FBI's Most Wanted MAGA PICS

I guess there is an argument to be made that they weren't ALL a bunch of selfie-taking tourists:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/548720-three-men-charged-for-assaulting-police-during-capitol-riot

"Three men charged for assaulting police during Capitol riot

Three men are being charged for allegedly assaulting police during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, federal prosecutors announced Friday.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) unsealed a 13-count indictment on Friday against Albuquerque Cosper Head, Kyle James Young and Thomas Sibick.

The three men are accused of assaulting Metropolitan Police Department Officer Michael Fanone, who was among law enforcement who responded to the mob in January.

Sibick, a 35-year-old from New York, was also charged with robbery; Head, a 41-year-old from Tennessee, has an additional charge of civil disorder; and Young, a 37-year-old from Iowa, has additional counts of civil disorder, assault on an officer and robbery."

"What is galling is most of those people would help another if in trouble...... These men and women deserve better then this."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You gotta wonder if these folks who deserve better included those who beat police with a Blue Lives Matter flagpole?

Since a good number of the attackers were members of The Proud boys and other known white supremacist groups, and a number of these members are the ones who had weapons and explosives, the FBI is officially investigating whether or not these groups helped plan the attack and if evidence is found these groups will be officially designated as terrorist groups and their members will all be put on the no-fly list

The Trumpidiots are avoiding this thread like it's radioactive.
4i6Ckte.gif
Because what all those Trumpers did that day is completely indefensible. And they know it.

They have no legs to stand on.

"And they know it."

I'm not so sure.

The contingent of Jackass Patriots and Mealtime6 fatboys-in-Kevlar seems impervious to facts that don't buttress their fantagasm of being 'invited' into the Capitol by the police where they respectfully took innocent selfies.
So be it. Their role in these discussions is that of entertainers, and not thoughtful contributing adults. (IMO)

I would recommend to them to make an effort, a real effort, to go find that recent PBS/Pro Publica 90-minute documentary on the Insurrection, and understand the through line of white grievance to white supremacy to MAGA-ism. It is real, it is there, and it is a reason they ended the day by beating cops with iron poles flying the American flag.

Or, defending those beaters on social media.

"What is galling is most of those people would help another if in trouble. ........These men and women deserve better then this."

Help one another? Deserve better?
By touting that she is a super-spreader of Covid?
I'll pass on that help.
Thank you very much.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ps....and if ONLY she would've limited herself to selfies instead of wielding an axe.)

"Mesh mask lands Capitol riot defendant in hot water with judge"
A video circulating online shows Rachel Powell wearing a porous, mesh mask despite an order to comply with mask requirements while she awaits trial.

U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth said Powell’s decision to wear the obviously noncompliant mask “mocks” the initial requirement decreed by the court’s chief judge, Beryl Howell, Lamberth said the video appeared to reflect intentional defiance of the court. “The court does not take the defendant’s willingness to flout the court’s order lightly,” he wrote.

Powell was known in her community as a vehement anti-masker before her participation in the Jan. 6 events. A February New Yorker article chronicled her long history of flouting mask requirements, even once boasting on Facebook that she’s “unashamedly a ‘super spreader.’”

(And then at the Capitol on January 6th)

She was seen in video wielding a bullhorn at the edge of the Capitol and directing the movements of other rioters.

“People should probably coordinate together if you are going to take this building,” she’s heard saying.
Powell faces several serious charges related to the riot, including obstruction of Congress, engaging in violence with an ice axe and wooden pole while in the Capitol building, and felony destruction of government property for allegedly smashing a window worth more than $1000.

(underlining by my avatar, for emphasis)

Mesh mask lands Capitol riot defendant in hot water with judge - POLITICO

Judge orders third Proud Boys leader detained pending trial

A federal magistrate judge on Thursday ordered a key member of the Proud Boys, Charles Donohoe of North Carolina, jailed as he awaits trial.

Judge Michael Harvey’s decision makes Donohoe the third Proud Boys leader ordered locked up in recent days while they fight charges that they conspired — and led dozens of Proud Boys foot soldiers to the Capitol — to stop the certification of the 2020 election. Judge Timothy Kelly, an appointee of President Donald Trump, ruled that the other two leaders, Ethan Nordean and Joseph Biggs, should be taken into custody earlier this week.

Why can't these (innocent) people sue whatever media outlet called them "notorious insurgents"? The Feds are desperate to make a case of criminal trespass while anarchists are burning cities and the Biden administration is ready to bribe countries that support illegal aliens to the tune of 350 million US dollars.

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

37737452-9123277-image-a-41_1610050485945.jpg

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

Any of my fellow USMB posters recognize any of them?
We were all there.
View attachment 484680
LOLOL

That wasn't Insurrection Day, ya fuckin' moron. That was the March for Our Lives rally to call for stricter gun-control measures in 2018.

Is that why you were in Washington?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

37737452-9123277-image-a-41_1610050485945.jpg

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

Any of my fellow USMB posters recognize any of them?
We were all there.
View attachment 484680
LOLOL

That wasn't Insurrection Day, ya fuckin' moron. That was the March for Our Lives rally to call for stricter gun-control measures in 2018.

Is that why you were in Washington?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
You don't know that, Snarky Dweeb.
trump2021.jpg

Forum List

Back