FBI investigates death of a black man in Minneapolis after video shows police officer kneeling on his neck

Murder chargers shoiuld be made. Not stopped for a violent crime.

I hope they send thge one with the knee on his throat to prison for twenty years.
View attachment 341316
So now you compare this death as the same as the shooting of a suspect in a gun fight? Really?
It’s deaths over all. Mostly whites getting killed by cops

They killed a man for nothing. Fuck them. & Fuck you for dismissing it.
they did not intentionally kill him
and he was a jackass criminal
again--99.999% of these people are jackass criminals--not good boys
He was a SUSPECT in a non violent crime. I guess in Trump wold, police can just kill whomever they want...especially if they are black.

And there it is. This is all Trump's fault. I knew it.
You are a Trump supporter, right?

I live in a small town 228 miles from Minneapolis, and in a different state.

Yet, some SJW idiot took it upon themselves to post some signs at a couple street corners. One of the signs reads "Stop killing black people." Another one reads "George Floyd ."

Now why would some idiot put up signs like those in a small (pop. 5,200) town? We have a few black folks living here: Most of them are respectable, and some are crackheads or sex offenders the state sent to live here. Nobody is "killing black people" here.

I'm pretty sure that whatever idiot put up those signs is a leftard who has an issue with law-enforcement, and probably thinks we're "hicks" or something. Our city and county law-enforcement personnel are very professional, courteous, and honest. I might go to town tonight and deface those signs, just for shits and giggles.

Yet, some SJW idiot took it upon themselves to post some signs at a couple street corners. One of the signs reads "Stop killing black people." Another one reads "George Floyd ."

Now why would some idiot put up signs like those in a small (pop. 5,200) town? We have a few black folks living here: Most of them are respectable, and some are crackheads or sex offenders the state sent to live here. Nobody is "killing black people" here.

I'm pretty sure that whatever idiot put up those signs is a leftard who has an issue with law-enforcement, and probably thinks we're "hicks" or something. Our city and county law-enforcement personnel are very professional, courteous, and honest. I might go to town tonight and deface those signs, just for shits and giggles.
I just saw a black kid pissing at the brand new train station we built for them

Well, Jesus Fuck, don't give a shit about tragic events outside of your little town.

Show me the video of a white guy getting killed with this intentional kind of hands-on violence?

The white guy cooperates and fights his battle in the courtroom not on the street.

And the black guy lays on the street, in handcuffs, begging for help, pissing himself as he loses control of his bladder nearing death.. blacks out, unconscious, and the cop stays on his neck until he's sure the guy is dead. If only the black guy had had the opportunity to fight his battle in the courtroom.

These cops went too far - even for cops. But they are just examples of the problem. All cops feel like they could do what these cops do. Some cops never do anything like it at all - though, like the cops in the video, they stand around with their backs turned so as to not see through the impenetrable blue wall of silence, being as guilty as the killer but convincing themselves they are not. Other cops walk the line - mean, violent, thugs, criminal gangs in their own right, but stay just close enough to the line to create doubt in a law-and-order jury so they never get convicted and always get their jobs back. But when, as a whole, cops spend so much time barely crossing that line, sometimes you'll get the one so stupid or arrogant that he just goes to far. And, even then, like in this case, no cop arrested him on the spot to stop the murder or after the murder.

I happen to know that you dont wind up face down on the street with a cops knee on your neck unless you resist.

Note to you: Don't resist.
Another supporter of police brutalty.

Show me the video of a white guy getting killed with this intentional kind of hands-on violence?

The white guy cooperates and fights his battle in the courtroom not on the street.

And the black guy lays on the street, in handcuffs, begging for help, pissing himself as he loses control of his bladder nearing death.. blacks out, unconscious, and the cop stays on his neck until he's sure the guy is dead. If only the black guy had had the opportunity to fight his battle in the courtroom.

These cops went too far - even for cops. But they are just examples of the problem. All cops feel like they could do what these cops do. Some cops never do anything like it at all - though, like the cops in the video, they stand around with their backs turned so as to not see through the impenetrable blue wall of silence, being as guilty as the killer but convincing themselves they are not. Other cops walk the line - mean, violent, thugs, criminal gangs in their own right, but stay just close enough to the line to create doubt in a law-and-order jury so they never get convicted and always get their jobs back. But when, as a whole, cops spend so much time barely crossing that line, sometimes you'll get the one so stupid or arrogant that he just goes to far. And, even then, like in this case, no cop arrested him on the spot to stop the murder or after the murder.

I happen to know that you dont wind up face down on the street with a cops knee on your neck unless you resist.

Another supporter of police brutalty.

Another supporter of blacks resisting police.

One video showed him
Giving the cop a hard time kept looking back,, him stuggling was a sign of resistance,, next time don’t resist

That's nonsense. He was not resisting in the other video. He did stumble on the curb once omg.

What's wrong with looking around?
Stop defending this behavior,, why do you want blacks to struggle?

Exactly where in the video do you see him struggling or resisting? He is in an emotional state like many who get arrested so his movements are a little jerky. Is that what you mean?

Watch the very last couple seconds of the video. They have him on the sidewalk side of a cruiser, cruiser door open, and are starting to put him into the cruiser - no resistance. The video ends before what happened next. How did he end up not in the cruiser and on the street side of it? There will be more surveillance video to come, I'd bet.

Not that we have evidence of him resisting, and even if we did, the proof is he wasn't for the 5 full minutes it took to murder him, but I thought both the left and the right supported resisting government? Now we never resist and if we do we deserve to die?

You definitely deserve mention in the fake conservative thread.

Oops. No, sorry, that's embarrassingly stupid. The police have no right to be that violent, once he is subdued. Just ask them...they are all in the unemployment line waiting to get charged with the man's death. Maybe you could find them and give them footrubs or flowers, asshole.

Actually, you don't know shit. You happen to think - but you're not very good at it. But even had he resisted, the cops don't get to murder him. He was submissive and, had there been resistance, he was subdued.

Take you off the list of conservatives and constitutionalists.. Add you to the thread of fake conservatives.

This one was hard to watch. Completely unnecessary murder by the police officers in my eyes.
Don’t resist

He laid there and died.

Even other people who usually support law enforcement say this was bad for the cops.
One video showed him
Giving the cop a hard time kept looking back,, him stuggling was a sign of resistance,, next time don’t resist

Once the cop had him in cuffs there was really no resistance. As a cop, you don't get to kneel on someone's neck because he resisted a few minutes ago. When he's no longer resisting you no longer escalate your attempts at submission...

One video showed him

That's nonsense. He was not resisting in the other video. He did stumble on the curb once omg.

What's wrong with looking around?
Stop defending this behavior,, why do you want blacks to struggle?

The black man wasn't struggling. Well, except maybe struggling to breathe...

Well, Jesus Fuck, don't give a shit about tragic events outside of your little town.

No, Jesus Fuck. I don't give a shit about things that happen outside of my little town. I couldn't give a single fuck about Mr. I Can't Breathe and if I had a single fuck to give, I'd probably save it for something else.

It's called "Other people's problems."

You definitely deserve mention in the fake conservative thread.

I'm not a "conservative", asshole. I'm a right-winger. Fuck the bloody skull of Mr. I Can't Breathe, fuck Minneapolis, and fuck Minnesota.

People die every day. 50 million murdered babies since Roe vs. Wade and nobody gives a crap about them. Why should I give a crap about Mr. I Can't Breathe?

Not my problem.

New Topics

Forum List

Back