Leftist Media throws in the towel: Trump criminal conviction will not save Biden

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Straight distilled premium stuff from the oh so lauded "MAINSTREAM MEDIA!"

The cavalry ain't coming for Joe Biden and the Democrats.

Even conviction won't stop Trump.

It’s the go-to refrain for Democrats watching Joe Biden fall behind Donald Trump in polls: Just wait until Trump is convicted.

Yes, Biden’s historically unpopular. Yes, views of his job performance are growing increasingly negative. But if a jury of Trump’s peers in Manhattan, or South Florida, or Atlanta or Washington convicts him before Election Day, they say, it would have a dramatic impact on the race.

They’re probably wrong.

How unfortunate for the most disingenuous group of political gangsters since Cheney.

I guess they're gonna have to go full JFK.

But I don't advise it.

Last edited:
Straight distilled premium stuff from the oh so lauded "MAINSTREAM MEDIA!"

The cavalry ain't coming for Joe Biden and the Democrats.

Even conviction won't stop Trump.

How unfortunate for the most disingenuous group of political gangsters since Cheney.

I guess they're gonna have to go full JFK.

But I don't advise it.
To that we say, NO SHIT!
Biden's butts been wiped. There is not a thing they can do to save Joe Biden's poll numbers. Trying remove Trump from the board in any way would only backfire on them in epic proportions.

tumblr_b0b8609b9cbf12875e24af2a35520396_ff1e3749_640.jpg

The fact that the leftist media is discussing this at all shows how hard they have to scramble. I don't see how they go about fixing their dilemma here. They could absorb the hit this time around and try to get their shit together but that seems unlikely. They've doubled down on everything too much to put it back in the box now.

The fact that the leftist media is discussing this at all shows how hard they have to scramble. I don't see how they go about fixing their dilemma here. They could absorb the hit this time around and try to get their shit together but that seems unlikely. They've doubled down on everything too much to put it back in the box now.

They're going to have to move in for the kill.

If ya know what I mean...

The Leftist Establishment Media Cucks and their Die Hard ultra-vaxxed ZOMBIES have one last secret weapon stashed in their arsenal:

CHRIS CHRISTIE.

Oh wait.

Maybe not.

Tonight in New Hampshire:

They're going to have to move in for the kill.

If ya know what I mean...
“Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.” -President Kennedy, January 29, 1961.

Forum List

Back