FBI's Most Wanted MAGA PICS

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

37737452-9123277-image-a-41_1610050485945.jpg

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

Any of my fellow USMB posters recognize any of them?
We were all there.
View attachment 484680
LOLOL

That wasn't Insurrection Day, ya fuckin' moron. That was the March for Our Lives rally to call for stricter gun-control measures in 2018.

Is that why you were in Washington?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
You don't know that, Snarky Dweeb.
View attachment 489389
LOLOL

Of course I know that. Here's an article about the March for your Lives rally in 2018 -- with the photo you posted, claiming it was from Insurrection Day...

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

We were all there.
View attachment 484680
LOLOL

That wasn't Insurrection Day, ya fuckin' moron. That was the March for Our Lives rally to call for stricter gun-control measures in 2018.

View attachment 489389
LOLOL

Of course I know that. Here's an article about the March for your Lives rally in 2018 -- with the photo you posted, claiming it was from Insurrection Day...

I claimed nothing.
I posted an image and said we were all there.
In no way did I make any 'claim' about the image itself.

We were all there.
View attachment 484680
LOLOL

View attachment 489389
LOLOL

I claimed nothing.
You posted a photo of a mob in Washington said you were there in response to a post about Insurrection Day.

At least own up to your bullshit.

We were all there.
View attachment 484680
LOLOL

View attachment 489389
LOLOL

I claimed nothing.
You posted a photo of a mob in Washington said you were there in response to a post about Insurrection Day.

^ Sounds like someone hasn't been laid in awhile.
cat3.jpg

We were all there.
View attachment 484680
LOLOL

View attachment 489389
LOLOL

I claimed nothing.

^ Sounds like someone hasn't been laid in awhile.
View attachment 489390
LOL

You maybe, not me.

Since a good number of the attackers were members of The Proud boys and other known white supremacist groups, and a number of these members are the ones who had weapons and explosives, the FBI is officially investigating whether or not these groups helped plan the attack and if evidence is found these groups will be officially designated as terrorist groups and their members will all be put on the no-fly list
Geez, you liberals were fine with protests in the summer.

Since a good number of the attackers were members of The Proud boys and other known white supremacist groups, and a number of these members are the ones who had weapons and explosives, the FBI is officially investigating whether or not these groups helped plan the attack and if evidence is found these groups will be officially designated as terrorist groups and their members will all be put on the no-fly list
Geez, you liberals were fine with protests in the summer.
Do you know what the difference between the riots last summer and the 1/6 attack? BLM didn't support and praise the to tters as heros. They condemned the riots. Trump and his supporters and many Republicans have done their best to paint the 1/6 attackers as heros. And have done their best to smear the capital police and anyone else who opposed the attack.

Forum List

Back