FBI investigates death of a black man in Minneapolis after video shows police officer kneeling on his neck

Eric Garner died because he was a fat piece of shit
No asshole. He doesn't get choked out for far too long, he doesn't die. You really need to re evaluate.
He didnt die of strangulation.
And who told you that?
No one. He is making shit up because he is a racist POS.
Do you even know the cause of death? It doesnt look like it. You should look it up and then post it here. Lets see how honest you are.
I am going to take an educated guess that it was the choke via knee. What is your educated guess? Natural causes?
Overdose
Makes sense. I heard he didn’t die till he got in the ER.
Did you hear the 911 call that started this whole thing? He was clearly heavily under the influence of something.

No asshole. He doesn't get choked out for far too long, he doesn't die. You really need to re evaluate.
And who told you that?
Do you even know the cause of death? It doesnt look like it. You should look it up and then post it here. Lets see how honest you are.
They said that during the incident. The guy passed out and which the officers tried to revived him. But the paramedics or EMT said when they arrived at the scene. That the man was unresponsive, and so they taken him to the hospital where the doctors at the hospital weren't able to revive him.

when did they try to revive him?

Makes sense. I heard he didn’t die till he got in the ER.
Right. If you fall off a boat and die in the ER, people will say you died from falling off a boat. Not, "organ failure subsequent to prolonged hypoxia arising from thrombosis and trauma to the airway", or some shit. They will say you died from falling off a boat. Every time.
People will say anything they like. The cause of death on an autopsy report will have primary and secondary causes. As well as a toxicology report.

And who told you that?
They said that during the incident. The guy passed out and which the officers tried to revived him. But the paramedics or EMT said when they arrived at the scene. That the man was unresponsive, and so they taken him to the hospital where the doctors at the hospital weren't able to revive him.

when did they try to revive him?
The EMTs came to see if they can revived him. But they couldn't. So they has taken him to the hospital which they couldn't either.

1w.gif

And then there's this white guy, all decked out for face camera protection, trying to start shit across the street from the police department:

They are calling him a cop. They must know that the whole thing is conjured up by the Minneapolis police dept. They can see that someone at the very top is behind all of this.

And they're rioting just as predicted. The cops are fired and the fake justice criminals are still looting anyway.

These officers will be arrested and charged just to appease blacks. The riots will end and their trials will be expedited to ensure blacks are truly happy.

This will set a precedent. Anytime blacks are unhappy about something they will believe all the have to do is chimp out. It will work one or two more times over the next few months. Then they will push their luck and all the hardworking people with guns will begin to take the law into their own hands, just like pawn shop owner did. Tiny little armed conflicts will begin popping up. Many of the police and military men will have joined the hardworking people with guns and the national guard will not be able to contain it.

That is what left wants, and it will happen sooner or later.

I know you said to wait for all the facts and for the official cause of death before calling for firing the black cop but I just haven't been able to find that post... Can you send me the link?
I have not heard of that incident, but the cop deserves his day in court despite what the media may be saying about it.

The media is not trying to attain Truth or Justice, they are trying to sell advertising and what bleeds leads.

I think 99% of officers would not do this kind of thing, but I refuse to pass judgement on any of them until we know all the facts.

Was the cause of death asphixiation? The guys nose was bleeding, which is probably unrelated to the knee to the neck; was he snorting something prior to his arrest?

Peace officers put up with so much shit from day to day, I would like to see any of the armchair quarterbacks here damning these cops to do their job for one month.

Then you might have a different opinion.

But till then they deserve a fair trial, and not have the jury pool poisoned with widespread media sensationalism.

To be completely honest, I think the guy that had his knee on the dudes neck should get manslaughter, and his partners should get excessive force charges, but it is too early to say that for certain..

The medical examiner findings said that Mr.Floyd died from asphyxiation. But the officers are still not under arrest.
Pres.Trump needs to send in the marines to make the arrest of those police officers.

The mayor and the governor is in charge of the National guards.

Really? The mayor is in charge of the National Guard? Can you provide any support for that in actual law?
If the governor sends them to that city. The mayor has control over them.

