One Solution to Secure Elections

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
While the Federal government cannot proscribe the manner of State elections, it CAN and should make receipt of any Federal funding conditioned upon the the following requirements:
  1. Ensuring that only citizens vote
  2. Only Citizens receive mail in ballots
  3. Require photo ID
  4. Provide an up to date Voter database

While the Federal government cannot proscribe the manner of State elections, it CAN and should make receipt of any Federal funding conditioned upon the the following requirements:
  3. Require photo ID
no mail in ballots

no mail in ballots
If no mail in ballots, then those who are too infirm or disabled to make it to the polls . . . they have one traveling poll to make it to everyone that needs to votes for a qualified reason?

Otherwise? You are saying those who are in the hospital, in hospice, or otherwise to disabled, or overseas serving, can't vote.

If no mail in ballots, then those who are too infirm or disabled to make it to the polls . . . they have one traveling poll to make it to everyone that needs to votes for a qualified reason?

Otherwise? You are saying those who are in the hospital, in hospice, or otherwise to disabled, or overseas serving, can't vote.
absentee ballots are different than mail ins,,

that should cover that concern,,

3. Require photo ID
DOA with the democrats. I will say this - no early voting at all and no ballots are mailed out except to those who requested a mailed one. Nothing automatic.

DOA with the democrats. I will say this - no early voting at all and no ballots are mailed out except to those who requested a mailed one. Nothing automatic.
I live in WA.

Is our voting system, to you, which you must vote by mail, acceptable to you?
I don't request a ballot, I just get one.
I vote, I mail it back in.

Is this ^^^^ considered FRAUD or Illegal, according to you?

I live in WA.

I am against mailing out ballots to all registered voters because not all registered voters vote, which means there are a lot of ballots out there in circulation that are not going to be used by the registered voter, which opens the possibility of fraud in the process. NO ONE should vote early, because that just means you are a partisan fool who has no intention of looking at all the facts or being to vote based on last minute information.

I live in WA.

They won’t come out and say it of course but it also means that every Colorado election is fraudulent too which means the current Miss Conservistan, Lauren Lend-a-Hand Boebert is illegitimate too.

Forum List

Back