Fellow GOPers: Let's not vote for establishment Republicans in 2022

This is why decent people recognize that Nazis like you are our enemy, not our political rival.

1613668192329.png

If any RINO defeats a pro-Trump primary opponent in 2022, we should not reward said RINOs by voting for them in November of 2022.
Mitch McConnell is an a****** who disrespected our leader Donald Trump. He lied about Trump being responsible for the Capitol riots. Establishment rhinos won't admit that it was BLM folks (including the guy with the horns) who did it.
So let me see if I have this right. You a stanch democrat are trying to pretend that you are a Republican. I realize that democrats are not very smart but this goes to a whole new level of stupid.
the funny thing is we don’t need to worry about Russia or China trying to take down the U.S. we have the democrats that are doing a better job of that then any country ever could.

But we should ignore the possiblity that the next Insurrection by you Rumpsters just might be successful? There is a higher possible for you cretins to make that attempt than all the other crap you are spewing. I want my Republican Party back. I would say, you broke it, you fix it but you are incapable of fixing a damned thing. You would rather just burn it down to the ground if you don't get 100% your own way. Like a petulant spoiled child that refused to share the toys and would rather break them all instead. On Jan6th you proved that point.
Lol. First of all little one don’t blame everyone for what a few did. You are using a very broad brush at best there. Second pretend that you are even capable of understanding what you are talking about. It was not that long ago we had a bomb set of in hopes of killing republicans, it was not that long ago that republicans were shot on a baseball field but yet those were treated with less severity. Everyone screamed when some one attempted to try and paint those incidents with any kind of brush.
you say you want your Republican Party back. Why would some fool democrat want a party that will stand in the way of you idiots tearing things down?

If any RINO defeats a pro-Trump primary opponent in 2022, we should not reward said RINOs by voting for them in November of 2022.
Mitch McConnell is an a****** who disrespected our leader Donald Trump. He lied about Trump being responsible for the Capitol riots. Establishment rhinos won't admit that it was BLM folks (including the guy with the horns) who did it.
So let me see if I have this right. You a stanch democrat are trying to pretend that you are a Republican. I realize that democrats are not very smart but this goes to a whole new level of stupid.
the funny thing is we don’t need to worry about Russia or China trying to take down the U.S. we have the democrats that are doing a better job of that then any country ever could.

But we should ignore the possiblity that the next Insurrection by you Rumpsters just might be successful? There is a higher possible for you cretins to make that attempt than all the other crap you are spewing. I want my Republican Party back. I would say, you broke it, you fix it but you are incapable of fixing a damned thing. You would rather just burn it down to the ground if you don't get 100% your own way. Like a petulant spoiled child that refused to share the toys and would rather break them all instead. On Jan6th you proved that point.
Lol. First of all little one don’t blame everyone for what a few did. You are using a very broad brush at best there. Second pretend that you are even capable of understanding what you are talking about. It was not that long ago we had a bomb set of in hopes of killing republicans, it was not that long ago that republicans were shot on a baseball field but yet those were treated with less severity. Everyone screamed when some one attempted to try and paint those incidents with any kind of brush.
you say you want your Republican Party back. Why would some fool democrat want a party that will stand in the way of you idiots tearing things down?

Since you find excuses and refuse to accept even one small part in it then YOU are condoning it and are just as guilty as the ones that stormed the capital building. No deflection will be accepted and will not change the fact that anyone that finds excuses and tries to blame someone else for the behavior YOU condone should be on the Insurrectionist list and gathered up with the ones that actually did the deed.

Since you find excuses and refuse to accept even one small part in it then YOU are condoning it and are just as guilty as the ones that stormed the capital building. No deflection will be accepted and will not change the fact that anyone that finds excuses and tries to blame someone else for the behavior YOU condone should be on the Insurrectionist list and gathered up with the ones that actually did the deed.
I make no excuses for no one. I understand that you hate anyone that does not think as you. You care nothing about anyone but you. I realize that you and other brown shirts feel that you are in the right, that nothing is more important then your agenda.

Forum List

Back