'Fanning the flames of hate': Biden slams Trump for 'encouraging violence' in Portland

This talking point is all over the fake news media, blame Trump for the violence. That's low even for scumbag Dem's. As if it were coordinated within an hour the fake news media lights up with blame Trump, shocker.

The Democrats are so desperate that they believe the only way to win the White House is through lies. The bad economy is Trump's fault, the China virus is Trump's fault, the riots in Democrat cities are Trump's fault, and any related fatalities are Trump's fault.

If a Democrat didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

Same thing. Right wing. Lies.Lies.Lies. They only way the right wns is through lies. You love him. Worship him. Adore him. Not even asking if he's just another right wing false god.....
Just can't do it, can you? Admit..you backed a fraud...!!

And why is he a fraud? He's completed most of the things promised (which is more than any other President has done) and what he couldn't do, it was because of the commies, the courts, and even establishment Republicans. But he tried.

Trump is the real deal, it's why we took a chance on voting for him, and will get him reelected again.

Name it and state it. Sure. He went along with Van Jones and the rest of everyone who supported prison reform..but he didn't care.
He will be shunted to the bottom of the barrel as the worst President this country has ever elected.
Something??

President Trump promised to rebuild the military, and he's doing it. He promised us great improvements with illegals, and he's done it. He promised us a wall, and it's being built every day. He promised us lower taxes, and we got lower taxes. He promised us economic prosperity, and until the China flu, we had over a million more jobs than Americans to work them. He promised us a steady and growing market, and in spite of the virus problems, it's still happening. He promised to get us out of endless wars, and he's done it. He promised us higher wages, and under Trump, we hit a new record high in median household income.

This is what you call the worst President ever elected?

So it's his fault you haven't seen it? Is that what you're arguing?

Why is it that I've seen it and you haven't?
It would be my guess, is because it was a soundbite. The media sure as hell isn't helping him get his message out there about it. It doesn't mean anything if the message doesn't get out. And I repeat:

Not poo poo our country is hurting and that's bad... but actually ADDRESS IT and put people in jail/prison for breaking the law. Thus far, the party isn't doing it. Is he or is he not the leader of the party?

He did address it. He said people should be put in jail for breaking the law.

You didn't hear it but I did. Why is that? Sounds like it's a problem with what you're listening to, not with what he's delivering.
Nonono... SAYING it is one thing... DOING IT IS ANOTHER. Actions speak louder than words. They are releasing the people after they are arrested. I'll say it again, because you seem to have a problem with this.

Not poo poo our country is hurting and that's bad... but actually ADDRESS IT and put people in jail/prison for breaking the law. Thus far, the party isn't doing it. Is he or is he not the leader of the party?

You want him to put people in prison? Under what authority can he do that?
Thus far, the party isn't doing it. Is he or is he not the leader of the party?

WHAT DO YOU WANT HIM TO DO????

BE SPECIFIC.

He has called for violent offenders to be arrested. What exactly would you like him to do? Handcuff people himself? Tackle looters? Be specific.

It would be my guess, is because it was a soundbite. The media sure as hell isn't helping him get his message out there about it. It doesn't mean anything if the message doesn't get out. And I repeat:

You didn't hear it but I did. Why is that? Sounds like it's a problem with what you're listening to, not with what he's delivering.
Nonono... SAYING it is one thing... DOING IT IS ANOTHER. Actions speak louder than words. They are releasing the people after they are arrested. I'll say it again, because you seem to have a problem with this.

BE SPECIFIC.

He has called for violent offenders to be arrested. What exactly would you like him to do? Handcuff people himself? Tackle looters? Be specific.

That has been explained repeatedly. Biden needs to tell his fellow Democrat Mayors and Governors to summon the National Guard, accept the countless offers of help Trump offered, and end this civil unrest and violence once and for all. Now it's led to murders, and all he has is words. That's not enough to stop anything.

He certainly didn't address it during the DNC convention. No one addressed it during the convention.
That's another thing they tend not to understand. People who aren't democrats will watch the DNC convention.

BE SPECIFIC.

It's annoying that I"m just quoting myself over and over. Bigger words seems to help.

