FBI investigates death of a black man in Minneapolis after video shows police officer kneeling on his neck

Murder chargers shoiuld be made. Not stopped for a violent crime.

I hope they send thge one with the knee on his throat to prison for twenty years.
View attachment 341316
So now you compare this death as the same as the shooting of a suspect in a gun fight? Really?
It’s deaths over all. Mostly whites getting killed by cops

They killed a man for nothing. Fuck them. & Fuck you for dismissing it.

Murder chargers shoiuld be made. Not stopped for a violent crime.

I hope they send thge one with the knee on his throat to prison for twenty years.
View attachment 341316
So now you compare this death as the same as the shooting of a suspect in a gun fight? Really?

They killed a man for nothing. Fuck them. & Fuck you for dismissing it.
They kill a lot of white men, where are your posts?

I can't help but wonder if the film maker ever once thought about trying to stop from happening what was happening instead of filming what was happening.

God bless you and the victim's family always!!!

Holly

I can't help but wonder if the film maker ever once thought about trying to stop from happening what was happening instead of filming what was happening.

Holly
Thats a great question Holly,. But we are far from the point where the common man is ready to risk it all for a stranger; in an effort to take a stand against an oppressive government. We as individuals haven't lost enough yet. Such selfless courage only emerges when the participants have resolved that there is nothing left but life itself to lose. Till then. ? Its every man for himself. Its a story as old as mankind itself. Self preservation at its core...

Holly
He did help, he recorded this vindicating the two heroes

Holly
Unless other lives were saved, I wouldn't consider anyone who gets a "hero" sticker to be all that much of a hero when at least one life has ended.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
Unless other lives were saved, I wouldn't consider anyone who gets a "hero" sticker to be all that much of a hero when at least one life has ended.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You don’t believe in self defense?

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I do, but was going as far as the "heroes" went really all that necessary? Was the guy who is now no longer here armed with anything like a knife or a gun?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I do, but was going as far as the "heroes" went really all that necessary? Was the guy who is now no longer here armed with anything like a knife or a gun?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No did Travis have to take a beating because he had a gun? Should he have handed his gun to Arbery to be shot?

looked all over- huge huge story- where is it?
It is the officers fault. They were suppose to put him in handcuff while they have a chance. And the other officer could have slapped them on him. But instead they was trying to publicly embarrass him.
This doesn't sound right. It sounds like they were told to kill him in order to create a race riot.
The only person that can get them off. It is the President or the governor of that State. Or corrupt FBI investigators that is handling the case.
Even if they didn't killed him. They were still going to be in big trouble for not putting on restraints while they had a chance.
And so that is a done deal. Prison time for the both of them.

Show me the video of a white guy getting killed with this intentional kind of hands-on violence?

The white guy cooperates and fights his battle in the courtroom not on the street.

And the black guy lays on the street, in handcuffs, begging for help, pissing himself as he loses control of his bladder nearing death.. blacks out, unconscious, and the cop stays on his neck until he's sure the guy is dead. If only the black guy had had the opportunity to fight his battle in the courtroom.

These cops went too far - even for cops. But they are just examples of the problem. All cops feel like they could do what these cops do. Some cops never do anything like it at all - though, like the cops in the video, they stand around with their backs turned so as to not see through the impenetrable blue wall of silence, being as guilty as the killer but convincing themselves they are not. Other cops walk the line - mean, violent, thugs, criminal gangs in their own right, but stay just close enough to the line to create doubt in a law-and-order jury so they never get convicted and always get their jobs back. But when, as a whole, cops spend so much time barely crossing that line, sometimes you'll get the one so stupid or arrogant that he just goes to far. And, even then, like in this case, no cop arrested him on the spot to stop the murder or after the murder.

But what I'M saying is MAYBE he shouldn't have been in that situation in the first place. THIS is easily avoidable if one is a good, peaceful, intelligent, caring upstanding individual. Just DON'T DO crazy stuff, and THIS will not happen to you. Thank you.
America is a nation of laws, not of police doling out death penalties without a trial.

Perhaps you're confused and thought this was a Leftist police state like China or Iran.

Perhaps he was Trump supporter...

1590512157904.jpg

Like with the obese Eric Garner, the perp probably had a severe, underlying heart condition. Cops are often douchebags and liars, but kneeling on the rear side of the neck does not interfere with breathing. Worse case is unconsciousness like from an MMA style rear naked choke.

Forum List

Back