FBI investigates death of a black man in Minneapolis after video shows police officer kneeling on his neck

Like with the obese Eric Garner, the perp probably had a severe, underlying heart condition. Cops are often douchebags and liars, but kneeling on the rear side of the neck does not interfere with breathing. Worse case is unconsciousness like from an MMA style rear naked choke.

Chauvin could do the same thing (for 8 mins.) a hundred different times to a hundred different men, and they would all end up dead.

The nose bleed was caused by the blood pressure by his arteries being blocked with the knee. The blood vessels in Floyd's nose burst under the pressure.

I have never seen a knee hold do that to anyone. The arteries are pretty hard to burst that way unless there is an underlying aneurism or something else weakening the walls of the arteries.

A strong palm heel blow to the sides of the neck has a chance of doing that, but I have nevere heard of it causing a nose bleed, but then I am not a doctor, and I doubt you are either.

Is the medical examiners report out yet?

Oh yeah, here it is and gives NO CAUSE OF DEATH YET, doofus.

We dont know if he died from lack of oxygen to the brain from compressed arteries (which would be weird as you generally have to apply pressure to BOTH sides of the neck to cause that).

Plainly Loyd could breath as he was speaking with a good volume at the time.

But this is why you should never use such a hold unless your life is threatened because you MIGHT kill the person. Then it is MANSLAUGHTER not murder.

Floyd was a criminal caught forging a $20 bill, OMG, and was being the usual scumbag he had always been when he was arrested. I'll bet hhe forged that bill to buy some nose candy and used it before the cops got there. Sounds more like a fentonyl thing, but, once again until cause of death is established, WE JUST DONT KNOW IF THE OFFICER CAUSED HIS DEATH OR NOT.

But regardless whether Floyd died due to the neck restraint, it was not allowed in his PD and the guy should be fired. If his hold had a role in causing his death then he should be prosecuted for manslaughter, in my opinion, but the prosecuters will sort that out BASED ON THE PROVEN CAUSE OF DEATH.

Geeze, it's so fucking obvious. How stupid can you get?

Well, my wife puts me at 1 on a scale of 0 to a gazzillion, so you two have something in common.

Let me get you in a choke hold or block your carotids and let's see how long until you're blue in the face and bleeding from the nose.. Maybe you were just snorting some crack because.. oh wait. you're white.. we would assume it's the obvious choke hold. Pinch of the carotid's of a black man and the black man starts bleeding at the nose and it must be that he was smoking crack and has nothing to do with the choking.
Ah the race card....I guess that is your way of declaring a 'win'.

I am not going to throw bullshit back and forth with you, moron, just wait till we get REAL FACTS, not 'Dim Truthiness'.

But the police lives matter too, idiot, and we should not lynch these cops just because Marxists want to score a win against Law Enforcement.

The perp was a LOSER, he resisted arrest in THIS scenario. And he had a rap sheet as long, or longer, than Ron Jeremy's dick. This perp was NO angel.
I cant find his rap sheet only a generic report from British press saying Floyd had an arrest record down in Texas before he moved up north.

"He had been there himself years ago, first being arrested in his 20s for theft and then a later arrest for armed robbery before he turned his life around. "

Doesnt sound to me like he had completed his 'turn around' quite yet.

Do you have a link?

The perp was a LOSER, he resisted arrest in THIS scenario. And he had a rap sheet as long, or longer, than Ron Jeremy's dick. This perp was NO angel.
I cant find his rap sheet only a generic report from British press saying Floyd had an arrest record down in Texas before he moved up north.

"He had been there himself years ago, first being arrested in his 20s for theft and then a later arrest for armed robbery before he turned his life around. "

Doesnt sound to me like he had completed his 'turn around' quite yet.

Do you have a link?
Unfortunately, I DON'T have a link. My linkage system on this computer I'm typing this on doesn't work too well. He DID have a rap sheet going back to 1998 I believe. And while probably NOT nearly as long as Ron Jeremy's "appendage", it WAS longer than any good and law abiding person's would be.

Unfortunately, I DON'T have a link. My linkage system on this computer I'm typing this on doesn't work too well. He DID have a rap sheet going back to 1998 I believe. And while probably NOT nearly as long as Ron Jeremy's "appendage", it WAS longer than any good and law abiding person's would be.
Her sounds like another big guy addicted to some kind of nose candy and who got his money by robbing people with intimidation, but at least one time used a weapon.

Fuck him. I am glad he is dead and all the virtue signaling and posturing is just insane.

looked all over- huge huge story- where is it?
Too bad for the black fella. MAYBE he should've NOT broken any laws and listened to the police officer? Or kept his carcass out of trouble?

If he hadn't broken any laws, he'd be alive... then if the cop hadn't murdered him, there would have been no riots.. You have to use the same standards in all cases.

Too bad for the black fella. MAYBE he should've NOT broken any laws and listened to the police officer? Or kept his carcass out of trouble?

If he hadn't broken any laws, he'd be alive... then if the cop hadn't murdered him, there would have been no riots.. You have to use the same standards in all cases.
Exactly. IF he HAD been a law-abiding upstanding citizen, this would have NEVER happened. Good point.

Exactly. IF he HAD been a law-abiding upstanding citizen, this would have NEVER happened. Good point.
^^

Racist dog whistle

The nose bleed was caused by the blood pressure by his arteries being blocked with the knee. The blood vessels in Floyd's nose burst under the pressure.

I have never seen a knee hold do that to anyone. The arteries are pretty hard to burst that way unless there is an underlying aneurism or something else weakening the walls of the arteries.

