Loudoun County prosecutor who sought to jail father of girl allegedly raped at school tied to Soros, McAuliffe

The boy was not gender fluid or anything else, nohttps://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=569589c8ef17a249JmltdHM9MTY5OTkyMDAwMCZpZ3VpZD0yOTBmNjhlNi00M2E1LTY1MTUtMGFlNC03YjJmNDJjNzY0MjMmaW5zaWQ9NTM4Ng&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=290f68e6-43a5-6515-0ae4-7b2f42c76423&psq=loudoun+county+rape+victim+trans&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudGhlZ3VhcmRpYW4uY29tL3VzLW5ld3MvMjAyMy9zZXAvMTEvdmlyZ2luaWEtZ292ZXJub3ItcGFyZG9ucy1mYXRoZXItc2Nob29sLWdpcmwtc2V4dWFsbHktYXNzYXVsdGVk&ntb=1
Total BS!

1700069705737.png

[Source Link]

Don't you people ever get tired of being wrong and totally FOS because of your garbage propaganda which is never retracted.... The kid is not gay trans or gender fluid, people who cause absolutely no problems....
You can look at the kid and tell that the boy is messed up in the head. He dresses like a girl. He is a boy, who is a sexual deviant. He self-identifies as "pan-sexual" which is some made up term for sexual deviance.

Look at the picture I provided. If you don't think that is gender fluid or gay, you are messed up in the head yourself. I cannot stress that enough.

Now, hopefully we can be done debating trivialities. Let's get serious.

This is the scumbag criminal you are on here defending. If you don't correct yourself, I think you are scum like him.

This is not GOP propaganda, this is from the judge...

The skirt-wearing Virginia schoolboy who sexually assaulted two classmates, sparking violent protests at school board meetings, has been sent to a residential treatment facility.

The 15-year-old boy — who is not being named because of his age — on Wednesday was also placed on the sex offender registry for the rest of his life after the shocking attacks in two separate Loudoun County schools last year.

Judge Pamela Brooks said she had never before made such an order in a juvenile case — but knew she needed to after reviewing the results of his psychosexual and psychological evaluations.

“Yours scared me,” she said of the evaluations, without elaborating on what they found.

“I don’t know how else to put it. They scared me for yourself. They scared me for your family. They scared me for society,” the judge admitted.

The boy — who was just 14 at the time of the first attack, and wearing an ankle monitor during the second — was also put on probation until he is 18. He wept and hung his head over the table after being sentenced.

Everything you are posting is wrong. Why do you have an agenda to support sexual deviants? You have issues yourself? Serious questions.

You can look at the kid and tell that the boy is messed up in the head. He dresses like a girl. He is a boy, who is a sexual deviant. He self-identifies as "pan-sexual" which is some made up term for sexual deviance.

Look at the picture I provided. If you don't think that is gender fluid or gay, you are messed up in the head yourself. I cannot stress that enough.

Now, hopefully we can be done debating trivialities. Let's get serious.

This is the scumbag criminal you are on here defending. If you don't correct yourself, I think you are scum like him.

This is not GOP propaganda, this is from the judge...

The skirt-wearing Virginia schoolboy who sexually assaulted two classmates, sparking violent protests at school board meetings, has been sent to a residential treatment facility.

The 15-year-old boy — who is not being named because of his age — on Wednesday was also placed on the sex offender registry for the rest of his life after the shocking attacks in two separate Loudoun County schools last year.

Judge Pamela Brooks said she had never before made such an order in a juvenile case — but knew she needed to after reviewing the results of his psychosexual and psychological evaluations.

“Yours scared me,” she said of the evaluations, without elaborating on what they found.

“I don’t know how else to put it. They scared me for yourself. They scared me for your family. They scared me for society,” the judge admitted.

The boy — who was just 14 at the time of the first attack, and wearing an ankle monitor during the second — was also put on probation until he is 18. He wept and hung his head over the table after being sentenced.

Everything you are posting is wrong. Why do you have an agenda to support sexual deviants? You have issues yourself? Serious questions.
NOT TRANS OR GENDER FLUID, dupe.

NOT TRANS OR GENDER FLUID, dupe.
In addition to being a vocal defender of convicted sexual offenders, you appear to believe that you are an expert in sexual deviancy.

Me, I had no idea because I am a heterosexual man, but I do know how to google.

The deviant self-identifies as "pan sexual." That means "sexually attracted or open to all people regardless of gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation."

So, the weirdo is willing to play the part of a male or female. Sounds pretty "gender fluid" to me.

PS: Gender fluid is synonymous with serious mental illness.

What sickened me most about this event was that there was an activist Democrat DA that was more concerned about protecting the boy because he wore a tutu and skirt than she was the girl that was sexually assaulted which is why she sought to punish the girl’s father. In addition, many leftists
The point is this boy was not gay or trans or fluid gender, just a scumbag. Everything you know is garbage. See my link DUHHHHH
Yet still no validation and credibility from yourself. Keep going.

What sickened me most about this event was that there was an activist Democrat DA that was more concerned about protecting the boy because he wore a tutu and skirt than she was the girl that was sexually assaulted which is why she sought to punish the girl’s father. In addition, many leftists

Yet still no validation and credibility from yourself. Keep going.
look at my link above. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Not gay trans or gender fluid, so you people hate them for no reason, just total BS. I couldn't care less about the prosecutor LOL

look at my link above. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Not gay trans or gender fluid, so you people hate them for no reason, just total BS. I couldn't care less about the prosecutor LOL
We don't care about his pronouns (or adjectives). He dressed like a girl , for goodness sake. We care about his actions and the response to his violent crimes.

We don't care about his pronouns (or adjectives). He dressed like a girl , for goodness sake. We care about his actions and the response to his violent crimes.

Frankey don't care. He supports child rapists, apparently. He certainly hasn't condemned the scumbags actions. He just tries to deflect away from the little shit being yet another violent trannie.

Of course. BUT...He is not gay trans or gender fluid, he's just an idiot scumbag. End of story. Your propaganda is total hater garbage. hater dupe...lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back