'Fanning the flames of hate': Biden slams Trump for 'encouraging violence' in Portland

Biden accused Trump of "recklessly encouraging violence" and said while the president "may believe tweeting about law and order makes him strong ... his failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is."

ROFL... Umm... Biden's failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is.

I REALLY FUCKING HATE HYPOCRITES.

Biden accused Trump of "recklessly encouraging violence" and said while the president "may believe tweeting about law and order makes him strong ... his failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is."

ROFL... Umm... Biden's failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is.

The mods got triggered by my thread, which I created before this one.
I agreed with Biden, and that's too much triggering for a right wing message board.
So they his my thread inside a mod-approved Trump-lover-author thread

This talking point is all over the fake news media, blame Trump for the violence. That's low even for scumbag Dem's. As if it were coordinated within an hour the fake news media lights up with blame Trump, shocker.

Well, he is and he does....I'm sorry. Stating facts isn't being a scumbag. It's just pointing out the truth. But hey, if you don't think Trump is doing it, here's a small sample of his supporters who ARE. And backed up by no less than the RNC themselves.

Trump is forcing Dems in Dem cities to burn, riot, loot, assault, and murder people? Most of the victims are Dems. Way to show Trump who's boss wrecking your own cities. :itsok:
Only fucking idiots burn down their own cities and homes! :icon_rolleyes:

No no no, Trump started all the fires and looted all the stores and attacked these poor peaceful peace loving liberal flower children. Seriously I'm getting misty eyed here. :auiqs.jpg:
They've blamed Trump for every God Damned thing else they've done, so they figure they can get away with doing this and blaming Trump for it.

OP says Biden doesn't call on people to stop seeking violence.

I showed he did exactly that.
OP expected it three fucking months ago, and CERTAINLY when Trump was saying it months ago as well.

Last edited:
The mods got triggered by my thread, which I created before this one.
I agreed with Biden, and that's too much triggering for a right wing message board.
So they his my thread inside a mod-approved Trump-lover-author thread
They likely don't like hypocrites either. You couldn't give directions to the bathroom without fucking it up and making it political rather than factual.

What would you consider evidence of calling on people to stop seeking conflict?
Lets START with saying it on TV in more than just a little soundbite or paragraph in a article. AND lets ACKNOWLEDGE that Trump has been talking about this violence for months offering over and over federal help to put this down. LETS ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BIDEN'S VP ACTIVELY STOKED THE FIRES OF THIS THING.

His actions don't match his words... But HOLY SHIT he should say them anyway... In more than a soundbite.

Its Biden's supporters that are committing Violence, the BLM crowd that he has endorsed. Biden could stop the violence today if he wanted. Just pass the word down to his underlings.
Show us when he endorsed BLM and show us when Biden became the leader of BLM. Then you can prove exactly who is in Portland and how they are his supporters.
Don't worry I know you can't and won't.
When Obama invited BLM to the White House. Idiot.

OP expected it three fucking months ago, and CERTAINLY when Trump was saying it months ago as well.

"Protesting such brutality is right and necessary," the former vice president said. "It's an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that gust and shutters businesses that serve the community is not."

- Biden from three fucking months ago.

"Protesting such brutality is right and necessary," the former vice president said. "It's an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that gust and shutters businesses that serve the community is not."

- Biden from three fucking months ago.

Yeah... Soundbite and a little paragraph... Get on national TV and fuck'n SAY IT. Not that we are a nation in pain, BUT KNOCK IT OFF. I WILL SUPPORT THE ARRESTS OF ARSONISTS. Hello?

Edit: And I would suggest dropping his running mate. She has said a LOT of things that are.... Contrary... To stopping the violence. And given what her job was... It would make sense for her to support arrests, and prosecution, of people who are burning shit down... yes?

Yes, and the lying. President Trump sent aid to Portland, but according to the leftist idiots the help was the cause for the riots - despite the riots havng continues for weeks.

President Trump did everything he could to prevent the far left nightmare. But, they chose to have it.

Yeah... Soundbite and a little paragraph... Get on national TV and fuck'n SAY IT.

Joe Biden on national TV and fuck'n saying it.

What else do you want?

Did you watch that video? Fuck the politics... Stop the riots. o.0

He wasn't talking about Riots... He was talking about protests... Nobody cares if people protest.. Go ahead. RIots.. Burning shit down... Killing people. That's not protests. That's Riots. He doesn't talk about the Riots.

Edit: Which... Are mostly in places Trump has offered help.. To be refused. And you blame Trump? Your turn...

Yeah... Soundbite and a little paragraph... Get on national TV and fuck'n SAY IT.

What else do you want?

Yea I heard him condemn the violence. Saying it on fuck'n TV, like you wanted.

"There's no place for violence. No place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses. Many of them built by the very people of color who are for the first time in their lives beginning to realize their dreams and build wealth for their families."

What else do you want?

"There's no place for violence. No place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses. Many of them built by the very people of color who are for the first time in their lives beginning to realize their dreams and build wealth for their families."

Nonono... HE needs to be saying the same thing Trump is... We'll arrest your ass if you break the law. We will prosecute you if it's not peaceful. His VP knows all about that right?

Is Biden telling his voter base that they are wrong? Sure he is. Is he actually supporting anything to stop it? No. And his VP did that for a living. WTF?

This talking point is all over the fake news media, blame Trump for the violence. That's low even for scumbag Dem's. As if it were coordinated within an hour the fake news media lights up with blame Trump, shocker.

Well, he is and he does....I'm sorry. Stating facts isn't being a scumbag. It's just pointing out the truth. But hey, if you don't think Trump is doing it, here's a small sample of his supporters who ARE. And backed up by no less than the RNC themselves.

Trump is forcing Dems in Dem cities to burn, riot, loot, assault, and murder people? Most of the victims are Dems. Way to show Trump who's boss wrecking your own cities. :itsok:
Only fucking idiots burn down their own cities and homes! :icon_rolleyes:

No no no, Trump started all the fires and looted all the stores and attacked these poor peaceful peace loving liberal flower children. Seriously I'm getting misty eyed here. :auiqs.jpg:
They've blamed Trump for every God Damned thing else they've done, so they figure they can get away with doing this and blaming Trump for it.

This is the way Democrats view the voters in this country--as stupid. Their zombies might buy their BS, but those on the right, and especially Independents think for themselves.

What else do you want?

Nonono... HE needs to be saying the same thing Trump is... We'll arrest your ass if you break the law. We will prosecute you if it's not peaceful. His VP knows all about that right?

Is Biden telling his voter base that they are wrong? Sure he is. Is he actually supporting anything to stop it? No. And his VP did that for a living. WTF?

So Biden needs to say things Trump says. That's what you want.

It's not enough for him to condemn violence. He needs to say it in a Trump way.

1. Democrats could stop the riots
2. Democrats let them go and blame trump.
3. In hopes stupid ppl will
Listen ..

is it working ?

So Biden needs to say things Trump says. That's what you want.

It's not enough for him to condemn violence. He needs to say it in a Trump way.
Biden needs to show that he'll actually endorse and enforce the law. There is no point in arresting people as a cop, if they don't prosecute. They put themselves in danger, to remove law breakers, and they set them free... No charges. As the current leader of the party he should have some pull with that... Yes?

He NEEDS TO ENDORSE THAT.

The Democrats are so desperate that they believe the only way to win the White House is through lies. The bad economy is Trump's fault, the China virus is Trump's fault, the riots in Democrat cities are Trump's fault, and any related fatalities are Trump's fault.

If a Democrat didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

Forum List

Back