FBI Arrests Another Rioter

Who the fuck cares whether it was bigly or big league? YOU apparently :rolleyes-41:
Why say it dumbass?
playfuck believes the president said it when he has been corrected numerous times

no i don't - i just like triggering you.

BIGLEY
me correcting you triggers me? lol

Hey Badass with a gun - You’ve been triggered for a few days now ... BIGLY!! :lol:
says the TDS RETARD

Have you ALWAYS been an an idiot, or did Donnie fry your brain? (Asking for a friend ;-)
did you go howl at the moon tds retard?

OOOOH - BIGLY BUUUURN! :laughing0301:

Again, nobody but you cares. And clearly you care - BIGLY!!
Plenty of us care about the election being stolen.

Plenty of stupid people believe Dumb Donald's claim that the election was stolen from him, it was his claim in the spring of 2016 and repeated ad nausea again in 2020. Funny that plenty of people believe a theft occurred before the first vote was cast.

Plenty of stupid people believe Dumb Donald's claim that the election was stolen from him, it was his claim in the spring of 2016 and repeated ad nausea again in 2020. Funny that plenty of people believe a theft occurred before the first vote was cast.
We could see it coming.

This man threw a firecracker at the line of police protecting the capitol doors to clear the way for rioters to enter the capitol.

He was found by the public calling in tips.

He is the 20th rioter arrested in Texas which is the most of any FBI office in the nation.

If the Capitol Police can be chased away from defending the Capitol by A FIRECRACKER, then they are pu$$ies & we have more to worry about than rioters.

:p

If the Capitol Police can be chased away from defending the Capitol by A FIRECRACKER, then they are pu$$ies

As already mentioned up in the thread: I could be persuaded that the perp only wishes he was charged with throwing a firecracker into the face of the police. But alas, they are charging him with much more.

And while poster 'easyt' flutters his pearls over a mere firecracker the rest of the whole world saw the traitors to America beat the living crap out of numerous police....with steel rods, with flagpoles, with their boots, with any number of thrown weapons. And we witnessed these traitors drag uniformed police down concrete steps to beat them savagely.

So, I'm kinda thinkin' a charge about a 'firecracker' is merely a 'place-holder' charge while the bigger charges are put into the firing line.

But that's just me.

"We could see it coming."

What did you see, poster partiv?
Where?
When?
Who did it?

If you saw it coming, as you assert you did, then you should be able to articulate to the forum just exactly what you saw that alerted you to a voter fraud large enough and in enough jurisdictions to sway the election.

Batter up, poster
partiv.

The new age of cancel culture zealots

Ah, mein freund, here's a suggestion. Humbly offered.

It appears you may be inhaling too much RemOil.
I would recommend a N-95 mask when you are polishing and petting your guns.
It'll mitigate the effects of inhaling that super-fine processed petroleum spray.
And will help, we are told, in speedbumping the Trump/China/Covid Virus from infecting you.

Just sayin' ;)
Speed bumping is two words, not one word.
and fuck your fake china virus maybe you'll catch it

"Speed bumping is two words, not one word.
and fuck your fake china virus..."

Duly noted.
Always look forward to your articulate and thoughtful contributions here.
Also notable are your lexicon choices, while colorful.....sometimes compete between commendably earthy and lamentably vulgar.

Not that I'm here to judge you, poster "bigrebnc".

"Speed bumping is two words, not one word.
and fuck your fake china virus..."

Duly noted.
Always look forward to your articulate and thoughtful contributions here.
Also notable are your lexicon choices, while colorful.....sometimes compete between commendably earthy and lamentably vulgar.

Not that I'm here to judge you, poster "bigrebnc".
You're just here to troll dumbass

This man threw a firecracker at the line of police protecting the capitol doors to clear the way for rioters to enter the capitol.

He is the 20th rioter arrested in Texas which is the most of any FBI office in the nation.

There are many still out there, walking among us. Of course, that includes the chief instigator...the former....The Liar in Chief living in Florida.

The low hanging fruit is your people

Ah, Partiv, you are back.
Cool.

Are you gonna return to that thread where you were asked on how you knew....as you claimed you knew.....that the 2020 election was gonna be rigged, knew way back in 2016?
You made the assertion. Was asked to vet it for us. And then, off to the boys john you went.....and stayed outta sight for a while.

But now you are back. Cool
So what's the story on your touted prescient knowledge of the alleged rigging?

Now if only they'd apply the same logic to Antifa in Portland.
Would that make you feel better about the insurrection of our Capitol?
If we're calling that an insurrection, it's the weakest insurrection I've ever seen. Puerto Rican nationalists in the '50s did a much better job of "insurrection".

If we're calling that an insurrection, it's the weakest insurrection I've ever seen. Puerto Rican nationalists in the '50s did a much better job of "insurrection".
What do you call it?

What do you call it?
A "mostly peaceful protest", if I want to use the same standards that the media had for the BLM and Antifa protests.

If we're calling that an insurrection, it's the weakest insurrection I've ever seen.

Well, yes, poster Utilitarian, that has been noted on this venue previously.
And too, it was noted that it should be no surprise that it was disorganized, messy, clumsy, albeit deadly, a losing proposition, because.......well, because that is exactly who orgnanized it, coorodinated it, and executed it. Not a bunch of MENSA candidates. Rather, a bunch of ne'er do- well losers who run their sad angry lives on a sense of grievance and perceived disrespect by society.

So, losers do loser stuff. In a losing way.

Really, no surprise.

Forum List

Back