'Fanning the flames of hate': Biden slams Trump for 'encouraging violence' in Portland

Biden accused Trump of "recklessly encouraging violence" and said while the president "may believe tweeting about law and order makes him strong ... his failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is."

ROFL... Umm... Biden's failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is.

I REALLY FUCKING HATE HYPOCRITES.

it is high time that trump is finally given a chance to clean up this mess caused by the biden administration.

Uh...180K people dead. 10% unemployment.

Cry to China, the Trump economy and historic low unemployment was something Dem idiots can only dream of achieving. Why don't you people go think up some more tax increases that's the only thing you do well.

China didn't blow the response to the virus here in the US. Trump did. Sorry. That belongs to him.
And again, the economy and job growth was good under Obama as well.

Uh...180K people dead. 10% unemployment.

Cry to China, the Trump economy and historic low unemployment was something Dem idiots can only dream of achieving. Why don't you people go think up some more tax increases that's the only thing you do well.

China didn't blow the response to the virus here in the US. Trump did. Sorry. That belongs to him.
And again, the economy and job growth was good under Obama as well.

Are you a dimwit? China failed to contain the virus IN CHINA you stupid moron. Nobody was satisfied with the Obama economy hence the American people rejected Obama, his legacy, Hillary and the Democrats in 2016. You libs have a bad habit of making shit up to fit your imbecile talking points.

Dems create riot violence and then blame Trump for it.
It's amazing.
Are there people who are really believing the Dems anymore?

It has long been a tactic of the Democraps to promote policies which they know damn well will produce bad results, which they intend to produce bad results, and then, when these bad results occur, to try to blame their opposition, who opposed the policies and warned what the results would be, for these results.

I think that this time, they've far overplayed their hand with this tactic. They are trying to blame Trump and the Republicans for the violence and lawlessness, the looting, the rioting, the destruction, which every sane person can clearly see it is the Democraps who are behind. I don't think many of the voters will be fooled, this time around.

They are also trying to blame Trump and the Republicans for the economic disaster caused by the malicious and illegal economic shutdowns that Democrapic governors have been imposing under the guise of the #CoronaHoax2020. Again, I think the voters can clearly see which side is responsible for this sabotage and its consequences.

It is Democrapic governors and mayors who have exploited the #CoronaHoax2020 to seize and abuse unprecedented and illegal powers, to deprive us of our basic rights to freedom of association and assembly and religion, to shut down our churches, to shut down our businesses, to deliberately and maliciously sabotage the economy.

Your side totally owns this disaster. All of it.

Statement from Sheriff Roberts:

“I was surprised to read that the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office was part of the plan since the Governor’s Office never contacted me.”

“Had Governor Brown discussed her plan with my office, I would have told her it’s about changing policy, not adding resources. Increasing resources in Portland will not solve the nightly violence and now, murder. The only way to make Portland safe again, is to support a policy that holds offenders accountable for their destruction and violence,” he said.

Roberts said the Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt needs to reconsider his recent policy change that no longer prosecutes protesters who are charged with disorderly conduct, criminal trespass, harassment or interfering with police officers. Roberts said the same offenders are released over and over since they face no repercussions.

“Had Governor Brown asked me, I would have told her that no amount of Human Resources will stop the ‘cycle of violence’ (her term) that is making Portland unsafe. For that to occur, the criminal justice system will need to do its part and hold offenders accountable,” he said.

No... I'm not a fortune teller. But it isn't exactly hard to see that coming if you are unbiased and looking at what's going on.

Biden accused Trump of "recklessly encouraging violence" and said while the president "may believe tweeting about law and order makes him strong ... his failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is."

ROFL... Umm... Biden's failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is.

I REALLY FUCKING HATE HYPOCRITES.

Some of the crap Crusty Joe says you just can't take seriously and is too stupid to even laugh at but you know these democrats they will believe anything They still believe their collusion delusion ever though it was 0bama and his administration that sold the uranium. How do they say it? If brains were dynamite they couldn't blow their nose. If we don't put a stop to this stupidity some day our freedom and rights will be gone and a disarmed population will be bowing to these tyrant idiots or throwing rocks at them.

Statement from Sheriff Roberts:

“I was surprised to read that the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office was part of the plan since the Governor’s Office never contacted me.”

“Had Governor Brown discussed her plan with my office, I would have told her it’s about changing policy, not adding resources. Increasing resources in Portland will not solve the nightly violence and now, murder. The only way to make Portland safe again, is to support a policy that holds offenders accountable for their destruction and violence,” he said.

Roberts said the Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt needs to reconsider his recent policy change that no longer prosecutes protesters who are charged with disorderly conduct, criminal trespass, harassment or interfering with police officers. Roberts said the same offenders are released over and over since they face no repercussions.

“Had Governor Brown asked me, I would have told her that no amount of Human Resources will stop the ‘cycle of violence’ (her term) that is making Portland unsafe. For that to occur, the criminal justice system will need to do its part and hold offenders accountable,” he said.

No... I'm not a fortune teller. But it isn't exactly hard to see that coming if you are unbiased and looking at what's going on.

Why do you think there is so much crime in democRat shit holes? Because no violent offender , including murderers are in jail. They are on the street where they can vote and democRats can cure them.

Forum List

Back