule democracy?

Did we have democracy in 2016?
I do not recall either party saying they were going to ram their policies down our throats like the Democrats plan to do now. Pack the court, pull new states out of their asses, and persecute people for political differences. You have a fascist illegitimate administration in power controlled by globalists.

There are bad GOP representatives that don't do what they promise....and there are true scary nut jobs on the left that will point me to the GOP candidate every time....

with all respect, the nut jobs on the left as not as nuts as the nut jobs on the right

be that as it may, neither extreme should push you at all, man up

I do not recall either party saying they were going to ram their policies down our throats like the Democrats plan to do now. Pack the court, pull new states out of their asses, and persecute people for political differences. You have a fascist illegitimate administration in power controlled by globalists.

a life spent barking at the moon is a life spent barking at the moon

1613600619204.png

Massive fraud.

a life spent barking at the moon is a life spent barking at the moon
A life spent supporting criminals and destroying your country is not much of a life either.

You’re just being dramatic.

Democracy isn’t going anywhere and the sky isn’t falling.

You’re just upset that you lost.

You’re just being dramatic.

Democracy isn’t going anywhere and the sky isn’t falling.

You’re just upset that you lost.
Drama? What was the impeachment? Democracy is gone. We have an illegitimate government with no intention of listening to the people.

If any RINO defeats a pro-Trump primary opponent in 2022, we should not reward said RINOs by voting for them in November of 2022.
Mitch McConnell is an a****** who disrespected our leader Donald Trump. He lied about Trump being responsible for the Capitol riots. Establishment rhinos won't admit that it was BLM folks (including the guy with the horns) who did it.

You're a Nazi.

You have no "fellow" GOP. You serve Xi and the CCP.
You're a Nazi. Go break into the Capitol.

If any RINO defeats a pro-Trump primary opponent in 2022, we should not reward said RINOs by voting for them in November of 2022.
Mitch McConnell is an a****** who disrespected our leader Donald Trump. He lied about Trump being responsible for the Capitol riots. Establishment rhinos won't admit that it was BLM folks (including the guy with the horns) who did it.
Yea. The trumpkins are about the intellectual equivalent of dough. Keep voting for the scum who cost you the White House, the senate and the house.
Thanks

Oh, Nazi Jill want's to tell the Juden what to think. :thup:

How cute.
You're not jewish.

????

You're Chinese.

Yea. The trumpkins are about the intellectual equivalent of dough. Keep voting for the scum who cost you the White House, the senate and the house.
Thanks

Oh, Nazi Jill want's to tell the Juden what to think. :thup:

How cute.
You're not jewish.

????

You're Chinese.
Nope. I'm Sicilian.

Forum List

Back