MYPillow Wants FBI To Give Back His Phone

... what kind of nation are you favoring?...

Schiff_salute.jpg

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
You do realize that is not the constitution but is the declaration of independence and has no legal weight at all?

You do realize that is not the constitution but is the declaration of independence and has no legal weight at all?
Do you realize that it is part of every real American's DNA, and part of our philosophical heritage?

The excuse of, "it is the law," is not a good one. There are laws in monarchies, strong-man despotic regimes, communist dictatorships, and all manner of governments that are oppressive to the natural rights of humanity. Just because a "law," exists, does not mean it is ethical or just, that is the most piss poor excuse of an argument ever made, and any member on this forum with a thimble full of intelligence, who has even taken a basic level survey course on American government already knows this.

The Declaration of Independence may have no de jure weight in our legal and government jurisprudence, but? Every American knows, that culturally, when it comes to voting and running the nation, like the Federalist papers, it has de facto meaning to all of us, in how we run this nation, culturally.

If you do not get that? You must hale from some foreign nation.

Do you realize that it is part of every real American's DNA, and part of our philosophical heritage?

The excuse of, "it is the law," is not a good one. There are laws in monarchies, strong-man despotic regimes, communist dictatorships, and all manner of governments that are oppressive to the natural rights of humanity. Just because a "law," exists, does not mean it is ethical or just, that is the most piss poor excuse of an argument ever made, and any member on this forum with a thimble full of intelligence, who has even taken a basic level survey course on American government already knows this.

The Declaration of Independence may have no de jure weight in our legal and government jurisprudence, but? Every American knows, that culturally, when it comes to voting and running the nation, like the Federalist papers, it has de facto meaning to all of us, in how we run this nation, culturally.

If you do not get that? You must hale from some foreign nation.

Thanks for posting all that just to say you agree with me.

Mike Lindell had his phone seized by the FBI.
He is under investigation and is now suing to get his phone back.

"Attorneys for MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell have released the search warrant that FBI investigators used to seize the Trump ally's cell phone, showing agents took the CEO and high-profile election denier's phone as part of an investigation into whether Lindell and others may have violated three federal statutes through an alleged election security breach in Colorado."

"According to the search warrant, which was uploaded to the court docket in Lindell’s lawsuit against the FBI Wednesday after some of its contents were first reported by news outlets, Lindell is listed as one of seven subjects in the federal government’s investigation, along with Mesa County, Colorado, election clerk Tina Peters—who has already been indicted by state prosecutors—and other election workers and right-wing allies.

"Attorneys for the pillow magnate filed a new motion Thursday seeking the return of his phone, arguing that losing access to the device has harmed his business and his personal health because he relies on it for his hearing aids"

"Except for face-to-face communications, I have depended on my cellphone for many years as my exclusive means of communication in my business and personal dealings," Lindell claimed. "On my cellphone, I have passwords for specific apps and for my company financial accounts (e.g. to wire funds) that are not stored anywhere else (including the cloud)."

"Not having my cellphone has already damaged my ability to conduct my business. I typically receive and send hundreds of text messages a day. For that reason, the data collected on my cellphone is exceptionally voluminous and multifarious. My hearing aids are also tied to this cellphone."

He conducted all of his business on that phone.
You, being a reprobate taker, doesn't know Jack-F'in-Shit about real business!!

:asshole:

He conducted all of his business on that phone.
You, being a reprobate taker, doesn't know Jack-F'in-Shit about real business!!

:asshole:
Smart guy with many phones. Unlike the whacko with only one. Hah Ha Ha!

Forum List

Back