FBI investigates death of a black man in Minneapolis after video shows police officer kneeling on his neck

This one was hard to watch. Completely unnecessary murder by the police officers in my eyes.
Don’t resist

He laid there and died.

Even other people who usually support law enforcement say this was bad for the cops.
One video showed him
Giving the cop a hard time kept looking back,, him stuggling was a sign of resistance,, next time don’t resist

They all got fired over it. Obviously they don't think the use of force was justified.

Think what you want. You're just wrong, as usual.

This one was hard to watch. Completely unnecessary murder by the police officers in my eyes.
Don’t resist

He laid there and died.

Even other people who usually support law enforcement say this was bad for the cops.
One video showed him
Giving the cop a hard time kept looking back,, him stuggling was a sign of resistance,, next time don’t resist

They all got fired over it. Obviously they don't think the use of force was justified.

Again media controls the main stream.. why lefties can’t win elections.. America is pissed off

One video showed him

That's nonsense. He was not resisting in the other video. He did stumble on the curb once omg.

What's wrong with looking around?

Don’t resist

He laid there and died.

One video showed him

Again media controls the main stream.. why lefties can’t win elections.. America is pissed off

Most people aren't in favor of this killing, even people who typically support law enforcement in questionable situations. This one is especially bad.

You're just a nut.

Don’t resist

He laid there and died.

One video showed him

Most people aren't in favor of this killing, even people who typically support law enforcement in questionable situations. This one is especially bad.

You're just a nut.
I think it should be oked,, stop giving cops a hard time

Don’t resist

He laid there and died.

One video showed him

You're just a nut.

You're just a nut and you're in the minority on this one. It doesn't matter what you think.

They got fired and they're going to have charges pressed against them. Rightfully so.

looked all over- huge huge story- where is it?
Too bad for the black fella. MAYBE he should've NOT broken any laws and listened to the police officer? Or kept his carcass out of trouble?
He was cuffed there was no need to kneel on his neck like that.

One video showed him

That's nonsense. He was not resisting in the other video. He did stumble on the curb once omg.

Stop defending this behavior,, why do you want blacks to struggle?

Exactly where in the video do you see him struggling or resisting? He is in an emotional state like many who get arrested so his movements are a little jerky. Is that what you mean?

Don’t resist

He laid there and died.

One video showed him

You're just a nut.

You're just a nut and you're in the minority on this one. It doesn't matter what you think.

They got fired and they're going to have charges pressed against them. Rightfully so.
Yea but let’s report all the attacks on cops from blacks.. they aren’t robots .. and I bet there is more video to this .. where is it?

One video showed him

Stop defending this behavior,, why do you want blacks to struggle?

Exactly where in the video do you see him struggling or resisting? He is in an emotional state like many who get arrested so his movements are a little jerky. Is that what you mean?

Have you ever been arrested before?

Don’t resist

He laid there and died.

One video showed him

You're just a nut.

Yea but let’s report all the attacks on cops from blacks.. they aren’t robots .. and I bet there is more video to this .. where is it?

Other reports have nothing to do with this particular incident.

They got fired over this incident and rightfully so.

Super race baiting story once again by the fake news media.

Even though in this case the cops were in the wrong unlike in the Arbery case, the media does not report other murder cases with one hundredth the vigilance. So still fake news...

Don't resist arrest, don't jump at shotguns. It isn't that hard...

It’s deaths over all. Mostly whites getting killed by cops
Show me the video of a white guy getting killed with this intentional kind of hands-on violence?

The white guy cooperates and fights his battle in the courtroom not on the street.

And the black guy lays on the street, in handcuffs, begging for help, pissing himself as he loses control of his bladder nearing death.. blacks out, unconscious, and the cop stays on his neck until he's sure the guy is dead. If only the black guy had had the opportunity to fight his battle in the courtroom.

These cops went too far - even for cops. But they are just examples of the problem. All cops feel like they could do what these cops do. Some cops never do anything like it at all - though, like the cops in the video, they stand around with their backs turned so as to not see through the impenetrable blue wall of silence, being as guilty as the killer but convincing themselves they are not. Other cops walk the line - mean, violent, thugs, criminal gangs in their own right, but stay just close enough to the line to create doubt in a law-and-order jury so they never get convicted and always get their jobs back. But when, as a whole, cops spend so much time barely crossing that line, sometimes you'll get the one so stupid or arrogant that he just goes to far. And, even then, like in this case, no cop arrested him on the spot to stop the murder or after the murder.

I happen to know that you dont wind up face down on the street with a cops knee on your neck unless you resist.

Note to you: Don't resist.

Don’t resist

He laid there and died.

One video showed him

You're just a nut.

The first cop wasn’t white

These idiots deserve exactly what is coming to them -- a bit in the joint with some BIG BUBBA cellmates!

Don’t resist

He laid there and died.

One video showed him

You're just a nut.

The first cop wasn’t white

I didn't say anything about their skin color.

They're incompetent and they rightfully got fired over this incident.

Forum List

Back