Biden needs to show that he'll actually endorse and enforce the law. There is no point in arresting people as a cop, if they don't prosecute. They put themselves in danger, to remove law breakers, and they set them free... No charges. As the current leader of the party he should have some pull with that... Yes?

He NEEDS TO ENDORSE THAT.

Edit: That could, and very likely would mean, calling out the retard mayors/prosecutors not prosecuting people for crimes. But... As a leader of the party, don't you kind of expect him to do that?

That has been explained repeatedly. Biden needs to tell his fellow Democrat Mayors and Governors to summon the National Guard, accept the countless offers of help Trump offered, and end this civil unrest and violence once and for all. Now it's led to murders, and all he has is words. That's not enough to stop anything.

He has zero authority at the moment.

He has specifically condemned violence and he has specifically stated that violent offenders should be arrested. He has been perfectly clear on this matter, but he has no authority until he's elected.

He certainly didn't address it during the DNC convention. No one addressed it during the convention.
That's another thing they tend not to understand. People who aren't democrats will watch the DNC convention.

BE SPECIFIC.

It's annoying that I"m just quoting myself over and over. Bigger words seems to help.

Biden needs to show that he'll actually endorse and enforce the law. There is no point in arresting people as a cop, if they don't prosecute. They put themselves in danger, to remove law breakers, and they set them free... No charges. As the current leader of the party he should have some pull with that... Yes?

He NEEDS TO ENDORSE THAT.

Edit: That could, and very likely would mean, calling out the retard mayors not prosecuting people for crimes. But... As a leader of the party, don't you kind of expect him to do that?

I already told you, he has said that he'll endorse the law when it comes to violent looters.

Ok, so you want him to tell Mayors. Finally got something.

I thought it was a given. I admit I do skip thought processes sometimes, but thought when I said leader of the party it was covered. I don't know how many times I have to say prosecutors aren't prosecuting and setting them free. What did you think I was talking about?

I already told you, he has said that he'll endorse the law when it comes to violent looters.
Looters? Fuck the looters... Go after the people who are burning shit down, and detaining/threatening people. Why choose the lesser of all the crimes?

He has specifically condemned violence and he has specifically stated that violent offenders should be arrested. He has been perfectly clear on this matter, but he has no authority until he's elected.
WTF?

IS HE OR IS HE NOT THE LEADER OF HIS PARTY?

Edit
: I suppose fellow democrats could tell him to fuck off. But... That wouldn't show that he's a very good leader.

I mean if the leader of your party tells you to prosecute rioters per the law... You would think that would be sufficient pressure enough to actually attempt to do so.

Last edited:
I thought it was a given. I admit I do skip thought processes sometimes, but thought when I said leader of the party it was covered. I don't know how many times I have to say prosecutors aren't prosecuting and setting them free. What did you think I was talking about?

Looters? Fuck the looters... Go after the people who are burning shit down, and detaining/threatening people. Why choose the lesser of all the crimes?

I thought you were talking about him insisting that people get penalized for their crimes, which is exactly what he said should happen. As far as I know, he hasn't specifically called out any mayors, but I could be wrong.

I said violent looters. Throw them all in there. Looters, arsonists, violent people. All of them.

WTF?

IS HE OR IS HE NOT THE LEADER OF HIS PARTY?

I'm not sure what part of that was unclear.

What actual authority does he have at this moment? Can he veto anything? Can he impose an executive order? What legislation can he pass into law?

I'm not sure what part of that was unclear.

What actual authority does he have at this moment? Can he veto anything? Can he impose an executive order? What legislation can he pass into law?
Well... He's the nominee of his party isn't he? He's the mouthpiece. He can put pressure on fellow democrats. What part of that is unclear? His authority is given to him by the DNC.. Does it not? If the DNC isn't going to listen to him, why the hell would they give him the nomination?

