Gov Youngkin pardons father who stood up for his daughter

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A dad who faced jail for protesting about his daughter's rape by a transgender student at a Virginia high school has been pardoned by Governor Glenn Youngkin.

Scott Smith was given a 10-day suspended sentence for disorderly conduct after he was dragged out of a school board meeting for protesting about the Stone Bright High School student, who went on to attack another girl.

'We righted a wrong,' Youngkin said on Sunday. 'He should've never been prosecuted here. This was a dad standing up for his daughter.'

'His daughter had been sexually assaulted in the bathroom of a school, and no one was doing anything about it.

'This was a gross miscarriage of justice.'

Youngkin's decision comes after strong backlash on the case that included the Loudoun County Superintendent losing his job and the George Soros-backed District Attorney being yanked from the case.

Youngkin said school had 'covered it up' and told Fox that parents must have the final say over their children's education.

'Mr Smith did what any father would do, what any parent would do, which is stand up for their child,' Youngkin told Fox News Sunday.

'I spoke with Mr Smith on Friday, and I had the privilege of telling Mr. Smith that I will pardon him, and we did that on Friday.'

fatherarrestedatscholboardmeeting.jpg

Comment:
The Stone Bright school board is what left wing tyranny looks like.
People who are elected with Soro's funding should be hounded out of office.

That's my Governor! :)

Hopefully we can get shed of the dem majority in the Virginia Senate this coming November so he can have a gangbuster last two years righting the wrongs the dems saddled my state with during their two years of holding my state hostage.
Your Governor could be our future President.

A dad who faced jail for protesting about his daughter's rape by a transgender student at a Virginia high school has been pardoned by Governor Glenn Youngkin.

That's great. Now what about the School Board and the police who arrested the father for defending his daughter? They need fired as well and charged with a crime.

It’s very important topics like this where the Biden supporters are scared to say something ….or are so cruel they actually don’t have anything to say because they support tyranny

Scott Smith was given a 10-day suspended sentence for disorderly conduct after he was dragged out of a school board meeting for protesting about the Stone Bright High School student, who went on to attack another girl.

'We righted a wrong,' Youngkin said on Sunday. 'He should've never been prosecuted here. This was a dad standing up for his daughter.'

'His daughter had been sexually assaulted in the bathroom of a school, and no one was doing anything about it.

Youngkin's decision comes after strong backlash on the case that included the Loudoun County Superintendent losing his job and the George Soros-backed District Attorney being yanked from the case.

Youngkin said school had 'covered it up' and told Fox that parents must have the final say over their children's education.

'Mr Smith did what any father would do, what any parent would do, which is stand up for their child,' Youngkin told Fox News Sunday.

'I spoke with Mr Smith on Friday, and I had the privilege of telling Mr. Smith that I will pardon him, and we did that on Friday.'

View attachment 827675

Comment:
Liberal, not left wing.

You have to wonder about the mindset that views the girl’s father as the terrorist threat yet protects the boy who raped his daughter simply because it occurred in the girls’ bathroom and he was wearing a tutu. This is also the same mindset that will silence concerned parents who read allowed at school board meetings excerpts from books in the school library depicting inappropriate adult-child sexual relationships but will protect those books from being removed.

The mindset I am referring to has (D) next to their name and they hold school board positions.

Nope.

Liberals despise the left & vice versa.

A few are; most aren’t.

Not modern liberals - they’re hyper-statist.

Join us in the 21st century.

Modern liberals are hyper-statist.

Most on the left are not.

Leftist is COLLECTIVIST. The opposite of liberal. Collectivist is always statist.

Above rape? Absolutely.

The board was protecting the guy that raped his daughter. Sometimes people just need to be punched. Maybe it would knock some sense into their heads, but I fear that most Democrats are well beyond the point of fixing.

Except the boy in question had a relationship with the daughter and had sex with her on multiple occasions during hookups in that same bathroom. This is why the crowd laughed him out of the room, because they all knew his daughter had the reputation.

He probably should have raised her with better morals than getting upset about who her friends were after the fact.

Conservative media outlets zeroed in on the transgender angle; Fox News aired 88 segments in just over three weeks, according to an analysis by Media Matters.

The events turned out to be different than originally cast.

At a juvenile court hearing, it was revealed that the two students had an ongoing sexual relationship and had arranged to meet in the bathroom. The crime, which took place before the transgender policy went into effect, was not a random assault.

View attachment 827675

Comment:

He pardoned someone for a low level misdemaeanor.

LMFAO.

Nothing political there huh?

Forum List

Back