Leftist Media throws in the towel: Trump criminal conviction will not save Biden

I guess they're gonna have to go full JFK.

But I don't advise it.
I'm concerned that it will be their last play when all else fails. They've never understood that Trump's support isn't about cult behavior. Sure, many people probably do think of him as some kind of superman but most just see that he's the only one capable of standing up to the DC Sturmtruppen. If they go so far as to eliminate him, the reaction is going to be very unpredictable but at a minimum, DC will have lost control of large parts of America. The only way the Feds will get compliance to whatever laws or rules they pass going forward, will be if they can place sufficient armed force in those "breakaway" regions of the country.

I'm concerned that it will be their last play when all else fails. They've never understood that Trump's support isn't about cult behavior. Sure, many people probably do think of him as some kind of superman but most just see that he's the only one capable of standing up to the DC Sturmtruppen. If they go so far as to eliminate him, the reaction is going to be very unpredictable but at a minimum, DC will have lost control of large parts of America. The only way the Feds will get compliance to whatever laws or rules they pass going forward, will be if they can place sufficient armed force in those "breakaway" regions of the country.

Epic and knowledgeable post.

And frighteningly accurate.

They scream TDS! whenever their orange god is criticized, yet they keep pumping out these adoration threads.

:rolleyes:

This is a cult.
It is obvious Christie is still in the race to try to destroy Trump. I always believed he could go toe to toe with Progs because he can give it back. Trump played the game and knew what Christi's Party was failing to do as they kept promising and not doing.

Straight distilled premium stuff from the oh so lauded "MAINSTREAM MEDIA!"

The cavalry ain't coming for Joe Biden and the Democrats.

Even conviction won't stop Trump.

How unfortunate for the most disingenuous group of political gangsters since Cheney.

I guess they're gonna have to go full JFK.

But I don't advise it.
The ironic part is, I just don't know how Trump would have been doing had it not been for all of the abuses of power by the left in order to get him. Trump may have been a nothing under those circumstances. The left may be single handedly responsible for the Trump surge and getting him re-elected. Americans know that the swamp is out to get Trump and Americans not only don't like the swamp but they don't like 20% inflation either, not to mention being closer to war under Biden.

The ironic part is, I just don't know how Trump would have been doing had it not been for all of the abuses of power by the left in order to get him. Trump may have been a nothing under those circumstances. The left may be single handedly responsible for the Trump surge and getting him re-elected. Americans know that the swamp is out to get Trump and Americans not only don't like the swamp but they don't like 20% inflation either, not to mention being closer to war under Biden.

I wouldn't go that far, but it's undeniable that the Left have made it way easier for him.

They're their own worst enemy.

As stupid as they are evil and deranged.

Forum List

Back