I thought you were talking about him insisting that people get penalized for their crimes, which is exactly what he said should happen. As far as I know, he hasn't specifically called out any mayors, but I could be wrong.
Ok... That's fair. I do tend to skip thought processes sometimes. I wish I could tell you I'll work on that and get better, but I've been working on it my entire life. Edit: That's not true and my conscience won't let it go. I've been working on it since I was 17 and I damn near didn't pass ... Some math class I can't remember which one, when I didn't show my work and just came up with the answer. Teacher thought I was cheating. So he made up problems on the spot, I would solve them, and he couldn't figure out how I got the right answer... And I couldn't explain it to him either. That's when I got an inkling that I don't communicate as well as some people. Maybe most. Unsure. My first real relationship with a lady cleared it up pretty damn well that the fault was mine. :) /Edit.

Thank you for making me clarify. Seriously. I need help with that sometimes.

I said violent looters. Throw them all in there. Looters, arsonists, violent people. All of them.
Fair enough.

Last edited:
Ok... That's fair. I do tend to skip thought processes sometimes. I wish I could tell you I'll work on that and get better, but I've been working on it my entire life. Edit: That's not true and my conscience won't let it go. I've been working on it since I was 17 and I damn near didn't pass ... Some math class I can't remember which one, when I didn't show my work and just came up with the answer. Teacher thought I was cheating. So he made up problems on the spot, I would solve them, and he couldn't figure out how I got the right answer... And I couldn't explain it to him either. That's when I got an inkling that I don't communicate as well as some people. Maybe most. Unsure. My first real relationship with a lady cleared it up pretty damn well that the fault was mine. :) /Edit.

Thank you for making me clarify. Seriously. I need help with that sometimes.

Fair enough.

Always a pleasure talking to you.

I have a background in mathematics and I know there are often multiple ways to arrive at an answer. My professors have been pretty clear that they don't care how you get the answer as long as you show your process.

I never said he did. You asked what should Biden do and I told you. President Trump has no authority over cities and what they do, with the exception of launching the Insurrection Act which is pretty radical and should only be used in extreme circumstances. Yet the left (and Biden) are trying to say that this is Trump's doing even though he has no more authority over their cities than Biden has over their Mayors and Governors.

What President Trump offered was solutions. Arresting people who don't care and expected to be arrested is not the solution to the problem as we've been seeing for the past several months.

It was repeated earlier by the mayor of Portland, "this is because of the president". I doubt many people are going to believe this, especially when, yet again, a Trump supporter was the victim of violence. I think some want this for everyone, "bend to our Will of control, or else!"

I read the headline about this murder and I KNEW it was committed by the protesters (rather than a Pro-Trump supporter) when it wasn't on the MSNBC website until MUCH later. How cynical and disgusting does that fact illustrate when I can gauge the desire to give the facts based on the politics?

This has been there M.O for 3+ years and they aren't going to have anyone paying attention to what happens, and the mayors own lack of not accepting Trumps offer. Even the Chief of police wants federal support, you can tell. The governor of NY blamed Trumps admin. for the Wuhan Virus Nursing Home fatalities, they blame him for the fake attack on Jussie Smolett, or whatever his name is.

They are nothing if not consistent Expect more trouble to continue and the Mayor to eventually accept federal assistance. Politically it will be a win for Trump who hasn't allowed them to brand him as a fascist, morally it will be a loss for the victims who don't seem to have local leadership.

Yup. The Dem mayor is the person who told the police to stand down. The Dem mayor allowed the rioters to loot and burn down buildings. I can't imagine the citizens are very happy with that knucklehead.

How STUPID are snowflakes to believe President Trump, who has offered help to end the terrorist violence - help that was refused, is responsible for the Soros and enemy-of-the-state-funded and local/city/state govt Democrat-facilitated domestic terrorist violence going on, made possible by incompetent, failed Democrat leadership and their choice to side with the terrorists over la-abiding citizens, business owners, and the police....?!

Good frickin' grief...and we thought we had seen the total, full limits of TDS-suffering, butt-hurt, sour-grapes insanity and denial.

Anyone who believes that shit is more dain bramaged than Biden is.

Biden accused Trump of "recklessly encouraging violence" and said while the president "may believe tweeting about law and order makes him strong ... his failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is."

ROFL... Umm... Biden's failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is.

I REALLY FUCKING HATE HYPOCRITES.

