FDA asks federal judge to seal Pfizer vaccine data for 55 years

They can't see it badger. It's right in front of them.
Fau Chi should not have let the cat out of the bag by slowly becoming less interested in epidemiology while getting more interested in vaccine development. We will be showing the prisoners why we think it not a coincidence that Fau gives his testimony on influenza as the Tongguan copper miners are going into the hospital.

Well if that ain't a big red flag. :laughing0301:

"The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

As explained in a prior article, the FDA repeatedly promised “full transparency” with regard to Covid-19 vaccines, including reaffirming “the FDA’s commitment to transparency” when licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.

With that promise in mind, in August and immediately following approval of the vaccine, more than 30 academics, professors, and scientists from this country’s most prestigious universities requested the data and information submitted to the FDA by Pfizer to license its COVID-19 vaccine.

The FDA’s response? It produced nothing. So, in September, my firm filed a lawsuit against the FDA on behalf of this group to demand this information. To date, almost three months after it licensed Pfizer’s vaccine, the FDA still has not released a single page. Not one.

Instead, two days ago, the FDA asked a federal judge to give it until 2076 to fully produce this information. The FDA asked the judge to let it produce the 329,000+ pages of documents Pfizer provided to the FDA to license its vaccine at the rate of 500 pages per month, which means its production would not be completed earlier than 2076. The FDA’s promise of transparency is, to put it mildly, a pile of illusions..."

FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
This vaccine was released under Rump's administration. Yup, it is good to be suspicious.

FDA needs to be scrapped along with the CDC, DOD and every other agency involved in this murderous crap they have pulled on the people and the entire world. And again every politician that has blindly gone along or assisted in it needs to go asap.

FDA needs to be scrapped along with the CDC, DOD and every other agency involved in this murderous crap they have pulled on the people and the entire world. And again every politician that has blindly gone along or assisted in it needs to go asap.
Transparency? Proves it all a lie

China probably gave their buddies in the FDA a heads up that their next bio-weapon will be the Pox.

I did find this:

Vials labeled 'smallpox' found at Merck facility in Montgomery County, feds say
No doubt the Chinese lobbyists have been in full force regarding the medical policies and what comes into mandates and laws and trying to use their influence with Big Pharma. CCP has already threatened US mega corporations who don’t play by CCP rules won’t get their lion share of the market. CCP trying hard to block current US frontier bill by threatening US corps.

NONSENSE when people are being ORDERED to take a vaccine or be FIRED. The Company has NO DAMNED RIGHT to WITHOLD INFORMATION.

If it's by choice. I don't care. If you want to be a lab rat go ahead and BE THE RAT.

That isn't what is going on here. It's NOT THE SAME.

These Pharma companies can kiss my ass over their RIGHTS........What about the rights of people to choose for themselves????

Right now peeps are being forced out of the military. Even after having Covid because of this NONSENSE..............I DON'T CARE IF PHARMA DOESN'T LIKE IT. They are making BILLIONS right now over FORCED vaccinations and the people have the RIGHT TO KNOW what is being forced.

Right to Know ..........OSHA.........SDS sheets on any product in America. Unless you are up the Gov't butt with donations and hiring their children.
Bottom line -anybody who hides something has something to hide. IOW-FDA has something to hide and trying to legally do so for “public safety?” The only thing that comes to mind, and I have a good imagination, is that means NIH heads, Fauci, CDC, and FDA do not want the public to know HOW wrong they were, that specific policies they enacted to “flatten the curve” increased numbers of deaths, and now knowing they were wrong are continuing to attempt to sell their ineffective, mostly worthless, wares knowingly while in the wrong! Heads should roll, way more than NIH’s retired president and Fauci as their overtly and covertly corrupted spokesperson.

Another fact FDA wants to cover up involves the closed-door meeting that was held between government officials and the representatives from the amateur vaccine (had never once produced one) pharmaceutical companies. Moderna’s testing was financed by NIH and needed several more weeks to finish their rushed testing. So, what did NIH do? Fauci informed the public that they were going to “flatten the curve” because —get ready for false flag- the hospitals were running out of PPE and told the public to stay home. Now, I wonder why Fauci didn’t include the part that Moderna needed a few more weeks to rush through their testing?

Last edited:
Spell out the lies and corruption, with evidence and facts, so I can understand exactly what you are concerned about, gipper. Generalities and broad sweeping brushes, just don't cut it, with me.....
Yeah the truth is just too difficult to accept. So let’s agree to ignore it.

2 vials containing the live virus in the hands of Fauci. How did that happen? How many vials has he sent to Wuhan or another obscure lab to gain some functions like out witting our immune system the way covid does? And with population control always at the forefront, small pox would be the ticket.

And why fast track a "vaccine" for an eradiated virus? Fast tracking allows for limited testing and data gathering. Why the rush? And what is wrong with the vaccine that wiped it out in the first place?

Finally, how much stock in SIGA Technologies does Congress own? Pfizer is the 5 most owned stock in Congress and Congress just handed them a boat load of taxpayer money. Are they all in on SIGA now with our money?

The Vaxxes are a far bigger health hazard than Covid. The FDA, CDC, NIH and all the rest of the Faucists are engaged in crimes against humanity.

Forum List

Back