A strong palm heel blow to the sides of the neck has a chance of doing that, but I have nevere heard of it causing a nose bleed, but then I am not a doctor, and I doubt you are either.

Is the medical examiners report out yet?

Oh yeah, here it is and gives NO CAUSE OF DEATH YET, doofus.

We dont know if he died from lack of oxygen to the brain from compressed arteries (which would be weird as you generally have to apply pressure to BOTH sides of the neck to cause that).

But this is why you should never use such a hold unless your life is threatened because you MIGHT kill the person. Then it is MANSLAUGHTER not murder.

Floyd was a criminal caught forging a $20 bill, OMG, and was being the usual scumbag he had always been when he was arrested. I'll bet hhe forged that bill to buy some nose candy and used it before the cops got there. Sounds more like a fentonyl thing, but, once again until cause of death is established, WE JUST DONT KNOW IF THE OFFICER CAUSED HIS DEATH OR NOT.

But regardless whether Floyd died due to the neck restraint, it was not allowed in his PD and the guy should be fired. If his hold had a role in causing his death then he should be prosecuted for manslaughter, in my opinion, but the prosecuters will sort that out BASED ON THE PROVEN CAUSE OF DEATH.

Geeze, it's so fucking obvious. How stupid can you get?

Well, my wife puts me at 1 on a scale of 0 to a gazzillion, so you two have something in common.

Let me get you in a choke hold or block your carotids and let's see how long until you're blue in the face and bleeding from the nose.. Maybe you were just snorting some crack because.. oh wait. you're white.. we would assume it's the obvious choke hold. Pinch of the carotid's of a black man and the black man starts bleeding at the nose and it must be that he was smoking crack and has nothing to do with the choking.
Ah the race card....I guess that is your way of declaring a 'win'.

I am not going to throw bullshit back and forth with you, moron, just wait till we get REAL FACTS, not 'Dim Truthiness'.

But the police lives matter too, idiot, and we should not lynch these cops just because Marxists want to score a win against Law Enforcement.

Police lives matter? Really? Because handcuffed, on-the-ground, black men are a threat to police? Bullshit.

Floyd was not caught forging a $20 dollar bill. He was accused of passing a phony bill. There's been no evidence released that he forged it; it may have been given to him. For every forger, many, many, people receive and then repass them. But being accused of a crime does not justify murder.

Putting your knee on one side of the neck and pressing it against the pavement compresses the ENTIRE NECK, including both carotids.

Fentanyl, you say? And here medical labs spend millions to determine if and what drugs a person might be using. Who knew, all they needed to do is to call you and you can watch a video and not only determine that it was a drug but also which drug they took.

When the white woman in Minneapolis was shot by a black cop, did you argue that we don't know if she died from the gunshot? She might have just shot some fentanyl in her back and that's why she was bleeding from the back. But, really, we knew right off why she died: a cop shot her. And we know right off why Floyd died: a cop choked him to death, and continued to choke him after a cop checked his pulse and could not find a pulse.

Race card? You bet. Unless you apply the same basic assumptions to every cop killing, black or white, then, yes, it's racist.

Her sounds like another big guy addicted to some kind of nose candy and who got his money by robbing people with intimidation, but at least one time used a weapon.

Fuck him. I am glad he is dead and all the virtue signaling and posturing is just insane.

Then you accept the right of the government to kill those that the government does not like. Never again pretend to support or defend the Constitution - because you don't. Yet another fake conservative.

What a wild story! Holy shit, Floyd was a master counterfeiter.

Yes; he could breathe. Not necessarily enough to keep his blood oxygen above 90% saturation but he could breathe; we won't know if it was enough because he's dead. It's not that breathing did him any good, though, because the oxygenated blood could not get to his brain because his carotid arteries are blocked. That he didn't know what was killing him doesn't mean he didn't know he was being killed or that he wasn't being killed. He was killed.

Yes; he could breathe. Not necessarily enough to keep his blood oxygen above 90% saturation but he could breathe; we won't know if it was enough because he's dead. It's not that breathing did him any good, though, because the oxygenated blood could not get to his brain because his carotid arteries are blocked. That he didn't know what was killing him doesn't mean he didn't know he was being killed or that he wasn't being killed. He was killed.
He died, true, but until we get the Medical examiners cause of death we dont know if the cop contributed to the circumstances that caused death or if the cop directly caused his death in the manner you describe.

I swear, every time I see the pic of that dirty cop pressing his knee into Floyds neck I feel enraged at the fucking cop.

1590786897448.png

That mans arrogance and stupidity has caused so much harm to the people of Minneapolis, and it could turn into another shit hole like Detroit.

But crucify that cop IF he did cause the death directly for manslaughter, but if Floyd died of his own actions and the whole thing circumstantial, a trial will dig it out.

The last thing we need as Americans is for the cop to go to trial and then get cleared because the facts say that the charges were not proven.

Excessive use of force is perhaps a better charge, but manslaughter was my first inclination after seeing the video.

Then you accept the right of the government to kill those that the government does not like. Never again pretend to support or defend the Constitution - because you don't. Yet another fake conservative.
No, but I do accept the abstract concept of collateral damage in the war on crime and criminals.

In the abstract we should all realize that there are innocent people in jail, which is why our jails should be humane and not torturous or run by the inmates.

But in any specific case where we know a man is innocent, he must be released ASAP.

What ever happened in the back of that police car that led to the cops taking Floyd out and punishing him with the knee2neck submission hold is what puzzles me.

Why did that happen? It could have been anyone, of any race, or any ethnicity.

That these leftist jack asses are stoking racial flames is something they do every 4 years for the POTUS election, and more predictable than a bear shitting in the woods.

Forum List

Back