Perjury Trial of Loudoun County School Spokesman Who Covered Up Transgender Sexual Assault Begins

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
There’s only one reason Democrats want to have men in bathrooms with little girls and coverup when the girls are raped in the bathroom by the men they let in.

The perjury trial of the Loudoun County, Virginia school spokesman who lied to cover up the sexual assault (sodomy, in fact) of a girl by a "gender-fluid" boy in the bathrooms started this week.

String up from a light post.

String them up?

No, I don't want any of them to get any publicity. If they are found guilty of sexually molesting a kid, or helped, took part or were involved somehow knowing what happened but chosing not to do anything then the only thing the public should hear is a brief statement "soandso was found guilty and has been sentenced to immediate execution." And that's the last you hear about it.

They are taken away, executed within 24 hours, body cremated and their public records erased.

String them up?

No, I don't want any of them to get any publicity. If they are found guilty of sexually molesting a kid, or helped, took part or were involved somehow knowing what happened but chosing not to do anything then the only thing the public should hear is a brief statement "soandso was found guilty and has been sentenced to immediate execution." And that's the last you hear about it.

They are taken away, executed within 24 hours, body cremated and their public records erased.
I do. Romans crucified on main roads for one reason - a message.

I do. Romans crucified on main roads for one reason - a message.

Oh I understand it.

Part of me wants to do that and part of me wants to give them no exposure at all. We have too much violence publicly as it is in my opinion. Id just rather systematically get rid of them with a simple public statement and let that be that. And I don't think the social media mob needs a platform to stand on either.

Either way both agree they need to be removed from society, permanently.

There’s only one reason Democrats want to have men in bathrooms with little girls and coverup when the girls are raped in the bathroom by the men they let in.

The perjury trial of the Loudoun County, Virginia school spokesman who lied to cover up the sexual assault (sodomy, in fact) of a girl by a "gender-fluid" boy in the bathrooms started this week.

String up from a light post.

There is absolutely no evidence that the boy who has been convicted of sexual assault was “gender fluid”.

This is how the radical right has tried to frame this case but this boy was having a consensual sexual relationship with his first victim - using the girl’s washroom, prior to his raping her there.

The larger question is, why do you continue to promote these provable lies and bullshit about trans gendered people?

One and four girls reports being sexually assaulted before she finishes high school. When are you doing something about that?

String them up?

Put them in general population immediately...The rest takes care of itself.

There is absolutely no evidence that the boy who has been convicted of sexual assault was “gender fluid”.

This is how the radical right has tried to frame this case but this boy was having a consensual sexual relationship with his first victim - using the girl’s washroom, prior to his raping her there.

The larger question is, why do you continue to promote these provable lies and bullshit about trans gendered people?

One and four girls reports being sexually assaulted before she finishes high school. When are you doing something about that?
You damn liar.

The boy was wearing a skirt in the bathroom. That's how he got into the girl's bathroom in the first place, because of a school POLICY that allowed it.

You're such a fucking liar, not to mention dumb as a stump.

You damn liar.

The boy was wearing a skirt in the bathroom. That's how he got into the girl's bathroom in the first place, because of a school POLICY that allowed it.

You're such a fucking liar, not to mention dumb as a stump.
She always sticks up for perverts.

Did Democrats make it legal for him to be in the girls bathroom where he could then easily rape girls?

Forum List

Back