Apparently this dipshit forgets his staff pays the rioters bail. And ANTIFA links to his webpage.

Nevermind the fact that many democratic mayors,Governor’s and DA’s openly support ANTIFA and their idiot children have been not only rioting with them but giving them inside information as to NG numbers and movement. Most of these democrats need to be arrested.

Last edited:
Dems create riot violence and then blame Trump for it.
It's amazing.
Are there people who are really believing the Dems anymore?
demcultkdhkjdhsk.png

This talking point is all over the fake news media, blame Trump for the violence. That's low even for scumbag Dem's. As if it were coordinated within an hour the fake news media lights up with blame Trump, shocker.

The Democrats are so desperate that they believe the only way to win the White House is through lies. The bad economy is Trump's fault, the China virus is Trump's fault, the riots in Democrat cities are Trump's fault, and any related fatalities are Trump's fault.

Same thing. Right wing. Lies.Lies.Lies. They only way the right wns is through lies. You love him. Worship him. Adore him. Not even asking if he's just another right wing false god.....

And why is he a fraud? He's completed most of the things promised (which is more than any other President has done) and what he couldn't do, it was because of the commies, the courts, and even establishment Republicans. But he tried.

Trump is the real deal, it's why we took a chance on voting for him, and will get him reelected again.

Name it and state it. Sure. He went along with Van Jones and the rest of everyone who supported prison reform..but he didn't care.
He will be shunted to the bottom of the barrel as the worst President this country has ever elected.
Something??

President Trump promised to rebuild the military, and he's doing it. He promised us great improvements with illegals, and he's done it. He promised us a wall, and it's being built every day. He promised us lower taxes, and we got lower taxes. He promised us economic prosperity, and until the China flu, we had over a million more jobs than Americans to work them. He promised us a steady and growing market, and in spite of the virus problems, it's still happening. He promised to get us out of endless wars, and he's done it. He promised us higher wages, and under Trump, we hit a new record high in median household income.

Uh...180K people dead. 10% unemployment. A tax cut that didn't reach the Americans who could have actually benefited from it. No wall (rebuilding and replacing fence is not a wall :)). No beautiful healthcare at a fraction of the cost. 1.2 trillion dollar deficit before the pandemic. And an economy and job market that was already growing like gangbusters under Obama. All Trump had to do was take the baton and not drop it....which he promptly has. Racial division pimping. More scandals and just about more convictions than any President's admin in the last 100 years.

So yeah. Worst President ever elected. I'm pretty confident that's how history will record him.

Something??

Uh...180K people dead. 10% unemployment. A tax cut that didn't reach the Americans who could have actually benefited from it. No wall (rebuilding and replacing fence is not a wall :)). No beautiful healthcare at a fraction of the cost. 1.2 trillion dollar deficit before the pandemic. And an economy and job market that was already growing like gangbusters under Obama. All Trump had to do was take the baton and not drop it....which he promptly has. Racial division pimping. More scandals and just about more convictions than any President's admin in the last 100 years.

So yeah. Worst President ever elected. I'm pretty confident that's how history will record him.

That makes two of us, and if his story is told correctly, it will reveal how corrupt the Democrat party and DumBama were by using federal agencies to attack a political foe.

Trying to blame the President for a worldwide pandemic isn't going to work. It may make you feel good, but rational people realize none of this is Trump's fault with the exception of promising government money to health facilities that treat Covid and report Covid deaths, which is resulting in a lot of phony reporting. And yes, like every single other country, the economy is a reflection of this China flu.

The only scandals of the President were created by your commies. The first impeachment in our history that had no impeachable offenses or crimes. An impeachment conducted out of Thought Police and no evidence. It also started the impeachment war, which if by some miracle, Biden gets in under a Republican led House, is almost guaranteed another impeachment.

I'm sure you like to think that the slowest recovery since WWII is an economy growing at gangbuster rate, but the truth is DumBama had nothing to do with it. It's ridiculous to try and credit the most anti-business President in our lifetime with a good economy. That's because Presidents do not create jobs--the private market does. Our economy didn't grow because of Hussein, it grew in spite of him.

Forum List

Back