FBI investigates death of a black man in Minneapolis after video shows police officer kneeling on his neck

looked all over- huge huge story- where is it?
Too bad for the black fella. MAYBE he should've NOT broken any laws and listened to the police officer? Or kept his carcass out of trouble?
It doesn't matter what lead up to it. Look up Use of Force Continuum........ The suspect escalates you escalate, the suspect de-escalates you de-escalate. We had that pounded into our heads, the suspect was obviously cuffed and under control, he de-escalated, the officer kneeling on his neck should have stood up, three other officers were present so if the suspect re-escalated they could have easily subdued him. The officers acted inappropriately which resulted in an unnecessary death, they are legally culpable.

I’m ok with this. We need to send a message to the hood all colorS! Respect the police!

Murder chargers shoiuld be made. Not stopped for a violent crime.

I hope they send thge one with the knee on his throat to prison for twenty years.

Murder chargers shoiuld be made. Not stopped for a violent crime.

I hope they send thge one with the knee on his throat to prison for twenty years.
5AF61BC6-5792-4105-875F-43D941292EEB.jpeg

Murder by cop. The intent to cause harm is evident.

The whole department should be under investigation. It is evidently racist and violent.

He wasn't even resisting while his neck was being compressed with the murderous cop's knee.

"My stomach hurts," the man told the officer. "My neck hurts. Everything hurts."
At one point the man said, "Give me some water or something. Please. Please."
"His nose is bleeding," a woman said of the man.
"He's not even resisting arrest," one man said. "He's not responding right now, bro."

Murder by cop. The intent to cause harm is evident.

The whole department should be under investigation. It is evidently racist and violent.

He wasn't even resisting while his neck was being compressed with the murderous cop's knee.

"My stomach hurts," the man told the officer. "My neck hurts. Everything hurts."
At one point the man said, "Give me some water or something. Please. Please."
"His nose is bleeding," a woman said of the man.
"He's not even resisting arrest," one man said. "He's not responding right now, bro."
08BD917A-EB4F-496A-9383-4952F06BC63C.jpeg

looked all over- huge huge story- where is it?
Gotta love those Democrat run enclaves, huh? Naw nigga! Ain’t no plantation here! Dey loves brown folk. Till they turn around...
View attachment 341322
Racist fuck.

Forum List

Back