FBI just seized the cell phone of House Freedom Caucus chair, Scott Perry, pursuant to a search warrant this afternoon....FBI just getting warmed up.

This is not going to end well for the Demonazis.

For awhile I was thinking maybe Trump's time had passed and maybe he should step aside to allow someone like DeSantis take the top position. But now I see how much they fear Trump and likeminded Anerican warriors.

Trump has my vote if he runs.

It's time to disband the Democrat controlled goon squad

Protesting election results is now a crime? Your time in control of government is coming to an end
Fomenting insurrection is a crime. Sedition is a crime. Attempting to overturn the results of a free and fair election by strongarming legislators...because you're mad your guy lost..is a crime.
First President NOT to participate in the peaceful transfer of power...in our history.

There are avenues and means to protest election results. All were exhausted. What happened that day was pure, unadulterated grievance.

And Prog voters do not see it. The great screwing is coming to them by their own agendas.
Yeah, I’m going to hate a cleaner environment.

The return of chip manufacturing in America

Veterans getting medical care after being exposed to burn pits.

Lower cost prescription drugs

This is not going to end well for the Demonazis.

For awhile I was thinking maybe Trump's time had passed and maybe he should step aside to allow someone like DeSantis take the top position. But now I see how much they fear Trump and likeminded Anerican warriors.

Trump has my vote if he runs.

It's time to disband the Democrat controlled goon squad
It's progressing. The more that happens, the more the RWingers lose their grip. Literally.

What happened that day was pure, unadulterated grievance.
Just watch what's done for the encore. At some point, you people are going to be convinced that just because your media tells you a thing, there's still the possibility they're wrong or are LYING. You assholes decided your guy won and you don't have to listen to any evidence to the contrary.

If the tables were turned, you'd have spent the last 2 years trying to burn the country down. Try it again. PLEASE. You will NOT be laughing over the outcome.

Pelosi, Clinton, others have been saying that their fight is with all Republicans. It looks like they are giving up on ever winning another election.

Where were you when antifa and blm were rioting for weeks on end, including nighty attempts on a Federal Courthouse?

Where were you when they attempted to storm the White House in June 2020?

Where were you when they ordered rioters to disperse from Lafayette Square and then forcibly moved them as the officers were having rocks and bottles of frozen water thrown at them?
Isn't that commonly referred to as ice? :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back