FBI investigates death of a black man in Minneapolis after video shows police officer kneeling on his neck

looked all over- huge huge story- where is it?
I saw the video cops a murderer
I don't care the guy was trying to cash phony checks
He had him on the ground in cuffs ,3 other cops there ...they could of just lifted him up and threw him in back of cruiser ...guy dies right before your eyes

Murder chargers shoiuld be made. Not stopped for a violent crime.

I hope they send thge one with the knee on his throat to prison for twenty years.
View attachment 341316
So now you compare this death as the same as the shooting of a suspect in a gun fight? Really?
It’s deaths over all. Mostly whites getting killed by cops

They killed a man for nothing. Fuck them. & Fuck you for dismissing it.
they did not intentionally kill him
and he was a jackass criminal
again--99.999% of these people are jackass criminals--not good boys

But what I'M saying is MAYBE he shouldn't have been in that situation in the first place. THIS is easily avoidable if one is a good, peaceful, intelligent, caring upstanding individual. Just DON'T DO crazy stuff, and THIS will not happen to you. Thank you.
America is a nation of laws, not of police doling out death penalties without a trial.

Perhaps you're confused and thought this was a Leftist police state like China or Iran.
.....so if police want to arrest someone, and they say no--the police should just say ''ok'' and let them go ???!!
?????!!!!!

....sure---if the police want to arrest someone, and that person says ''no, you won't arrest me'''--the cops should say ''ok'' and go away???

Like with the obese Eric Garner, the perp probably had a severe, underlying heart condition. Cops are often douchebags and liars, but kneeling on the rear side of the neck does not interfere with breathing. Worse case is unconsciousness like from an MMA style rear naked choke.

That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. There are two ways to induce unconsciousness by pressing on the neck: restricting blood to the brain or restricting oxygen to the blood. I suppose if you had enough time you could kill someone by restricting food or water. Either means, restricting blood or oxygen, will eventually, and in just a few minutes longer than needed for unconsciousness, kill you. You're a fucking idiot. Please refrain from posting in the future.

Remind you of anything?

yes it does--a LIFE long criminal resisting arrest
1. if people resist arrest--the laws of nature say someone will get hurt
2. it's GOOD when a criminal--especially a LIFE long criminal dies

You're not much for trials, juries, or the Constitution, huh? There's no video of him resisting. He's not resisting for at least several minutes of the video before he dies; he's begging. Please don't tell me you consider yourself a conservative.

Let's all wait until the facts come out in a court of law.

The mayor rushed to fire the officers in a bid to avoid civil unrest, which happened anyway.

Hopefully, all sides will be treated fairly: (a) the police officers should have their legal rights protected and (b) the family will receive a generous payout from the taxpayers.

The mayor rushed to fire the officers in a bid to avoid civil unrest, which happened anyway.

Hopefully, all sides will be treated fairly: (a) the police officers should have their legal rights protected and (b) the family will receive a generous payout from the taxpayers.
Generous payouts don't bring family members back.

The democide of Americans by the enforcement branch of out-of-control government has to stop. There needs to be far, far, more civil unrest - peaceful, legal, no riots, no violence, but marching and gathering, and assembling, and protesting, across the country, until it stops.

There is no justification for killing an unarmed man for any reason.
These cops should go straight to prison.
Period.

There is no justification for killing an unarmed man for any reason.
These cops should go straight to prison.
Period.
Blacks kill Hundreds of un armed people a day in America,, where is your posts about that?

Blacks kill Hundreds of un armed people a day in America,, where is your posts about that?

So do whites, racist. Go start a thread about it. This thread is about cops killing yet another black man. You could even argue it should be about cops killing a man, but to argue that it's OK because black people murder just like white people is asinine and racist.

So do whites, racist. Go start a thread about it. This thread is about cops killing yet another black man. You could even argue it should be about cops killing a man, but to argue that it's OK because black people murder just like white people is asinine and racist.
Again your a idiot, and No you can’t find them whites lol hahah
54D7C720-DACD-418E-A7C3-9E855411265C.jpeg

Too bad for the black fella. MAYBE he should've NOT broken any laws and listened to the police officer? Or kept his carcass out of trouble?
Fuck you, bootlicker. Even if he broke a law, he didn’t deserve to be suffocated by an angry cop’s knee. This was abuse that lead to a citizen’s death.

I hope they send thge one with the knee on his throat to prison for twenty years.
View attachment 341316
So now you compare this death as the same as the shooting of a suspect in a gun fight? Really?

He was a SUSPECT in a non violent crime. I guess in Trump wold, police can just kill whomever they want...especially if they are black.

View attachment 341316

He was a SUSPECT in a non violent crime. I guess in Trump wold, police can just kill whomever they want...especially if they are black.
Bootlickers do be like that

View attachment 341316

I didn’t see the whole video did you?

I'm not sure what this situation has to do with the FBI. Its a local matter, not an interstate one and the state and local government seem to be able to handle the situation. Further, the FBI has a lot of internal problems dealing with politics at this time, to inject them into a highly politicized case like this- I can't see it in 2020. If I was brought in to be questioned by the FBI , I'd stay silent right now. If they treated Gen. Flynn so shabbily, what would they do to someone who wasn't a decorated national hero like myself or anyone in Minneapolis.

Forum List

Back