FBI's Most Wanted MAGA PICS

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

37737452-9123277-image-a-41_1610050485945.jpg

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

Any of my fellow USMB posters recognize any of them?

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

Flash is in there somewhere I’m sure.

Well 60 were arrested so we'll soon know. It won't be covered though.

You are so full of hate right now, your behavior suggest you need a vacation.

Next to last in the middle row reminds me of you.

Check the Antifa Yearbook....

Proud to say I don't recognize any of them. I would hate to be able to say I was ever close to any of these sorry scum bags. They deserve our scorn and condemnation.

Difference between Antifa and trump supports. ANTIFA members would generally wears a mask. Trump supporters like to pose for yearbook pictures. Hmm I wonder what their future would be like.

Well the good news is that the Proud Boys and associates have pictures for future recruiting efforts.

Last edited:
People in all states should take a look at this rogues' gallery and contribute tips. Last night's arrests included only one DC person and maybe three from Maryland and Virginia. Someone must know these people's whereabouts.

Just to confirm, are you expressing SYMPATHY for these treasonous turds?

Please confirm or correct.

Thanks.

It is clear my suggestion flew over your head.

Maybe if I make the letters smaller you will try harder to understand it:

It is the job of the police to figure this out, you need to let it go and relax.

You reply with a loaded question, it is clear you are investing way too much of yourself in this sadness.

It is the job of the police to figure this out, you need to let it go and relax.

You reply with a loaded question, it is clear you are investing way too much of yourself in this sadness.
Yeah, you're sympathetic to these scum bags.

I thought they were supposed to be ANTIFA, and you hate ANTIFA, right?!??

Have to say, I had very low expectations for the blob and his administration. As soon as he appointed Steve Bannon to the NSC, I pretty much knew it was amateur hour.

But I admit, I never envisioned how disastrous the blob's administration would wind up. Even his most ardent supporters have to admit that his presidency has been a black mark on the nation.

In a way, it is satisfying that he (hopefully) has ended his governmental life this way....one can only hope that we as a nation can learn from our mistake. Presidential politics is a profession, best left to the professionals. Otherwise, you end up with the sort of constituency cited in the OP as your base.... the disgusting pervert that is Donald Trump propped up by lawless, vile, and disgusting rioters who, hopefully, will soon be arrested by federal marshals.

4th on the top row is wearing his ID badge? That one's a slamdunk!

1st on the 2nd row..his tats will get him busted.

Yeah, you're sympathetic to these scum bags.

I thought they were supposed to be ANTIFA, and you hate ANTIFA, right?!??

This is all I wrote in response to the photos, expressed no support for these people, yet you are now talking like a prosecutor at me over it:

Your reply: "Just to confirm, are you expressing SYMPATHY for these treasonous turds?

Please confirm or correct.

Thanks."

I gave you an answer, you didn't notice it:

I don't answer loaded questions, it is a dishonest way to deflect from the original discussion.

Forum List

Back