FBI Arrests Another Rioter

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This man threw a firecracker at the line of police protecting the capitol doors to clear the way for rioters to enter the capitol.

He was found by the public calling in tips.

He is the 20th rioter arrested in Texas which is the most of any FBI office in the nation.

st-small-507x507-pad-600x600-f8f8f8.jpg

This man threw a firecracker at the line of police protecting the capitol doors to clear the way for rioters to enter the capitol.

He is the 20th rioter arrested in Texas which is the most of any FBI office in the nation.

OMG!! he threw a fire cracker,, oh the humanity,,,

I bet those antifa thugs are laughing their asses off considering they were throwing industrial grade fireworks capable of major bodily harm or death,,

FBI arrests another rightwing domestic terrorist.

OMG!! he threw a fire cracker,, oh the humanity,,,

I bet those antifa thugs are laughing their asses off considering they were throwing industrial grade fireworks capable of major bodily harm or death,,

the only thing funny about what you said was the antifa bs....

FBI arrests another rightwing domestic terrorist.

I hope the FBI finds all of them and sends them to prison where they belong.

I see nothing any more serious here than might have been charged to any of the 2020 BLM rioters. No federal crimes involved. Slap on the wrist shit.

But dragging them to DC for minor offenses because they can. But the federal judges in DC are getting testy and have been smacking down some charges already.

I would never go, I'd just send my attorney.

Now if only they'd apply the same logic to Antifa in Portland.

Good. Now maybe the FBI will arrest those hundreds of antifa and BLM shitheads who threw those big-assed high-powered pyrotechnics at the police all last summer, in those riots across the country.

Only kidding. You and I both know that shit ain't gonna happen, no way, no how...

Chaos erupts as protesters throw fireworks at law enforcement

Officers struck by exploding fireworks in Ferguson

Trump Protestors Throwing fireworks at Police. Violent riots clash in Portland, OR #inauguration

BLM & Antifa throw fireworks at Police Officers in order to injure them. Rochester, New York

Forum List

Back