Federal Voter ID Mandate

The states can make voters use or not use ID to vote yet to register the ID must be proved. There is no provision for the feds to require ID to vote only when registering.

I'm fine with state ID, but when we start getting into federal id cards, that's another dilemma entirely.
How about State IDs that states if the person is allowed to vote in our election or not?

States that are allowing non-citizens to vote in our federal elections are violating the Voting Rights of American Citizens.
We should have a Federal Law that requires a Voter ID that proves citizenship to register to vote and to cast a ballot.

View attachment 392701
We should be shooting corrupt politicans who are allowing and arranging voter fraud...........

States that are allowing non-citizens to vote in our federal elections are violating the Voting Rights of American Citizens.
We should have a Federal Law that requires a Voter ID that proves citizenship to register to vote and to cast a ballot.

View attachment 392701
I have been saying and posting this for 7 years in this forum. Also have written letters to Congressmen. Strangely, no one ever talks about it. And MILLIONS of Illegal aliens are probably voting (all them them for the Democrat)

This is probably the sole reason why Democrats love illegal aliens so much. Import them, give them amnesty, give them sanctuary, give them asylum, give them voting rights, give them birthright citizenship, give them drivers licenses, ad nauseum.

In every state one must prove citizenship to get a voter ID and in all cases for a driver's license and show proof of current residency and in some states that you have filed taxes with the feds and state.
Absolutely FALSE! Not a single state in America has any kind of citizenship requirement for anything having to do with voting. Many states have no ID requirement of any kind.

1601065529002.png

Last edited:
He can't it would be unconstitutional. But you want Trump to act outside of his powers because you want that all powerful dictator in power and you call yerself a conservative?
Upon what do you base the claim that a mandatory national voter ID would be unconstitutional ?

Federal and mandates are two words which should never be written or spoken together in any way that could be construed as in the electorate's favor.

How it sounds and how it is are two completely different phenomenon.

Here's the picture I get in my mind when the electorate starts talking about mandates and the federal government in the same sentences, as if it's just like the bees knees or something...

View attachment 392712

That's my final thought on it.

Proceed...
So this means you're opposed to insuring that everyone who votes is a citizen, thus legally entitled to vote ?

Which is the same as saying > You're OK with allowing millions of non-citizens to vote illegally ?

Forum List

Back