FBI Arrests Another Rioter

"......project your views of your self on others fucking nazi brownshirt"

Ah, post bnc, is this the right forum venue for you?

I don't mean to embarrass you but there seems to be a notable undercurrent of resentment, anger and animosity in not a few of your contributions here.
What's up with that?

Look, mi amigo, chill a bit.
It's the internet.
You are posting anonymously.
Under a fake name.
Nobody knows you here.
In short, you are safe from the demons that frighten you so.

So calm down a bit. And go admire your guns, clean 'em once again, and maybe shoot 'em at something. It may calm you.
OK?

Peace.

I’m an advocate of barrel stokers wh clean their guns and stroke their barrels too often
Big deal.
So the Fed Bureau of Idiots are hard at work tracking down what are basically Misdemeanor offenders!
What a sham-bola.....:udaman:!

get them all & the fact that it was on federal property, it's a federal crime. lesser perhaps than other charges ... but that could change.

Only in a Banana Republic......

banana republic states don't accept election results & try to stage a coup.

luckily deplorables lost in their attempt.
Not true, NAZI. Banana republics make it a crime to protest election result.

Before you start calling others "Nazis", you better remember that it is Trump supporters carrying those Swastikas, and wearing Auchwitz Hoodies. That Anti-Fa is short for "anti-facists". Democrats can't be both NAZI's and Anti-Fa.
Wrong. You can't show me a pic of Trump supporters carrying swastikas or wearing "Auchwitz Hoodies," which don't exist. Antifa isn't antifascist. They are fascists.

camp%20auschwitz%20ok.jpg

acf5422225ae4e07b91fbecdca7623b0_md.jpg
That isn't a swastika, asshole. Without context, the meaning of the shirt isn't clear.

ne'eh.... you don't get to play that game & think you'll win, homie.

YOUR QUOTE:

You can't show me a pic of Trump supporters carrying swastikas or wearing "Auchwitz Hoodies," which don't exist.

i done did. & the CONtext was the ducky dynasty wanna be was illegally INSIDE the capital.
Wow, you showed pics of two people. You don't even know if they are registered Republicans. You only proved my point.

i showed you the pic of the dude wearing that god awful hoodie, outside the capital, inside the capital, & his mugshot. you said they didn't exist ...

i proved you wrong. suck it up, buttercup. when you lose, have some dignity & accept defeat like a real man would, instead of coming across like a weasel trying to get out of his fuck up.
So one exists. You made my point.

you said it didn't. i proved the point that you were wrong.

bigley.

now suck it up.
again with the bigley shit.
The president said Big League I've schooled you on this before

covfefe.

View attachment 473773

You STILL actually believe this matters? :laugh2:

I love making you look stupid by making false statements
So keep it going big league

Who the fuck cares whether it was bigly or big league? YOU apparently :rolleyes-41:
Why say it dumbass?
playfuck believes the president said it when he has been corrected numerous times

no i don't - i just like triggering you.

BIGLEY
me correcting you triggers me? lol

nooooooooooooo............ you not letting go cause it bothers you enough to keep trying to 'correct' me.

CvLf3H6UMAAYvma.jpg

:poke:

Who the fuck cares whether it was bigly or big league? YOU apparently :rolleyes-41:
Why say it dumbass?
playfuck believes the president said it when he has been corrected numerous times

BIGLEY

Hey Badass with a gun - You’ve been triggered for a few days now ... BIGLY!! :lol:
says the TDS RETARD

Have you ALWAYS been an an idiot, or did Donnie fry your brain? (Asking for a friend ;-)
did you go howl at the moon tds retard?

Why say it dumbass?

BIGLEY

nooooooooooooo............ you not letting go cause it bothers you enough to keep trying to 'correct' me.

CvLf3H6UMAAYvma.jpg

:poke:
continue to lie He said Big League

Why say it dumbass?

BIGLEY

Hey Badass with a gun - You’ve been triggered for a few days now ... BIGLY!! :lol:
says the TDS RETARD

^^^ triggered AND ironic ^^^

I don't mean to embarrass you but there seems to be a notable undercurrent of resentment, anger and animosity in not a few of your contributions here.
What's up with that?

It's the internet.
Under a fake name.
Nobody knows you here.

So calm down a bit. And go admire your guns, clean 'em once again, and maybe shoot 'em at something. It may calm you.
OK?

Peace.

I’m an advocate of barrel stokers wh clean their guns and stroke their barrels too often

Why say it dumbass?

Again, nobody but you cares. And clearly you care - BIGLY!! ;)
As soon as you finish the pee wee league we'll talk about getting you to the big leagues

I wouldn’t call on your ass for a hand or final slice of o my favorite pizza whilst sinking in quicksand. :)
I wouldn't piss on you to put the fire out when you've been set on fire.

Ohh Bigly BUUURN! :lol:

Why say it dumbass?

BIGLEY

says the TDS RETARD

and you're just as TDS RETARDED as DRL is

Why say it dumbass?

BIGLEY

says the TDS RETARD

and you're just as TDS RETARDED as DRL is

oh-snap-when-you-cop-some-new-boohooman-threads-and-31158346.png

What's up with that?

It's the internet.
Under a fake name.
Nobody knows you here.

OK?

Peace.

Why say it dumbass?

Again, nobody but you cares. And clearly you care - BIGLY!! ;)
As soon as you finish the pee wee league we'll talk about getting you to the big leagues

I wouldn’t call on your ass for a hand or final slice of o my favorite pizza whilst sinking in quicksand. :)
I wouldn't piss on you to put the fire out when you've been set on fire.

Ohh Bigly BUUURN! :lol:
says the believer in leftists controlled mainstream fake news media
Now that's the biggest burn

The new age of cancel culture zealots

Ah, mein freund, here's a suggestion. Humbly offered.

It appears you may be inhaling too much RemOil.
I would recommend a N-95 mask when you are polishing and petting your guns.
It'll mitigate the effects of inhaling that super-fine processed petroleum spray.
And will help, we are told, in speedbumping the Trump/China/Covid Virus from infecting you.

Just sayin' ;)

FBI arrests another rightwing domestic terrorist.

Have any actually been charged with terrorism? No? Then STFU! Thank you.

To my knowledge no one has been charged as of yet. Yet, having watched the entire event live on TV it is clear that this is a case of Domestic Terrorism, even though such a law has yet to become part of the US Code. It is my hope that Domestic Terror will soon become part of the US Code in the near future, and the penalty for such a felony - upon conviction - be punished 25 years to life.

To my knowledge no one has been charged as of yet. Yet, having watched the entire event live on TV it is clear that this is a case of Domestic Terrorism, even though such a law has yet to become part of the US Code. It is my hope that Domestic Terror will soon become part of the US Code in the near future, and the penalty for such a felony - upon conviction - be punished 25 years to life.

Yep, our domestic terrorist laws need to be fixed - Pronto. Just imagine if the 1-6 Rump Riot terrorists had been ISIS. Hell, they’d either be dead or in Gitmo by now!

Yep, our domestic terrorist laws need to be fixed - Pronto. Just imagine if the 1-6 Rump Riot terrorists had been ISIS. Hell, they’d either be dead or in Gitmo by now!

bigley.

bigley.

Ruh-Roh .. if bigrebnc1775 sees this, you’re in bigly trouble! :lol:

bigley.

Ruh-Roh .. if bigrebnc1775 sees this, you’re in bigly trouble! :lol:

one can only hope. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back