'Fanning the flames of hate': Biden slams Trump for 'encouraging violence' in Portland

Senile Joe is a moron just like the Communist Democrats who would vote for his dementia addled ass. :icon_rolleyes:
you are changing the subject because you don't want to talk about Donald Trump encouraging violence.
By the way here is Kamala Harris calling Trump out for encouraging violence.

Well if Creepy Joe condemns the violence, and he's a Democrat, why didn't he instruct his fellow Democrat Mayors to contact their Governors office to summon the National Guard and stop it within the first week?

Seems to me it's all lip service. All of this could have been completely stopped several months ago, but the Democrats refused to act because they thought it would serve their party positively. Now they are finding out people are sick of this BS that's been going on for months which again, could have easily been stopped.

Trump gave an open invitation to all these failed Democrat Mayors to stop this BS, and they refused. But Trump is responsible for the deaths? You people are a complete joke with that line of thinking.

This talking point is all over the fake news media, blame Trump for the violence. That's low even for scumbag Dem's. As if it were coordinated within an hour the fake news media lights up with blame Trump, shocker.

The Democrats are so desperate that they believe the only way to win the White House is through lies. The bad economy is Trump's fault, the China virus is Trump's fault, the riots in Democrat cities are Trump's fault, and any related fatalities are Trump's fault.

If a Democrat didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

Same thing. Right wing. Lies.Lies.Lies. They only way the right wns is through lies. You love him. Worship him. Adore him. Not even asking if he's just another right wing false god.....
Just can't do it, can you? Admit..you backed a fraud...!!

Biden needs to show that he'll actually endorse and enforce the law.

He has said that too. I'm guessing it won't make you happy though and you'll switch to something else now.
I haven't SEEN IT. Please.. Make a big deal about it. Trump has said it over and over. Please.. By all means... Help your boy out and ask that he addresses it.

Not poo poo our country is hurting and that's bad... but actually ADDRESS IT and put people in jail/prison for breaking the law. Thus far, the party isn't doing it. Is he or is he not the leader of the party?

Biden accused Trump of "recklessly encouraging violence" and said while the president "may believe tweeting about law and order makes him strong ... his failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is."

ROFL... Umm... Biden's failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is.

I REALLY FUCKING HATE HYPOCRITES.

Hmm...so, can you post for us the count of people wearing Biden buttons or wearing Biden T-Shirts?
As I recall, Biden didn't go on national TV and stoke the racial division pimping. He didn't try to scare white suburban housewives into
thinking large groups of dark people were coming to their neighborhoods to create pandemonium. Trump and his followers did.
Therefore, Biden's criticism is valid.

And I would assume you have evidence to your claim. I can't wait to see it.

Biden accused Trump of "recklessly encouraging violence" and said while the president "may believe tweeting about law and order makes him strong ... his failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is."

ROFL... Umm... Biden's failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is.

Hmm...so, can you post for us the count of people wearing Biden buttons or wearing Biden T-Shirts?
As I recall, Biden didn't go on national TV and stoke the racial division pimping. He didn't try to scare white suburban housewives into
thinking large groups of dark people were coming to their neighborhoods to create pandemonium. Trump and his followers did.

Umm..what evidence?? Again..please...tell the class what providences your lord and savior put forth to quell the racial divide.

Biden needs to show that he'll actually endorse and enforce the law.

He has said that too. I'm guessing it won't make you happy though and you'll switch to something else now.
I haven't SEEN IT. Please.. Make a big deal about it. Trump has said it over and over. Please.. By all means... Help your boy out and ask that he addresses it.

Not poo poo our country is hurting and that's bad... but actually ADDRESS IT and put people in jail/prison for breaking the law. Thus far, the party isn't doing it. Is he or is he not the leader of the party?

So it's his fault you haven't seen it? Is that what you're arguing?

Why is it that I've seen it and you haven't?

This talking point is all over the fake news media, blame Trump for the violence. That's low even for scumbag Dem's. As if it were coordinated within an hour the fake news media lights up with blame Trump, shocker.

The Democrats are so desperate that they believe the only way to win the White House is through lies. The bad economy is Trump's fault, the China virus is Trump's fault, the riots in Democrat cities are Trump's fault, and any related fatalities are Trump's fault.

Same thing. Right wing. Lies.Lies.Lies. They only way the right wns is through lies. You love him. Worship him. Adore him. Not even asking if he's just another right wing false god.....

And why is he a fraud? He's completed most of the things promised (which is more than any other President has done) and what he couldn't do, it was because of the commies, the courts, and even establishment Republicans. But he tried.

Trump is the real deal, it's why we took a chance on voting for him, and will get him reelected again.

Umm..what evidence?? Again..please...tell the class what providences your lord and savior put forth to quell the racial divide.

That has nothing to do with your comment. Your comment was that Trump promoted racial division. How did he do that?

And why is he a fraud? He's completed most of the things promised (which is more than any other President has done) and what he couldn't do, it was because of the commies, the courts, and even establishment Republicans. But he tried.

Trump is the real deal, it's why we took a chance on voting for him, and will get him reelected again.

Name it and state it. Sure. He went along with Van Jones and the rest of everyone who supported prison reform..but he didn't care.
He will be shunted to the bottom of the barrel as the worst President this country has ever elected.
Something??

It would be my guess, is because it was a soundbite. The media sure as hell isn't helping him get his message out there about it. It doesn't mean anything if the message doesn't get out. And I repeat:

That has nothing to do with your comment. Your comment was that Trump promoted racial division. How did he do that?

Really?

Really?
Well... It obviously works... So... take that away from him. PROSECUTE LAWBREAKERS. FUND THE POLICE.

Really?

Thanks for waisting my time. I asked what Trump said or did to promote racial division, and you give me a piece about Nixon?

Yes, Trump said the violence needs to stop. How is that promoting racial division? Is it your position that blacks are naturally violent people, and anybody suggesting to combat that is racist?

It would be my guess, is because it was a soundbite. The media sure as hell isn't helping him get his message out there about it. It doesn't mean anything if the message doesn't get out. And I repeat:

He did address it. He said people should be put in jail for breaking the law.

You didn't hear it but I did. Why is that? Sounds like it's a problem with what you're listening to, not with what he's delivering.

You didn't hear it but I did. Why is that? Sounds like it's a problem with what you're listening to, not with what he's delivering.
Nonono... SAYING it is one thing... DOING IT IS ANOTHER. Actions speak louder than words. They are releasing the people after they are arrested. I'll say it again, because you seem to have a problem with this.

He certainly didn't address it during the DNC convention. No one addressed it during the convention.

Nonono... SAYING it is one thing... DOING IT IS ANOTHER. Actions speak louder than words. They are releasing the people after they are arrested. I'll say it again, because you seem to have a problem with this.

You want him to put people in prison? Under what authority can he do that?

You want him to put people in prison? Under what authority can he do that?
Thus far, the party isn't doing it. Is he or is he not the leader of the party?

Notice I was ahead of you on that.

He certainly didn't address it during the DNC convention. No one addressed it during the convention.

He addressed it several times. Maybe not every time, but several times.

Forum List

Back