FBI just seized the cell phone of House Freedom Caucus chair, Scott Perry, pursuant to a search warrant this afternoon....FBI just getting warmed up.

The FBI has aggrandized to itself way the fuck too much centralized power — power which used to be at least somewhat divorced from being politicized. But now? It has become a menace. It is wickedly political.

The United States of America is better than this. Our republic is a Constitutional republic. Our Constitution clearly seeks to deny the government such massive centralized power.

It is high time we Balkanize this rogue agency.

Aww, but you liked the FBI when Hoover was chasing those dirty commies...or Nixon was weaponizing it against his opponents, both political and private.
You like you some FBI then. :)

Maybe you should mention how FDR and LBJ weaponized the FBI and IRS against their enemies.

And how Øbama weaponized the IRS against his opponents.

As ror commies, that is long ago and far away. but righteous work (funny how you have a problem with that, eh).

Today's FBI is politicized to the max and is an extension of the DNC.

You knew this was coming. And it's LONG overdue. Everyone involved in planning and enabling January 6, 2021 needs to be held accountable.
So if planning a rally or protest deserves Fascist actions then why wasn't Maxine Waters, Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Omar, and VP Harris brought in front of a similar political hit squad?-oops. You exposed fascist behavior even more by your standard of logic.
Pesaki herself told you, the word "peaceful" in Trump's speech exonerates him from all responsibility as she used that standard for her political party, and yet Schumer and Waters speeches were not of peaceful protest and Harris actually funded violence and was made VP of screwing up everything great accomplished in the prior administration including peace and stability.

6p0tuv.jpg

Last edited:
If what you say were even remotely true. Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton and three former Intelligence directors would be under investigation.
Nope.
That's not how it works in law enforcement.
They investigate REAL criminal activity.
Not your whiny, snowflake, tit-for-tat, "yeah....but what about THEM," conspiracy theory BULLSHIT!
That's just deflection.
Children use it all the time.
Donald Trump uses it too.
And so do his MAGAT Trumptards.
ALWAYS with the "victimhood" and the pathetic bleating about "unfair harrassment/prosecution"
WHAH-WHAH-WHAH!
Here's a little tip for the real world ok?

"Fair" is just a place you take your pigs to win ribbons.

Nope.
Not your whiny, snowflake, tit-for-tat, "yeah....but what about THEM," conspiracy theory BULLSHIT!
That's just deflection.
ALWAYS with the "victimhood" and the pathetic bleating about "unfair harrassment/prosecution"
WHAH-WHAH-WHAH!

So is that where you met your girlfriend?

Nope.
That's just deflection.
WHAH-WHAH-WHAH!

You are truly pathetic.

The real crime was perpetrated by those I listed, and more.

The problem here is that those in power are utterly corrupt and without any guiding moral compass.

Have a care for when the table turn, and they will turn, these very same things will be used against you.

You are truly pathetic.

The real crime was perpetrated by those I listed, and more.

The problem here is that those in power are utterly corrupt and without any guiding moral compass.

Have a care for when the table turn, and they will turn, these very same things will be used against you.
WHAH!
WHAH!
WHAH!

Put a frigging sock in it cry baby!

This is not going to end well for the Demonazis.

For awhile I was thinking maybe Trump's time had passed and maybe he should step aside to allow someone like DeSantis take the top position. But now I see how much they fear Trump and likeminded Anerican warriors.

Trump has my vote if he runs.

It's time to disband the Democrat controlled goon squad
We can start by building the re-education centers. Democratic party needs to be gone.

This doesn't seem to be connected directly with the documents that the National Archive would be requesting on the face of it... There seems to be something we don't know what is going on... Interesting..

My guess is it relates to the Alex Jones phone dump the sandy hook lawyers turned over to the FBI. Just my gut instinct.

This is not going to end well for the Demonazis.

For awhile I was thinking maybe Trump's time had passed and maybe he should step aside to allow someone like DeSantis take the top position. But now I see how much they fear Trump and likeminded Anerican warriors.

Trump has my vote if he runs.

It's time to disband the Democrat controlled goon squad

Stalin would be proud of the current purge unfolding.

Forum List

Back