'Fanning the flames of hate': Biden slams Trump for 'encouraging violence' in Portland

This talking point is all over the fake news media, blame Trump for the violence. That's low even for scumbag Dem's. As if it were coordinated within an hour the fake news media lights up with blame Trump, shocker.

Well, he is and he does....I'm sorry. Stating facts isn't being a scumbag. It's just pointing out the truth. But hey, if you don't think Trump is doing it, here's a small sample of his supporters who ARE. And backed up by no less than the RNC themselves.

Trump supporters are attacking protesters:

It's the “protesters” that are initiating, and carrying out, the overwhelming vast majority of the violence and destruction.

They're not “protesters” at all, but criminals and terrorists. And you unabashedly take the side of these subhuman pieces of shit, against that of actual human beings.

This talking point is all over the fake news media, blame Trump for the violence. That's low even for scumbag Dem's. As if it were coordinated within an hour the fake news media lights up with blame Trump, shocker.

Well, he is and he does....I'm sorry. Stating facts isn't being a scumbag. It's just pointing out the truth. But hey, if you don't think Trump is doing it, here's a small sample of his supporters who ARE. And backed up by no less than the RNC themselves.

Trump is forcing Dems in Dem cities to burn, riot, loot, assault, and murder people? Most of the victims are Dems. Way to show Trump who's boss wrecking your own cities. :itsok:

So Biden believes that the violence that has been going on in Democrat controlled cities in the case of Portland for over three months is Trumps fault. The stupidity of that logic speaks for it's self.
So if a Trump supporter attacks a protester in a democratic-controlled city, is it the fault of the Democrats? Dumbass.
If the Democratic leadership in said Democratic city had delt with with the violent protest that have going for months in some cases there would have been no counter protest by Trump supporters dumbass.

Biden accused Trump of "recklessly encouraging violence" and said while the president "may believe tweeting about law and order makes him strong ... his failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is."

ROFL... Umm... Biden's failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is.

I REALLY FUCKING HATE HYPOCRITES.

Hmm...so, can you post for us the count of people wearing Biden buttons or wearing Biden T-Shirts?
As I recall, Biden didn't go on national TV and stoke the racial division pimping. He didn't try to scare white suburban housewives into
thinking large groups of dark people were coming to their neighborhoods to create pandemonium. Trump and his followers did.
Therefore, Biden's criticism is valid.
prune face pelosi is the biggest piece of shit instigator...BEIJING joe cant ramble off a sane sentence...home wreaker cant think without sausage . as said before the offer for assistance has been extended 3 months ago.. why then cant this demoncrat asshole mayor swallow like kumilla and ask for help?

Trump is forcing Dems in Dem cities to burn, riot, loot, assault, and murder people? Most of the victims are Dems. Way to show Trump who's boss wrecking your own cities. :itsok:
Only fucking idiots burn down their own cities and homes! :icon_rolleyes:

Senile Joe is a moron just like the Communist Democrats who would vote for his dementia addled ass. :icon_rolleyes:
you are changing the subject because you don't want to talk about Donald Trump encouraging violence.
By the way here is Kamala Harris calling Trump out for encouraging violence.

Hmmmm...I've always liked a challenge.
But it's gonna stop one way or another ,either through mass arrests or gunfire.

i dont see any guns pointing at them and TRUMP saying destroy---does anybody else? this has happened since GOD knows when

Only fucking idiots burn down their own cities and homes! :icon_rolleyes:

No no no, Trump started all the fires and looted all the stores and attacked these poor peaceful peace loving liberal flower children. Seriously I'm getting misty eyed here. :auiqs.jpg:

i dont see any guns pointing at them and TRUMP saying destroy---does anybody else? this has happened since GOD knows when

It doesn't have to be true, Dems and the fake news media just make the shit up and broadcast it 24/7. Trump took cuts in line, news at 11.

So Biden believes that the violence that has been going on in Democrat controlled cities in the case of Portland for over three months is Trumps fault. The stupidity of that logic speaks for it's self.
So if a Trump supporter attacks a protester in a democratic-controlled city, is it the fault of the Democrats? Dumbass.
I dunno.
That isn't happening all that much except in self-defense.

ROFL... Umm... Biden's failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is.

"Protesting is a right and absolutely necessary. But burning down communities is not protest. It's needless violence - violence that endangers lives. Violence that guts businesses and shutters businesses that serve the community. That's wrong."

So what has Joe Biden actually DONE in the fifty years he's been in Washington to help blacks? Oh, that's right...he's the guy who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill...legislation that put more blacks in prison than any other legislation ever passed in this country! Donald Trump on the other hand got prison reform passed that freed blacks incarcerated under Biden's legislation!

But Donald Trump is the racist and Joe Biden is the black man's friend? (eye roll) You've GOT to be kidding me!

Didn't he just do exactly that in the article you're posting?

“I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by anyone, whether on the left or the right. And I challenge Donald Trump to do the same,” Biden said in a statement Sunday.

“It does not matter if you find the political views of your opponents abhorrent, any loss of life is a tragedy. Today there is another family grieving in America, and Jill and I offer our deepest condolences,” he said, referring to his wife, Jill Biden.

how could BEIJING joe --say---anything that makes any sense? anything --they--say BEIJING joe said, did not come out of his brain. demoncrats need to WAKE UP --you people are going to vote for a geriatric that is showing signs of dementia? WTF

"Protesting is a right and absolutely necessary. But burning down communities is not protest. It's needless violence - violence that endangers lives. Violence that guts businesses and shutters businesses that serve the community. That's wrong."

So what has Joe Biden actually DONE in the fifty years he's been in Washington to help blacks? Oh, that's right...he's the guy who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill...legislation that put more blacks in prison than any other legislation ever passed in this country! Donald Trump on the other hand got prison reform passed that freed blacks incarcerated under Biden's legislation!

But Donald Trump is the racist and Joe Biden is the black man's friend? (eye roll) You've GOT to be kidding me!

OP says Biden doesn't call on people to stop seeking violence.

I showed he did exactly that.

It's interesting right. Dems panic over the violence it's hurting them in the polls. Dems demand Biden condemn the violence. Within hours Biden and the fake news media erupts blaming Trump for the violence, classic. lol

The ignorance Biden and his followers are exhibiting is becoming legendary.

This is something much, much, much worse than more ignorance. Ignorance is merely a lack of knowledge, or possession of “knowledge” that is incorrect.

This is believing what is obviously false, in the face of overwhelming and undeniable proof, in one's face, that it is false. This is staring at the Sun, and denying its existence, even as it burns one's retinae away. This is believing that Brice Jenner is a woman; that any man can become a woman just by claiming to “identify” as such. This is believing that there can be any such thing as a genuine, valid marriage, between two men or between two women, or that such a “marriage” can be a suitable environment in which to raise a child. This is believing that government can help the economy by spending three trillion dollars to buy up good, usable cars, and destroying them.

This is that level of madness, which only Democraps/LIbErals are capable of achieving.

So if you deny being a racist that stokes violence?
and division?

Forum List

Back