FBI investigates death of a black man in Minneapolis after video shows police officer kneeling on his neck

"50 million babies are murdered...so who cares about this guy..."

^^

Teabagger moron's version of "pro life".

Still don't give a fuck, Didn't give a fuck about Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin either.

Not my problem. Not my crusade. Not my cross to bear. Not my hill to die on.

Like with the obese Eric Garner, the perp probably had a severe, underlying heart condition. Cops are often douchebags and liars, but kneeling on the rear side of the neck does not interfere with breathing. Worse case is unconsciousness like from an MMA style rear naked choke.

So kneeling on his neck while he is having a heart attack is going to help?

Either way it is murder.
Eric Garner died because he was a fat piece of shit. Dont compare this incident to that one.

"50 million babies are murdered...so who cares about this guy..."

^^

Teabagger moron's version of "pro life".

Still don't give a fuck, Didn't give a fuck about Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin either.

Not my problem. Not my crusade. Not my cross to bear. Not my hill to die on.
Not your color.

You said that, I didn't. Of course, I'd be willing to bet that his race is the only reason you really give a shit. That, and the fact that you probably hate white cops, like all good little liberal clowns do.

If Mr. I Can't Breathe had been white, we wouldn't hear a peep out of you.

Amirite?

Black lives matter.

Don't forget social distancing, put on the mask and loot Target.

1590628880519.png

1590628854371.png

1590629355707.png

Last edited:

looked all over- huge huge story- where is it?
Too bad for the black fella. MAYBE he should've NOT broken any laws and listened to the police officer? Or kept his carcass out of trouble?
Well, that's not really for the cops to decide, but if he was acting like an asshole and dindunuffining, like this:

he has no one to blame but himself.

If the cops are not the judge, jury, and executioner, STOP ACTING LIKE THEY ARE!!!!

can't help but wonder if the film maker ever once thought about trying to stop from happening what was happening instead of filming what was happening.
And be the next one to get beaten?
My question for the dirty cops: If you don't want the the rest of us to be in the game, why take the time to show us how it is played?

God bless you and the victim's family and every legit cop out there who will only be paying even more now always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
One of my friends on Facebook is a police officer and the biggest Trump supporter that I personally know. Even he says this is clearly the fault of the police officers.

It's nice that some people are willing to see this incident for what it is.

Black lives matter.

View attachment 341785
Ah yes, simple minded racism, on parade. Good job.

What exactly is racists in saying "black lives matter"?

Let's try again. Police brutality like this must end. Do you agree with it?

View attachment 341806

Oh look, you're "pretending" to be stupid again. Only problem is, nobody can tell.

Black lives matter.

View attachment 341785
Ah yes, simple minded racism, on parade. Good job.

What exactly is racists in saying "black lives matter"?

Let's try again. Police brutality like this must end. Do you agree with it?

View attachment 341806

Oh look, you're "pretending" to be stupid again. Only problem is, nobody can tell.

Thanks god you don't have to pretend.

Forum List

Back