Not true. The governor is as low as it goes.. in control of the national guard and otherwise when considering the Minnesota governor.
The mayor whom is a Democrat, who has requested for the National guards to protect their citizens. Had sent the National guards to the home of the killer to protect. Wnich it proves that these officers are a part of the Democrat mayors hit squad.
And so why the Democrat mayor didn't send these killer police officers to jail where it is safe for them to be. But no, he want them to at home enjoying their victory.
Did you know that the Democrat party was for slavery and not for the civil rights of blacks?
He was pretending that he wanted the National guards to protect its citizens. But actually he was worried about his friends the killer officers getting hurt.
That is mighty kind of him to do that.

The Mayor asks; the Governor sends. The Mayor cannot send. The Governor doesn't have to ask.
Oh I see why the Democrats had him killed.

“You know, if he was here, he would say that he’s a man of God. He would stand on that firmly,” Ross said.

“He stood up for people, he was there for people when they were down, he loved people that were thrown away,” Ross added. “We prayed over every meal, we prayed if we were having a hard time, we prayed if we were having a good time.”

Your replies have nothing at all to do with my posts you're quoting. Why not just reply at the bottom of the page without a quote?

Murder chargers shoiuld be made. Not stopped for a violent crime.

I hope they send thge one with the knee on his throat to prison for twenty years.
View attachment 341316
So now you compare this death as the same as the shooting of a suspect in a gun fight? Really?
It’s deaths over all. Mostly whites getting killed by cops

They killed a man for nothing. Fuck them. & Fuck you for dismissing it.
they did not intentionally kill him
and he was a jackass criminal
again--99.999% of these people are jackass criminals--not good boys
He was a SUSPECT in a non violent crime. I guess in Trump wold, police can just kill whomever they want...especially if they are black.

And there it is. This is all Trump's fault. I knew it.
You are a Trump supporter, right?

Nope. Please try again.
Trump supporters are in denial.

Was the cause of death asphixiation? The guys nose was bleeding, which is probably unrelated to the knee to the neck; was he snorting something prior to his arrest?

Peace officers put up with so much shit from day to day, I would like to see any of the armchair quarterbacks here damning these cops to do their job for one month.

The nose bleed was caused by the blood pressure by his arteries being blocked with the knee. The blood vessels in Floyd's nose burst under the pressure. Geeze, it's so fucking obvious. How stupid can you get?

Let me get you in a choke hold or block your carotids and let's see how long until you're blue in the face and bleeding from the nose.. Maybe you were just snorting some crack because.. oh wait. you're white.. we would assume it's the obvious choke hold. Pinch of the carotid's of a black man and the black man starts bleeding at the nose and it must be that he was smoking crack and has nothing to do with the choking.

Anyone kn ow what the medical evaluation of cause of death for this criminal scum was in Milwauki?
What was the guy convicted of?
No idea, but it appears that he was driving under the influence that day.

looked all over- huge huge story- where is it?
Too bad for the black fella. MAYBE he should've NOT broken any laws and listened to the police officer? Or kept his carcass out of trouble?
Bluz, I didn't know the police were charged with also convicting people of crimes! Was this man even CHARGED? If not, then and until a judge says so, he hasn't broken any laws. Being arrested simply means were are arrested. And you can get arrested and into trouble just walking down the street minding your own business. People have been arrested just for being mistaken for someone else the police are after. People have been shot and killed in their beds just for being at the wrong address when the police got the address wrong and broke into the wrong house at the wrong location in the middle of the night to do a raid.

Too bad for the black fella. MAYBE he should've NOT broken any laws and listened to the police officer? Or kept his carcass out of trouble?
Bluz, I didn't know the police were charged with also convicting people of crimes! Was this man even CHARGED? If not, then and until a judge says so, he hasn't broken any laws. Being arrested simply means were are arrested. And you can get arrested and into trouble just walking down the street minding your own business. People have been arrested just for being mistaken for someone else the police are after. People have been shot and killed in their beds just for being at the wrong address when the police got the address wrong and broke into the wrong house at the wrong location in the middle of the night to do a raid.
The perp was a LOSER, he resisted arrest in THIS scenario. And he had a rap sheet as long, or longer, than Ron Jeremy's dick. This perp was NO angel.

They are calling him a cop

The perp was a LOSER, he resisted arrest in THIS scenario. And he had a rap sheet as long, or longer, than Ron Jeremy's dick. This perp was NO angel.
^^

Racist dog whistle

Funny, the video doesn't show him resisting, the new media say he only had two traffic violations prior to this, and the officer has now been charged with MURDER. Oh and, I've donated to the Floyd family to help hang that bastard cop. All info you need is HERE: (post 32)

Forum List

Back