'Fanning the flames of hate': Biden slams Trump for 'encouraging violence' in Portland

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Jul 15, 2012
Biden accused Trump of "recklessly encouraging violence" and said while the president "may believe tweeting about law and order makes him strong ... his failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is."

ROFL... Umm... Biden's failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is.

I REALLY FUCKING HATE HYPOCRITES.

My name is Neville Chamberlain and I approve this message...

merlin_23352849_dd45e7f2-c2f0-4fee-9ae5-e1e51052cca0-jumbo.jpg

ROFL... Umm... Biden's failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is.

What would you consider evidence of calling on people to stop seeking conflict?

Making a strong distinction between self defense and unprovoked attack, would be a good step.

Calling out the mayor for his utter betrayal of his citizens would be another. Calling for the mayor's arrest, would be really good.

It was repeated earlier by the mayor of Portland, "this is because of the president". I doubt many people are going to believe this, especially when, yet again, a Trump supporter was the victim of violence. I think some want this for everyone, "bend to our Will of control, or else!"

I read the headline about this murder and I KNEW it was committed by the protesters (rather than a Pro-Trump supporter) when it wasn't on the MSNBC website until MUCH later. How cynical and disgusting does that fact illustrate when I can gauge the desire to give the facts based on the politics?

This has been there M.O for 3+ years and they aren't going to have anyone paying attention to what happens, and the mayors own lack of not accepting Trumps offer. Even the Chief of police wants federal support, you can tell. The governor of NY blamed Trumps admin. for the Wuhan Virus Nursing Home fatalities, they blame him for the fake attack on Jussie Smolett, or whatever his name is.

They are nothing if not consistent Expect more trouble to continue and the Mayor to eventually accept federal assistance. Politically it will be a win for Trump who hasn't allowed them to brand him as a fascist, morally it will be a loss for the victims who don't seem to have local leadership.

"Protesting is a right and absolutely necessary. But burning down communities is not protest. It's needless violence - violence that endangers lives. Violence that guts businesses and shutters businesses that serve the community. That's wrong."

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden condemned the violence in Portland, Ore., accusing President Trump of “fanning the flames of hate and division in our society” and “recklessly encouraging violence.”
This is very important because it's not the first time Trump invites violence.
His rhetoric has encouraged his supporters to attack the media, and more recently to turn protests violent.
And let's not forget Charlottesville.

Biden accused Trump of "recklessly encouraging violence" and said while the president "may believe tweeting about law and order makes him strong ... his failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is."

Hmm...so, can you post for us the count of people wearing Biden buttons or wearing Biden T-Shirts?
As I recall, Biden didn't go on national TV and stoke the racial division pimping. He didn't try to scare white suburban housewives into
thinking large groups of dark people were coming to their neighborhoods to create pandemonium. Trump and his followers did.
Therefore, Biden's criticism is valid.

Liking your thread, what else can I do? Democrats enable and support rioting over basically, NOTHING. George Floyd died of a self induced fentanyl overdose. Brianna Taylor was caught with her druggie boyfriend in a trap house, and blacks kill far more people than cops. BLM is based a lie. Look up the Justice department stats.

Hmm...so, can you post for us the count of people wearing Biden buttons or wearing Biden T-Shirts?
As I recall, Biden didn't go on national TV and stoke the racial division pimping. He didn't try to scare white suburban housewives into
thinking large groups of dark people were coming to their neighborhoods to create pandemonium. Trump and his followers did.
Therefore, Biden's criticism is valid.
It depends on where you live.
In Nassau County, people have Pro-Trump, anti-Biden signs that would make you blush.

Its Biden's supporters that are committing Violence, the BLM crowd that he has endorsed. Biden could stop the violence today if he wanted. Just pass the word down to his underlings.
Show us when he endorsed BLM and show us when Biden became the leader of BLM. Then you can prove exactly who is in Portland and how they are his supporters.
Don't worry I know you can't and won't.

So Biden believes that the violence that has been going on in Democrat controlled cities in the case of Portland for over three months is Trumps fault. The stupidity of that logic speaks for it's self.
So if a Trump supporter attacks a protester in a democratic-controlled city, is it the fault of the Democrats? Dumbass.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden condemned the violence in Portland, Ore., accusing President Trump of “fanning the flames of hate and division in our society” and “recklessly encouraging violence.”
This is very important because it's not the first time Trump invites violence.
His rhetoric has encouraged his supporters to attack the media, and more recently to turn protests violent.
And let's not forget Charlottesville.
So if Trump told stupid Biden to punch his wife in the nose stupid Biden would do it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back